Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

De'Longhi Scultura ECZ351BK Traditional Barista Pump Espresso Machine (Acceptable) - ~€45 delivered

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 378 ✭✭pjq

Mine arrived today, similar problem, pumping noise but only a few drops of water flow. I opened boiler outlet and it was dirty, I cleaner but no water flowing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭Andrea B.

We have a previous model.

Have not opened box on this yet.

However, in previous model, you must wait for a solid (not flashing) green before activating, or it will not pump.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭Tonesjones

Sage cost me 350.

Pension plan is still safu.

Bit that's neither here nor there. Enjoy the coffee and bank holiday

• Registered Users Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭Luxembourgo

Looks great, very little if any damage, no instructions.

Thanks again

Post edited by Luxembourgo on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,423 ✭✭✭StaticNoise

Like New - excellent condition and in their original wrapped bags and so on. We've flown through a pack of Velo Tandem from Aldi - a very pleasant everyday brew.

Thanks for sharing absolutely delighted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 971 ✭✭✭gabbo is coming

Devo I missed this

Bough a new nespresso recently. Undrinkable piss

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 567 ✭✭✭Kencollins

I'm in the same boat. Have been waiting for the Sage BE to come below 450, and this would have made the wait less of a drag!

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭Buddy97mm

Great bargain, just missed out. Is there a way of searching for similar used items by price on Amazon to see if any other such bargains exist? I can only seem to get results based on full list price.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭ALB2022

Thank you to the person who put the original message up. I was away so just took this out of the box. Got the 'used good' (first time) and its basically brand new with the exception of a couple of small marks on the grill where you put the cup, instructions and everything else still wrapped.

Never used a coffee machine before so had no idea what to do but quick look at youtube and first attempt at cappuccino was perfect. Thanks!

Advertisement