Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,760 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

On our way to meet some good friends of my OH out at Avoca in Powerscourt for late lunch. 😎😊👍 Haven't seen either of them in a long time.

@Grandeeod - wonderful photo of Ms G scuba diving. 👍👍 I have always wanted to go scuba diving.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,170 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Not long finished after 8 straight days in a row of work at home and on the road. I've opened a beer and the Thai takeaway is sorted. Exhausted, but gonna enjoy some movies. Then bed. Wish I was in Tenerife with the girls. Ah well!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,216 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

On the way to work here, won't be an easy one.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,216 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Phew, coffee time..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭thomil

How's the night going so far? As tough as you expected?

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Advertisement

I'm three hours behind getting my coffee but it's working

How are you doing?

Just about to hit the sheets over here. Meant to do that a couple of hours ago but got caught in a YouTube rabbit hole and ended up learning more about US nuclear weapons than I ever wanted to know… 😵‍💫

Haha i got into a similar rabbit hole recently - NASA, fun but exhausting, hope you sleep quickly night night 😉

• Registered Users Posts: 10,175 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

@Gremlinertia you work some crazy hours.

Breakfast time, day 2 hotel 2. :) Looking out, I have the Red Sea to the left and the Indian Ocean to the right.

@smurfjed Ha you work crazier to be fair, soon you will be challenging thomil to name the airport yes? I love the photos

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,760 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Home office, working away on a few bits and pieces.

Was so glad of the bank holiday weekend where I caught up on a lot of much-needed sleep.

Is it still Tuesday?

@thomil try this one :)

Looks like Djibouti. The southern side of the airfield in particular looks like it was built by military planners and Djibouti is one of the largest multinational military bases on the planet, given the ongoing anti-piracy operations of Combined Task Force 150 and the Yemeni War.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,105 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Change your user name to 'Angel-ie. You're a good friend. 👍

You are good at this :):) it has an interesting selection of foreign militaries including Japanese P3 aircraft, which rather surprised me.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,105 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Binge-ing on wildlife programs. Currently on Spring Watch. A wonderful watch

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Just finished a 12 hour day of work which also involved my neighbour being mean to me because I sat on my balcony for my two meetings today and apparently I was "babbling on for 3 hours non-stop in a public place" and he couldn't concentrate. Firstly, my first meeting was an hour, then I had almost 2 hours of a break from talking while I made some lunch and wrote an article before the next meeting which he rudely interrupted shouting across the balcony at me 25 minutes into it. I didn't even know he was at home, it's my f**kin balcony and if I wanted to throw a party on it, that is none of his business and I don't even play music or watch tv without earphones coz I don't want to be a bothersome neighbour.

The only noise I have created in the 5 months I have been in this apartment was three times I had a few people over and it was just chatting or playing Monopoly Deal (yes I live a really exciting life) or when the guy am having sexy times with comes over and he is always gone by about 11 coz it's during the week and we both have work the next day.

I don't think he has grounds to shout at me. Fecker. I might print this out and stick it on his door.

Anyway, as revenge, I haven't notified him that the power is off in the whole city tomorrow so he can sit and sweat his old man balls off while I go to the beach for a relaxing day (if the rain that is predicted doesn't arrive) or go to the next town and chill in a bar. Ha.

See, am not such an angel after all, more like a bitchie Witchie.

The very fact that the old geezer is still alive and kicking after a stunt like that is proof enough of your angelic qualities. Besides, doesn't EVERY angel need a pair of horns to hold up the halo? 😉

Deskside here, finishing a blog post for the week after next and preparing my German blog for migration over to Wordpress.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,178 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

@Witchie maybe your sexy times aren't as quiet as you thought and the old man is getting fed up with that? 🤣

To thine own self be true

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

• Registered Users Posts: 13,178 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

To thine own self be true

This looks lovely but it’s bloody freezing. Southern Hemisphere heading into winter.

I flipping hope the dinner wasn't freezing!.

Bedside, tea, pain meds, general grumbles

In work. What a load of shite.

Stuck to the bed with pain 😡

Made it out of bed. Stare into the abyss aka youtube now.

If you're looking for a particular abyss, I recommend Drachinifel or Dr. Alexander Clarke. The best naval historians you can find on YouTube.

Homeside here. Managed to make it to a nearby café today just to get out of the house. I really enjoyed it, though my leg wasn't so pleased...

Mostly motorbike stuff but noted thanks 😊

• Advertisement

Shopping!

Advertisement