Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I Love Punting , Providing Selections & Chatting Gibberish ; & I Intend To Do So On Hyah

Options

Comments

fair play to ya j@u 😁

Wednesday 8th June

1.18 Yarmouth CATCH MY BREATH 9/2 , PRISCILLA'S WISH 5/1 , MAYKIR 80/1 ew on these three

Otto Oyl 6/4 - place lay

2.20 Haydock Changing Colours 8/11 lay

REVISION 12/1 ew

2.00 Wexford Trendy Lady 1/2 lay - very short and the jockey's a relative unknown; rubbish in this but her form figures don't exactly read well

3.45 Wexford JOURNEY WEST 7/2 win

5.05 Cork ARDAD'S GREAT 11/2 ew , Silmaniya 11/8 place lay

'Ardad' ew double Revision 2.20 Ardad's Great 5.05

g'luck :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭MyStubbleItches

I was wondering where you two losers were having chats these days about the 100/1 shots. Still think typing in a put on northern England accent is funny? Fairly sad shït. Dole is definitely too generous, obviously plenty left over after paying for basic living expenses. Any chance ye could just PM each other with the daily drivel?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭finglashoop

jokes on you.

its the same person talking to themself in stupid English accents

For them and those what doth disparage no's 1 , 2 and 3, vees a vee 'English', and how it be 'spoken' ; the grammar show do leave a lot to be desired 😂.

Sad barstewards anywicheverroad!

• Advertisement

Question - I backed a moderate animal, with #recent form figures: 12th of 13, 10th of 14, 7th of 10 - who am I? #recent at the time of said loser ass poster posting .

nowt wrong with that ya might say - what about the grade, going , jockey-booking , price etc,, ??

PRICE ya say?? twas a similar Mickey Mouse race what he was running in (on t'back o' 3mth layoff) as the ones that he was contesting previously; oh and the price was 😂 a mere 9 to flippin 4 😂 😁 ,, what idiotic degenerate would put summit like that in OP 😀

Can ya guess who it is yet - t'weren't today or y'day, and nor were it number one what posted it,,, no sah, 'twere infacta a poster what rarely posts, but oft complains about, yes ya might've guessed it, de-gen-e-rits 😃 and 'losers' too (unsanctioned of course 😏)

backed Ferryview Place only for it to be withdrawn at Kempton last night. Goes at Wolverhampton 6.35 this evening. Forecast price of 12/1, Bet365 offering 9/4.

clue: it were same poster, who, apparently, were 'wondering' 😊 "where the losers had gone" 😂 ; 'losers' meaning urs truly nd others, one would presume,,, chap aint 'fooling' me; a less than sterling poster in his day he were, and now follows me aroond like a beggar lukin for scraps; expecting folk to believe (w/o explicitly stating it) that he'd only recently stumbled upon 😂 t'thread what you folks is right now reading,,

horse were a non that day, but still an all, it sho do have da bang of degeneracy off of it,,, So, again, WHO AM I ??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭liamtech

In my naivety i assumed this was a post in good humor, until i got to the part about the dole. Not wishing to get a ban myself, i shall attempt to refrain from being insulting to the egotistical arrogant obnoxious faux-alt-right wing twat poster above - - if you worry about social spending on welfare, you should contact your local TD. Make your opinions known! Make Ireland Great Again! you must be paying millions in tax to be so concerned - off shore bank accounts not doing their thing no? Shame.. i deeply sympathize

@[Deleted User] et al, keep up the good work - enjoying the thread immensely

Sic semper tyrannis - thus always to Tyrants

• Registered Users Posts: 3,064 ✭✭✭j@utis

Do you have any tips how to get that Dole for like indefinitely? I know some people spend all their lives on the welfare and that's quite a talent and an achievement in itself. If I showed up at the welfare office to ask for free money they'd laugh into my face and throw me out, they'd be like "you ain't that stupid, you gotta work for living". These days I'm trying to work as little as possible to pay as little tax as I can but still at the end of the year over 35k from our family income goes to them freeloaders... Rant over.

Back to the horses now, in 1:18 Yarm, Catch My Breath 4/1, I backed him two days ago in Lingers where he ran a good 4th, now he's back at Yarmooth where his last win come from but the going has turned to soft now which puts me off. Kiss Kiss was behind Catch My Breath that day and she's couple of pounds better off, Otto Oyl bombed in on soft ground in Ayr lto, should be there abouts too. You can make cases for couple other there too, so no bet for me.

7:00 Kempton - King of Jungle 3/1 CD winner on debut; might still be ahead of handicapper and be able to take this.

7:50 Hamilton - Westmorian 2/1 ran well over CD on his penultimate start and it's a slightly weaker race today. I wished he was drawn higher, although low draw here shouldn't a problem to held up horse, another fancied runner Azure Blue is expected to reverse placings with Westmorian today, I hope that's not a case but I can't find many negatives on her either.

Post edited by j@utis on

• Advertisement

each vay dubbill + sing gills

7.00 Kempton ARTAOIS 8/1

7.50 Ham MATTY TOO 10/1 NAP

:)

me good 'interweb mate' had a couple o picks, one in each of two races; them being thereby considered by me as being meritorious of a squizz,, 😂 that how it go sometimes, and pen landed on them two above,,

I think Matty Too's last FOUR races (7fs + 2 'soft ground bids' previous to those two 7f runs) can be ignored, is CD winner, first time CPs + trainer/jock in great form.

Artaois 7o'c could have more to offer down in trip on only his fifth ever run

dat's me thinkin j@u 😋 g'luck with ur picks :D

AMAZING EMMA 8/1 ew 6.10 Cork

Enough punting methinks

out of respect for me Northern English schtick

NS FW as they doth in them 'disclaimers' mention

7.20 Ham

AYR POET 6/1 win NB

didn't clock he had a stablemate in this - no wonder Mulrennan the cheat never tried 😒

that's enough from me,,

there aint no sanctioning certain types

bye and good luck !

pfff not again, don't be a softie.

1:35 Newbury - Mafia Power 15/2 on career low mark, blinkers slapped on, back down in trip, jockey is claiming 7lb, this ride is only 7th of his career but it's time to open his book of wins, right 😂 PP is paying 4 places, small e/w.

2:30 Notty - Sharp Frank was in my notebook, then I saw HT (ATR) tipped him and later he became NR. Stays in the notebook till the next time with additional note - pulled due to GS ground.

• Advertisement

3:50 Yarm - Australian Harbour 10/3 pulled like crazy last time but stayed on at the end. Favorite has strong claims but is lumping around the top weight on GS ground, that might be enough to tire him out before the line comes. Overall it's a small trappy affair but it's very interesting too.

I'm not that keen on irish racing but my notebook indicates that last time BF The Pargey Bee is out again today in 6:45 Leop. He hasn't won yet but was going well enough in his hdc races to be installed as favorite lto but didn't seem to handle the heavy ground in Roscommon. It's a bit stronger race today but he's still very unexposed and can spring a surprise at a nice price, 11/1 at the moment.

Danni out

Danni is out again today, 2:20 thirsk, but too short to back.

thoughts for the day

Chel Cty

1.30 Dhariye ~ 3/1 place lay - didn't do much first time out

True Statesman ~ 8/13 lay + place lay,, 2 runs over 5f, looks an awkward conveyance,, first run at 6fs - evidence says not a guaranteed stayer,,

7 go to post, and all bar one of t'other five have had a run,, earregardless, I hope summit or more than one summit can finish in front of both the abovementioned

4.30 Autonomy ~ 7/4 Up in trip and grade,, plenty of AW experience, but aint never raced at the course or on Poly,, 7/4 fair price, so will leave off, ftm at least,, if shortening to 11/8-5/4, will consider for plce-lay,,, Man Of Riddles ~ 3/1 looks a bit short, and I don't think he should be 2nd fav here..

Mukha Magic might set fractions hopefully,, 2 ew agin the field, tho there only be five (hopefully) going to post:

TRINITY GIRL 12/1, DOUBLETHETROUBLE 10/3

Ripon : Good

Dare To Hope 1/2 jolly Lay + plce-lay ,, Will probably win by half the track - Rocket Rodney, who finished 2nd to DTH on his first start lto, gave form a major boost y'day when coming 2nd in Windsor Castle; nevertheless, he's by Camacho, so will 6fs be too far is what i is thinking here 😃

GETHIPTOTHETRIP 16/1 ew Only a moderate 4th over #this trip (#about 40yds. shorter than today's 6f exact distance) on his first outing at Carlisle; might be sharper today,, 6f looks fine on breeding to me

MONTELUSA 5/1 ew,, might win or come nowhere,, by Washington DC so not sure if the step up in trip will suit (not unsure neither 😊) ,, first run at this trip after 4 goes over 5fs,, was going to be win only pick, as thought he'd be shorter,, could be well 'andicapped..

Ffos Las : Good

Fat Sam 6/4 place-lay has some good chase form,, 4 hurdles runs - the last of which was a year ago; been chasing since then, and might have improved,, back hurdling today, but looks short enough, and the jury is most def out on t'eight yr old,, hard to find winner here but Accidendal Rebel & Goleiriham have form to go close, and Of Corse I can can't be ruled out going on his PtP runs,, think AR or OCIC will likely lead here, and will hope t'pace is too hot for C Down's short priced jolly.

Maliboo 11/10 lay + 2/3 plce-lay ,, am hoping her big weight will bog her down

GEORDIE DES CHAMPS 11/1 ew,, just two places here with Francky Du Berlais looking a fair price @ 7/4 gen and some 15/8 also; jolly could go off shorter,, am not interested tho and will hope JP's two time C/D winner will be on a going day; looks as tho there'll be some pace on here, so a hold-up ride may see GDC go well here today,, will overlook his lst three runs for reasons various,, Galileo Silver & Jersey Wonder look like they'll be in t'van, and Chosen Path & Itacare are other (potentially) race prominent types - looks like it'll be a true run affair anyhow,,

ZUCAYAN 9/4 win,, won lto, what more do i want 😂 ?

Pilgrims King 11/10,, chance win and place-lays on t'jolly in this here.. won last twice over CndD, but is a bit of a keengoing blundersome (don't care if 'blundersome' aint even a real word 😂) sort and therefore opposable..

DINSDALE 12/1 ew,,, first time visor may help,, is CD winner from way back,, 9yr old is a dual purpose horse, and tho he be out of form, he can't be ruled out imo,, just the two places as only seven down to go,, Is also a 'pagejumper' (based on his name) ,, there a great anti-gambling docco on YT starring Reece (sp?) , who's a degenerate gambling plumber,, funny as fuk in parts - will try find it nd put it up hyah 😊

gd luck y'alllss

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭Konny Rool

v good write-up as usual leff 👍️

I daresay many will be on some or all o your selections. Taking on Dare To Hope in 2.15 - I likes it ! 😁

Saw that show you were on about... comedy gold in parts alright,, "Moving On" is the name, starring Reece Dinsdale.."Punter" is the name o t'episode 😃 Part of a series of different shows by Jimmy "Cracker" McGovern if I'm no mistaken 😃

Part One

Part 2

Part 3

The scene in the bookies toilet is comedy gold imo 😄 not sure which part it's in, but it made me lol, and, like yourself leff, I'd consider meself a right good judge o comedy 😊 🤣 🤣 😊 ☺️

now for a few picks:

Ascot 5.00

ew on these - hopefully get 6 or 7 places later. Was looking at weather forecast; best I can tell not much rain today in Britain, so, for both our sakes, we'll hope it stays that way 😊

I'M A GAMBLER 50/1, WHOPUTFIFTYINYOU 6/1 , SPINAROUND 25/1 , TRANQUIL NIGHT 7/1 , KING OF TIME 5/1, ATRIUM 16/1, WANEES 13/2, KITSUNE POWER 28/1

don't know if there's a 'bias' but in last 14 or so renewals the middle to high/higher no's do seem favoured here

gd luck to all

PS hope some FrenchConnectionUKer comes on shoy8talkin - cos I feels like a reet good rant 😃

Number farkin three!!

ta KR 🤣 ya, tis a funny one that alright 😊

any old road - have did most of what I said I would,, have laid all them (ones i mentioned above) for places - some matched, some not,, them 'odds against' jollies, I've let em off as far as 'win' lay goes - too big for me,,

decided to back Francky Du Berlais also in 8.10FLas as on t'drift, @ just above 4.0 (3/1) on t'exchange,, bout 11/4 now with t'layers is FDB; bit too big to not back

had a look at KR's picks and I likee - overall; most are drawn middle to high - reckon there must be some sort of overall bias there, for whatever reason,, 8 picks but only seeing 4plcs a 1/4 with onliest laya i'm with online, so done em win and place (5 mainly is wot i've did em for, tho they're offering prices on up to 6) on t'machines,,

g'luck to us all ☺️

P. U. D. or Pure Unbridled Degeneracy hehehe 😃

3.05 Ascot

I'm gettin at least one placer here; even if I have to back ELEVEN ta dee it !!!!!!!! 😁 think i'll se'l foh NOINE tho 😋

"scorn not my degeneracy, but rather try to love me all the more; scorn not my degeneracy, oh no, oh no, oh noo " 😅

#YASHIN 14/1 , #SECRET STATE 9/2 , #SAVVY KNIGHT 20/1 , #NEWFOUNDLAND 8/1 , #ACHNAMARA 28/1 , #DEAUVILLE LEGEND 14/1 , #INVERNESS 28/1 , #VINA SENA 25/1 , #TEUMESSIAS FOX 50/1

6 PLACES ,, i settles for three + t'winna 😊 Oy Oy

🙏

:)

A bitta pahrspektive ,, atbe, or all tings beeing ee qwall

name not mentioned, but they were on aboot F. Cumani and how it made front-page news that she and some other broad wore same hat or somesuch rubbish o'er in Oz

gets worse: some royal bint called Zara is a 'style icon' ffs 😏 what a crock a Barry ! "Stlye Flipping Icon" ,, GORDON BENNETT !! Whoever came up with that shoight expression back in day musta got summit out of it bigtime; modern(ish) society hit a farkin low when that rubbish entered vernacular,,,

And folks ridicule me - a bunch o lizards and Lizzie the Queen lizard might make an appearance,, me mug runneth ova; am on tenters over here,,, likely be a hologram - clever money reckons she's "In The Sunlight" if ya gets me drift 😏

Lingers 7pm tonight. Why Susanbequick is drifting? It's only her second start in hdc company, she's up 2lb for the CD win lto where she seemed to be well in control, this is a bit stronger race but still the same class6, sure she must have improvement left in her?

I'm staying out the Ascot lottery, thanks, that's not for me.

• Advertisement

4.20 STRADIVARIUS 9/4 WIN

hUP fRANKIE

Advertisement