Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love Island 2022

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,836 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Liam getting 2 dates..... Gemma's face :)

• Registered Users Posts: 55,525 ✭✭✭✭walshb

The accent/sound off Dami would break you!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭wanderer100

The 2 new girls look like they're going to eat Liam alive. He's this years mr nice guy, much like Hugo last year.

Bit of a dry episode, no wonder they're sending in bombshells already

• Registered Users Posts: 5,314 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Dami is so (un)cool and chill, he comes across totally boring and awkward. Too much bros and not enough hoes with him. Him and NKeneth don’t seem to be gelling with the other lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭cezanne

Gemma reminds me of Prince Harry entitled little runt !!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,494 ✭✭✭tinpib

Liam is causing me to turn down the volume as low as possible here I'm cringing at him so much on these dates. The poor wee divil.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,836 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

You can be my little sister.... love it

God, I was close to switching over during those dates, was cringing/wrecking my head. It's been quality since then, some priceless expressions & comments from Gemma.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭tupenny

Ekin Su could make this season on her own. She and Davide look better together.

• Advertisement

Ekin-su not wasting any time is she, she's fully delivering

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭JDigweed

Poor Liam getting shafted by Davide again 😅

• Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

Gemma's not happy :)

It's picking up tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭angel eyes 2012

Ah here, is Ekin Su a plant or what, being an actress and all or is she genuine.

But fair play she has made things far more interesting. The girls are completely rattled!

Ekin Su is in showbiz so she knows what will generate headlines for herself.

Ekin Su's playing a good game and knows what will make good tv.

Now Davide is rattled lol , good episode this

I think Luca has worked out who Gemma's father is.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,355 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Ekin-Su looks like she could be good craic.

Gemma looking very hot tonight. Go on the fish boy.

Not really seeing the big deal in Ekin-Sue to be honest.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭cezanne

I think ekin sue is a mature woman who wants fame in the UK & is prepared to do anything to have that fame, also being an actress she is way ahead of the fledglings like Gemma....... a 19 year old spolit child cant go up against a woman of 27. Let the games begin .

I think Ekin-Susan will come out 2nd best in any battle with Gemma. Gemma has already got the 2 blokes that ES wants, and if it comes to a cat fight I think Gemma is used to taming wild horses and will be able to pull the hairs out of ES.

Ekin sue will take whichever man she wants, not a prayer of Gemma stopping her. Spoilt little child will take the leftovers and say he was the one she wanted anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,981 ✭✭✭boccy23

100%. You could see him daydreaming about a day at the races with Michael Owen.................................

Believe me when it comes to the fairer sex I am subject matter expert. EK won’t last long in there and she won’t be very popular with them lads. Gemma already has first dibs on the fish guy and the Italian pepperoni.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,741 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

I don't think so ,

Without sounding shallow don't forget the majority of every day is spent in a swim suit & the likes of Gemma/Paige are in far better shape than Ekin Sue ,

yourdeadwright you are dead right there. EK is no great shakes and didn’t look great in the workout gear. And her full on nature will put some of them lads off, especially the timid chilled out ones like paddy Irishman and paddy Welshman and paddy nkeneth man. And Gemma was looking stunning last night and she has the chat to backup the looks.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,814 ✭✭✭billyhead

She finds it hard though to make and keep eye contact. Constantly looking away. Could be a sign that shes not honest in everything she says.

Ye EK looks great dressed up ,

She's slim but you know there is no resistant training going on there at all ,which is fine & normally in the real world but not when your in there with girls who obviously work out ,

• Advertisement

That was with bloke for Italy, She said age meant nothing to her but i think you could see she was totally out of her depth with a 27 year old man & was afraid to give him any signs that she was interested when they where alone encase he tried to kiss her,

I think her getting with him was a power trip and she knows she is much better suited to one of the younger lads,

Advertisement