Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

I hope to be worn out from a hot guy in Dubrovnik or as one of my makes said "after I get my DeBrov'sDick". It sounds better when you are drunk and you know that the guy is English.

Ach, I will find somewhere. I will sleep at the bus station if I have to. The Fontaines DC and Idles are worth it. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,922 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

@smurfjed , amazing video.

Getting there.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,212 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Finally in bed. What a weirdly stressful morning.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,759 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Deskside in the home office, marking some more exam scripts. Making great progress so planning to knock off for the weekend around 4pm or earlier.

Some mad downpours out there this afternoon! 🌧 ☔️

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭thomil

Have you tried iMovie? I think it's free for iPad users at this point. Alternatively, Adobe Premiere Rush might be an option, although I'm not sure whether that's free or requires and Adobe Creative Cloud subscription. It's a consumer-level version of Adobe Premiere, so should be lightweight but powerful.

Great video, by the way!

Tableside here, watching my plans to head out to Starbucks again go down the drain thanks to those heavy showers that keep moving through here.

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,759 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Heard some big booms of thunder a few mins ago here in Dublin 7! ⛈ ⛈ ☔️ ☔️

Definitely not a day for outdoors...

We've had lots of thunder here on and off since lunchtime. Crazy .

Lovely June weather ☀️⛈️⛈️

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

One sick auto here, sinus and chest infection I have, bed as been my friend the last few days, my back is sore from coughing 🥲

Hope you are all keeping well 👍

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,212 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Poor Auto, hope Alfie is taking care of you. That's a miserable dose..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,170 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Can it get any worse lads! Broke down on the M7 earlier. The AA rescued me. Home now. Only now. Plugging laptops into diesel engines is still cool. Apparently if it was an EV I'd be fooked. The sun is coming up! Roll on a real weekend off. Milk and Spanish pastries for the wind down. Maybe a beer tomorrow if I'm lucky!

Happy Saturday!!!

Jeez G that was painful hope you got a decent rest

Auto how are you feeling?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,174 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

@thomil wanna guess this one ?

A bit more pep in my step today but still finding it difficult to breath, it’s an awful dose

• Registered Users Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭Sgt Hartman

Toby just killed a crab and ate it 😳

Toby has expensive taste!

That might be the one that got me. I have absolutely no idea of the top of my head. Looks like a military or at least non-public airfield, and I have a suspicion that it could be in South Africa, given some of your recent pictures, as well as the fact that the field looks relatively "clean" and well-maintained, but beyond that, I have no idea.

Actually, a quick check on Google Maps came back with Ysterplaat Air Base in Cape Town, South Africa. I had to check Maps first though, because I definitely did NOT have this on my radar!

Woke feeling cold! Even leaving cert weather isn't reliable anymore!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,392 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

We are dogsitting, feckin delighted about it..

Is that Grem I smell 😉

But, but i feckin showerred today! TWice if you count the deluge i was caught in, how very dare you!

Time for doggy yoga 😂😂👍

That concentration tho 😀

How old is Alfie Auto? He has "an old soul" face 🙂

Here is the one eyed croissant of content in ours earlier

• Advertisement

Was thinking he might be around that age , love his little face 🙂

@Gremlinertia so content 🙂

Advertisement