Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Study Social Media Usage in Farming

Options
  • 12-06-2022 9:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Hi folks,

I am doing a research project on Social Media usage in Agriculture, looking to establish a benchmark for what is working or not working for agri business's that are direct selling, e.g. from a website, farmers market, farm shop etc. I have a small survey takes about 3-5 minutes to complete that asks some questions on how social media is used. General questions and all data will be aggregated and anonymised.

It is for a research project at NUI Galway and work will be published and freely available when completed.

It would be greatly appreciated if people could fill out or send to others who may want to do, if you don't use social media for your business, would be great to hear also to see if there is a pattern.

I have put up a link and a QR code to the survey.

Thanks in advance.

Ian

https://forms.office.com/r/XPReUME9zD

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35 theWebAdvisor

Thanks to all those who have taken the time to do so far. Ian

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Easten

Why are there questions on the line of social media for your Business if you answer that you don't use social media for your Business? Seems a bit stupid to be honest. Maybe you should review the survey before going any further.

Hi, thanks for the question, survey is looking at the usage in terms of business within Agriculture, we are also keen to hear from people who don't use it for business, if you answer no to the business use, the survey takes you to the end and just asks a couple of general questions.

Regards

Ian

Thanks to all who have taken the time to do so far. Ian

Thanks to everyone who has taken the time to do so far, if anyone else can take the time to do that would be great ( about 2 mins to complete full survey), even if you don't use for business purposes it would be great to hear from you, survey is quite short in this scenario but the results are helpful.

Thanks

Ian

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25 petrderbikov

Hi. A friend of mine owns an agribusiness and is good at it. So there are many things working to promote agribusiness, such as search engine promotion, search engine advertising (yes, don't be surprised!); network advertising;

• Registered Users Posts: 25 petrderbikov

I want to add for my comment above

SMM and targeted advertising; if you touch on the subject of social networks, I can tell you more about promotion through it. For some products or services, having a community (page, group, publisher, channel, etc.) is in addition to the current offer. For example, Sonny Lenarduzzi, creator of the Authority Accelerator program, helps clients get sales on YouTube. For all paid program participants, she has created an added value to her offer - communication in a closed Facebook group. Through the community, Sonny shows that clients don't just buy a course they have to learn on their own - they get access to communication with her and other Authority Accelerator program members who can help with common problems or motivate them when they need it. You can promote yourself by example. Let's say a friend of mine was promoting through different companies like social plug. For you, it could be something different. But if you want to promote your product through social networks, you have to find a person who does it.

Advertisement