Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pro and Euro Tour Events 2022

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,753 ✭✭✭Dillonb3

Price beats Razma in final. Razma now in matchplay qualifying spot after that run

O'Connor and Barry both made the final of their boards

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭US3

Good run for Keane again today made it to last 16.

Durrant was 5-2 up and still lost, him and big John Henderson hadn't won a single game yet this year

Second title of the year for van Gerwen. He's back

Michael van Gerwen: "I lost £200,000 on my ranking because of Covid (testing positive at the World Championship). I probably lost £250,000 in Euro Tours. That's £450,000 off my ranking I couldn't do anything about. I will be top again soon. Don't worry."

Durrant won his first game in 268 days

Edit: and goes on to beat Van Den Bergh next game. Is this April Fools? 😅

• Advertisement

Dirk wins his second floor title. Good to see him get back into form

Martin Lukeman into a world matchplay qualifying spot. He's been in serious form since the new year

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,275 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Keane Barry still just about in both the Matchplay and Grand Prix qualifying spots after the weekend.

There's a very busy schedule over the next month, it would be great to have an Irish qualifier in the Matchplay.

The Irish players really need to be qualifying for these Euro tour events. Keane Barry is just about holding onto his Matchplay spot.

Danny Jansen, Ross Smith and Ricky Evans are just outside qualifying places but still in the austrian open

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,275 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Keane Barry has qualified for this weekends Euro Tour. It starts today and he has Krzysztof Kciuk in R1. Let's hope he has a good run.

• Advertisement

Luke Woodhouse destroyed Mickey Mansell in the first game with a 110 avg. Mansell only got 2 darts at a double in the last 2 legs

Barry knocked out by Kciuk, his head dropped mid game after missing a few doubles to break Kciuk.

Some darts from mvg there averaged 113 against Gurney

Any news on what was wrong with Wade that he had to pull out of the tournament?

Haven't heard anything yet. He seem to have his hand on his chest a good bit in the Searle match.

The qualifiers for ET8 and ET9 were held yesterday. Steve Lennon has qualified for both but Keane Barry, Willie O'COnnor and John O'Shea failed to qualify for either.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Scoundrel

John O Shea having a good run today into last 16.

Into his first final now. Plays Michael Smith

Just noticed Boris Koltsov is back on the tour. Lost a lot of potential ranking money in past few months

Have to be honest I wasn't expecting anything out of John O shea in the pdc, fair play to him .

• Advertisement

Probably be on youtube later but a Czech qualifier thought he checked out 85 but scored 70 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 6,625 ✭✭✭ThebitterLemon

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Scoundrel

Prices fault this time to be fair no love lost there. Luke Humphries with a second euro tour win definitely a player on the up and he seems to have MVG's number.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Will Humphries replace Anderson in the PL ?

Interwetten Grand Prix today, Keane Barry didn't qualify and has slipped out of the Matchplay qualifying spots. Good number of players below him in the OOM are in this event

Humphries wins another euro tour. Averaged over 100 in most if not all games. Think he will be worth a punt for the matchplay

• Registered Users Posts: 6,625 ✭✭✭ThebitterLemon

He's playing well but doesn’t fill me with confidence on the bigger stages.

TbL

Keane Barry into the last 8 and playing well. Pity he isn't on our world Cup team, I'm sure he will be next year. 48 in the OOM now.

Willie out first round, Lennon and I Shea out second round

Only ~4K between Barry and Lewis/Evans in the last 2 matchplay OOM spots. Don't think Lewis has travelled to Germany for these events

• Advertisement

Semi final for Barry there looking good for Blackpool if he can win a few tomorrow aswell.

Advertisement