Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Timeless watch channel

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭breadmond

https://old.reddit.com/r/Watches/comments/uxe8yo/article_youtube_the_timeless_watch_channel_has/

He's making a bit of a name for himself on Reddit and not for good reasons. Top coment is Nico Leonard calling him out as a thief!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭Fitz II

Well this is going to be good

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭j2

NSFW towards the end due to norks. This is off the chain crazy for something that started out as a guy talking about watches he likes!

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭breadmond

It's pretty nasty stuff alright. Comes across as very unhinged in the video, getting really personal in response to pretty calm and reasonable questions.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,993 ✭✭✭893bet

Remember how unhinged he was about the “French” lass.

the signs were there, this lad ain’t normal.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭scwazrh

Posted by the French girl Chloe he had on his video . She certainly bided her time to have her response

Ouch thats a deep burn, and a wonderfully put together bit of prose. PS where is that post from?

She more eloquently summed him up than I’ve been able to. Fair play to her.

I know at the time he alluded that she was his girlfriend or previous conquest and than backtracked afterwards when she “got nasty “ as he says. I don’t remember clearly seeing what exactly the relationship was between them be it new friend or long term friend or just paid for the video.

He turned her down he said and she got upset 😹.

That is a glorious post.

• Registered Users Posts: 65,469 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Not written by her, that's for sure. Or at the very least with a lot of help from someone else. Ouch is right though 😂

On her instagram stories user name 099722

sounds very stalky this post…

He doxed her really badly at the time....now he is calling the cops on Nico for accidentally doing the same.

He’s on Instagram admitting his mistake and saying he should of sent the money back straight away.He’s gone full circle of denying any wrong doing to claiming to be the victim to now acknowledging his mistake . Its real paint by numbers example of narcissism

I am getting bored of it now....can we skip forward a few week to where he totally implodes due to "personal" issues.

Caused by the trolls and bullies he’s had to endure no doubt he’ll claim

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Always the victim, never the bride.

While possibly, or even probably deserved, you don't cover yourself in glory posting such scathing comments about somebody. She comes off as a nasty piece of work herself.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,296 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

He's a horrible person. Even without not sending the watches back.

The drama continues with these boys .

Type it in lad, he put the address in it.

thetimelesswatchchannel.com

He’s waffling on about legal proceedings against nico for the last while so he’d wanna be certain it’s nico publishing the website or he’ll be leaving himself open to legal letters himself.If it is nico doing the website you would think he’d have better things to do .

Jesus, I need glasses, genuinely missed it in his post.

Your mother told you you would go blind if you kept playing with it so much.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,795 ✭✭✭✭banie01

Wait, now I just want to be sure I am getting this right.

The statement purportedly from Oisín re: his mea culpa, is a fake? That Oisín is claiming that Nico has set up the site and is passing the site off as Oisín?

If that's so? This really is descending to levels that make wrestling or that bloggers unveiled yoke a few years ago look perfectly sane and normal 😉

I will say, when I saw the "apology" over on the chat thread? I took it at face value and was gonna post here asking which of us had gotten the Oisín full house on all his excuses 👀

After that post he tagged an instagram account called nicovanderhostdaily or similar as the “person” who has made the website .That account is listed as a fan account so obviously not the pride and pinion nico.Probably nothing at all to do with Nico, just Oisin trying to continue his role of drama queen and playing the victim.Wouldnt be surprised if hes behind it himself.

• Registered Users Posts: 65,469 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Yes of course it's a fake. That website was only registered a couple of days ago.

This gentleman has elected to buy another AP. Subjectively I would say a lesser watch than the one he already has (had?). I think he is now getting a bit out of touch, aside from the drama recently. I'm doing pretty OK and I've been into watches for maybe a decade, but I wouldn't drop circa 50k plus on a watch in a million years. I can check out producer Michael, and I do, if I want to see the exotic watch experience, Oisin has been more interesting with the mid level type of thing,which are still very pricey. He must be making great money, and credit to him, but he might alienate his audience with these extravagant kind of watches.

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭wetlandsboy

I think he said that the AP was bought for €22k or €23k.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,118 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus