Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline: Thread with no name, Host with no shame

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,013 ✭✭✭shearforce

Noreen would buy and sell Joe, plays the dithering auld lady but is sharp as a tack

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭crazy 88

I sense Paddy is running a business and sees a marketing opportunity

• Registered Users Posts: 26,982 ✭✭✭✭Dempo1

Passport applicantion Advert 😁

Don't bother should be the advice

Is maith an scáthán súil charad.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

I'm not sure that's what she wants though. Seems to me she'd like to live in a retirement village, where you buy the house. They are typically one or 2 bedroomed ie smaller than her own and she'd have people her own age living around her.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,603 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

my friends elderly mother came home from shopping after driving to the shop. about an hour later the Garda were at the door, she was after damaging about 5 cars and was none the wiser. that lady sounded even more elderly

• Advertisement

• some more dodgy people would take the opportunity to get as far away from their home country as possible, where typically least would be known about them. Neighbouring countries like Poland would likely have much more knowledge of the more notorious individuals of their neighbour, with features in the local media etc. so they would want to go where least is known about their past activity.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,687 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

De online application is running perfect, relative got it in a grand total of 10 days from start to finish and that's including de weekends with 1 day a BH.

Sounds idyllic, but there are places that do shared living , I know of an excellent one I'm Nenagh

what is the catch caller. nothing for free in the USA

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,569 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

"There's money in pensioners," said Para Handy.

Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

There is a retirement village in my town. I'm keeping an eye on houses for sale there, currently circa 170k.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,569 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

Yeah, so you have a stash from selling your house, then get deathly ill and lose the lot.

Away with yer Paradiso Simplistico.

Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

Yaaaaaawn. I think this will be the way of it for next while given the twitter mob's attempt to cancel Joe - safe topics with no potential for arguments or controversy. No gold in other words

did Joe not do a show about elderly signing over there houses while still alive, with angry children ringing in worried about their parents inheritance

Afternoon, young Lady ( can I say dat) absolutely, my former boss (phone business) got warned from gardai to be on the look out for a few colorful individuals out shopping (I'm being kind) for expensive phones.

Already had a number of Ukrainians in trying to sign up on contracts , Dodgy passports , Bank accounts being used as POA , they are getting bank accounts opened within days and yet pensioners have to jump through hoops to open new accounts with ulster and kbc closing 😳

I know, I'm joking of course , issue seems to be paper applications, new applications etc

Did yew get the voyrus Paddy? Wat do dey make of Trump in ill-noy?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,637 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

"People will forget..." .... amateur.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,973 ✭✭✭NeinNeinNein

Such a professional broadcaster.

• Advertisement

I didn't want my name mentioned hahahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 6,645 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

I didn't want my name mentioned.. let's take a break and people will forget...lol

What a buffoon

And after the break we will be talking to Ann jones

I know of a few too and lovely places , maybe Cawlur doesn't want to move outside Doublin but why with no friends is a mystery 🤔

Noreen looking for company

Ann Smith you've only drawn more attention to yourself by saying you didn't want your name mentioned

• Registered Users Posts: 82,687 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Are Thai grooms a thing that could be used by these lonely females seeking pipe?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,061 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

On mature recollection I'm thinking maybe she wants suitable retirement homes build in Clondalkin in her old stomping ground sotospeak.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭mumo3

"I don't want my name mentioned" and he still saying Noreen 😂

• Advertisement

Did yew troy daft dot-oye-e callur?

Advertisement