Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lawnmower Petrol Is it broken?-HELP !!!

Options
  • 19-06-2022 1:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,222 ✭✭✭

Just finished mowing the lawn. It had been getting harder and harder to push. I got someone to tilt it up and I saw old Cordyline leaves bound tight around something. I removed them as I just thought they were tightening everything up.

I decided to see if it made a difference.so started it up again. Pulled on the cord thing with a bit of difficulty. Got it started. But heavy smoke immediately started to come out. I never saw that before so I immediately stopped.

Now did I break it? It was tilted straight up so I could pick out those binding leaves. Did that do damage? Will it start up again? What did I do wrong?

Any advice appreciated.

Comments

Advertisement