Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 22 Ultimate Team discussion thread

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

84x25

not a single TOTS card. Not. One. 😂

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Probably just recency bias but I always think they nerf pack weights even more towards the middle of the week prior to rewards. They then pump them a little Friday evening after promos start to get people buying coins after they pack a few 87s etc, it’s the only time of the week I pack good cards.

And I also have my 84x25 to open too 😂 Anyone know if there’s a new promo due to begin on Friday?

94+ TOTS PP up. 87 and 88 teams required.

They've also screwed around with WL rewards again 😂

Opened my 25x84 and yep, no TOTS.

Did the 94+ and yep……Vlahovic

All expected I guess but the only way to improve teams now is to get one of the elite cards and my only chance at that is the slim slim hope in these SBCs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,834 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Did the PP and the 93+, suffice to say the pack was way better

Very excited about this team now

god that looks horribly defensive I promise you it's not 😆

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Haven’t done the pack yet, but did the pick a couple mins after it was released.. Koulibaly, Berardi or Laporte. Went with Laporte. That cleared up my unassigned untradeable dupes so I could open my last 82x25 pack and got dupe TOTS KDB. Fuckin dupe central all weekend for me!

Koulibaly, Oscar or Vlahovic. Went with the striker.

this weekend is my last before I’m off to America for three weeks, so going to run a final WL. Going to run a United P&P team, but need to work out what to do about the wingback situation. Not sure if Telles and Shaw are good enough but not sure what other options I have.

Not sure what the budgets like but Fred looks like he'd make a decent fullback if you can spare him from midfield

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Anyone else having problems logging in? Been trying for over an hour and just keeps saying unable to connect to ea servers - is there maintenance going on? Wont even let me go on the app as it’s says I’m signed in even though I can’t get on 😤

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,453 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Van Dijk and Tchouameni for me in the 93+ and 94+ SBCs. Can just about fit both in so happy enough with it. Running this now with only Saliba and Zaha taking a chem hit:

It meant having to leave some good players out like 96 Kane and 91 Matthaus but it won’t be hard to swap them back in if it doesn’t click at least.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Tavaneir, Bernardo Silva, Hugo Lloris

Mehhhhhh

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Shapeshifters is out on Friday. Looks like a 99 Messi with 5* skills is in the promo too

After going all this time without packing Base Kipkembe, finally got him in a pack last night and just got him again in the 80+ EFIGS player pick - almost tempted to play him to see what all the fuss is about 🤣

All the Shapeshifter leaks so far are players who just got TOTS cards of course

Was a little nervous about passing up on Gullit for 17 tokens but I’m starting to believe in all this dupe theory stuff, packed his 94 in the top tier pack of Icon Swaps 2 as well 😅

A Striker Harry Maguire is apparently coming tonight 😂

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,450 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

That's just the complete and utter pits... one of the worst defenders in the league getting a shapeshifter card. Should be basically a 1* for both skills and wf.

Sounds like Weghorst has found his ideal strike partner. Every pass and cross will be off the ground this weekend. 😬

Saw a great tweet that Maguire's shapeshifter will actually be a centre back with slightly higher defence stats. 😂

• Administrators Posts: 54,059 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Are the servers a shambles for anyone else this morning?

Every game for me is laggy, pings of 50/50/60 when usually every game for me is 10-18ms.

• Advertisement

Cashed in all my TOTs swaps tokens this morning - had 24 so used 15 on the 25x 84 pack and the rest on the Serie A player pick. The latter didn’t work out so well as ended up with 2 duplicates and so just took the highest rated which was Berardi.

The 84+ x25 was much more productive

TOTs x 3 - Koulibably, Marquinhos and Cancelo (who was a duplicate)

Libertadores TOTGS x1 (duplicate 89 GK)

88 x1, 87 x2, 86 x2, 85 x5 and 84x11

will put all the 84’s into the Liberadores pack and stick the rest of the gold cards into Lacazette

I hope everybody enjoys playing Insigne & Felipe Anderson for the next few weeks

Daily Login 3 pick wasn’t the worst:

The already owned one is a loan btw, never had any Mbappé card this season. Is he still usable?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,450 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

absolutely....mine is closing in on 2k games now... by far my most played fifa card ever in 13 years of playing UT...and I wouldn't mind but I'm playing far less games on this fifa than any other.

Got Auba from the daily login pick.

This ended up being the team I ran this weekend, in celebration of United.

To absolutely no surprise, I got the same nine wins I get with my significantly better main team every week. Most games were 6-5 stormers. The defence is so slow, people were lobbing through balls and scoring for fun.

Buuuut Mata is so much fun, and he combined well with the rest of the team to make it very easy to score too. Sancho was also incredibly fun on the RWB. I don’t skill still all, but he was able to pull off so many rainbow flicks that led to goals. 😂

And, perhaps fittingly, I now have a red Zaha to add to the squad too.

• Administrators Posts: 54,059 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

"In celebration of United" made me chuckle. 😁

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

I can never seem to get past 10 wins in Champs, must be a mental thing 😂

Tonali from the pick, looks decent, anyone used him? Rumours of a EOAE Chiellini coming which might have to be done for the link.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

An 83 and an 84 squad for 96 EOAE Chiellini.....whats the catch? 🤯

Advertisement