Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 22 Ultimate Team discussion thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

Shapeshifters Grealish from 85+ pick. Wont fit in my team but will be a decent super sub.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Same! Grealish from my pick. I’ve seen a fair few get him too from the pick.

• Administrators Posts: 53,845 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

I think they've made a mistake and left a squad out.

I did that SBC straight away, just in case.

Same, 45k is mental. Wasnt FB Varane like 1 million 😯

Grealish is disgusting, every shot goes in 🤯

• Advertisement

Other CB cards prices dropping like stones at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,118 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

• Registered Users Posts: 20,118 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

i play 4222 and this past weekend league Barella was so obviously behind the curve he just has to go. He plays beside Lahm.

Wondering about replacements. PIM Pirlo doesn’t seem worth the effort.

I could go for Spinnazola but would need to save for him. Tonali I’d also need to save for, but he’s more defensive.

Other options are Brozovic or SMS.

Any thoughts?

Ah yes, it must have been one squad I seen was 45k. Still crazy cheap yeah!

• Advertisement

I have been subbing him on at RAM in 4222, finesse shots are guaranteed goals, feels like cheating 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 17,439 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

From the Daily Logon SBCs, they stack and I dont think you can miss any, they end with a Shapeshifters pack after the 7th one.

Damn I knew I missed the first one. Too many damn sbcs in the list.

No efigs tots for me but can’t complain. I’ve 3 of them coming back to me when EA decide to get of their asses and compensate us.

Post edited by Blazer on

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Anyone used Shapeshifters Atal? Thinking about trying him at wide CAM in 4222. Should be cheap enough after everybody gets their pack on Tuesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Chiellini was so cheap he had to be done but now I have 16 CB’s rated 90+.

He obviously goes straight into my Serie A team (alongside TOTs Koulibably) and managed to squeeze him into my main team alongside Blanc (PIM) or Dias (TOTs) and VVD (TOTS) albeit on 7 chemistry with Cancelo (TOTs) and Cafu as the wing backs.

For the time being, my long time stalwarts of Flashback Varane and FUT Birthday Ramos have gone to the bench.

I don’t need any more CB’s now EA thank you 😛 a nice PL LM option would be nice though - hope I get lucky with that when hopefully everything is in packs down the line

• Registered Users Posts: 19,748 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

The Icon PP is so overpriced but I'm doing nothing else so

Played a couple games this morning, he’s fantastic at the CAM spot behind Salah/Mbappe. Replaces TOTS KDB who I had there before.

It turns out I didn’t miss one of the daily logins. Those morons at EA screwed it up for a load of people who never saw the first one show up.still waiting on my 3 damn tots packs too. the easiest sbc ever to resolve, I could write and query the database in about 20 seconds to find the list of people affected and how many times they did it. But it’s beyond their skill set it seems.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,463 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Amazon Prime pack 9 is out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Some people are getting their compensation EFIGS TOTS packs after the feck up from last Tuesday (I Think)

I got all 3 packs back

Yeah got mine, Berardi…..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Muller, Fekir (Dupe) and Wirtz

All aboard the CAM train …..

Just packed my first Shapeshifter from a Mega Pack - St Juste, he would have been more useful to me in his original position of CB but hey ho can’t grumble unless I get him tonight in the Shapeshifter guarantee pack from the daily log in SBC 😛

Nothing from the Prime Pack - 83 Morata was the headline card, whilst the player picks were base Bruno Fernandes and Hojberg

The 85+ Player Pick was rubbish as well, saw loads of people getting Shapeshifters in their picks - me? All rare golds - took Ruben Dias for the rating.

Anyobe else now got to the stage where card collecting is more interesting than playing any games? 😛😬

Got my 3 packs..Silva, Guendozi and Clauss.

All 3 can fit into my team so that's good. Happy with Guendozi as he's a good card and slots inside Petit and KDB at midfield. Might try Silva at ST as he's fast and agile. I have Son's tots card but I absolutely hate it with a passion. H/H workrates suck on forwards and he's down there at LB when he's supposed to be running into the box to score a goal. He's definitely going into a SBC.

Was delighted to see the bronze objectives yday evening, only to jump on this morning and see they’ve matched us up with silver squads. Absolutely moronic decision by EA. Still managed to win 2 of 4 anyway, but absolute sweat fest to win them.

inevitable really - Bellerin from the Shapeshifter pack, at least he fits in with my La Liga and Spanish squads and at least he wasn’t a duplicate St Juste

Mukiele from the pack and Araujo from the TOTS pack. Predictable enough.

Played one game of bronze and I’d rather drink my own piss, it’s June for Christ sake - everybody has a good silver squad so it’s so painful trying to control a game with players who keel over randomly vs de Bruyne, Pogba, Wellbeck, Reus, etc

And I can’t get a Silver game so I’m assuming that’s because nobody wants to be bronze for the reason above.

• Advertisement

Aubameyang in the Shapeshifters pack, doesnt fit in the team but will try as a sub. Was fully expecting Bellerin or Everton.

Advertisement