Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I Love Punting , Providing Selections & Chatting Gibberish ; & I Intend To Do So On Hyah

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,064 ✭✭✭j@utis

But it's much lesser lottery than Ascot 30 runners hdcs 🤣

Why are you on Tues, where's today's picks? I succumbed to "paralysis by analysis" I decided not to back anything at chepstow. I spent a while on 2:45 card and couldn't decide if Jacmeister Rudi is opposable [no such word] or not.

3.30 Sth

ROBEAM 11s ew

3.45 Land Of Eagles 10/11,, chance a plce/3-plce lay on breeding

CITY STREAK 3s win

gL

nah. The interesting one was the Becketts runner, Greenscape, that mustered 3rd after long lay-off, goes into notebooks.

• Advertisement

no joy there - almost got up for the win - almost 😂

3rd favourite Bellstreet Bride fell/tripped/slipped up as well, so me place lay weren't meant to be 😪

4.15 LETHAL TOUCH 2/1 win , THE RESIDENCIES 7/1 ew

Let's go with 2nd fav in 6:25 Wolves, Reckon I'm Hot 10/3. He was beaten by the fav when they met before but today there's 3lb pull in the RIH favour that could be decisive.

7:25 Wolves is cute little race to solve, I'll have a look at it later.

Windsor 6.05

tricky race,, TREACHEROUS 5/1 don't have rock solid claims, but he's me pick here - will go win,, hopefully a hold-up ride can do t'trick,, looks to be some pace on, so will expect/hope Trevor's not looking too hard for a gap when he comes to mek his run on Ed Giles' 8yr old

hard today 😴

have laid Ghostly 11/10 in 5.55 Wolves for three/four places - in hope 😁

• Advertisement

6.25 Wolves

Brazen Idol 11/10 (as big as 3s earlier😮) shouldn't really lose here,, a CD winner two runs back in fast time for t'contest, and didn't have smoothest of passsages that day,, nonetheless, is very short and has a {relatively} 'poor run' to bounce back from, when coming 4th at Ayr lto,, tough to back at the prices ats,,

GLASSTREES 11/1 don't have obvious claims, but is capable of going close - will do me each way,, Reckon I'm Hot 10/3 may well go close, and likely has sounder claims than Glasstrees, but, on form shown, it's hard to see G Moore's horse win here,, getting on to the positives: Reckon I'm Hot is a v favourable price, has good draw and 1st time blinkers utilised,, will swerve for today anyroad

:)

Juanita might be one to keep an eye on over 6f on good ground,, came 5th earlier in 5.05 Windsor from poor enough draw,, that were an improvement on her four previous runs - a couple at six and then one o'er seven, and the most recent of the four over a mile

6.55 Wolves

I don't care what anyone says, but Rogue Spirit is way too short @ 3/10... on breeding, this 5f trip should be too sharp, but is only a 2yr old race, and may have an uncontested lead, like when winning over the same trip at Bevs first time out,, not a great draw in nine - will chance lay here

George Boughey's second string BEAU ROC 10/1 may be ready to go fto, and i'll do her each way here

Gl

EDIT he were drawn '6' nd not nine RS - only eight runners 🙂 Wins easy anyhow - can't get them all right,,

Post edited by [Deleted User] on

5.55 Wolves

DREAM POINT 33/1 , KING CHARLES 33/1 , ABOUND 20/1

Gwan ya DANCER!!!!!!!!!! BOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMM ☺️

Might lay Ghostly 8/11 for three/four places, depending on price available on t'moro,, maybe oppose Evans' Charlie's yard 15/8 also,,

Got 4th - alright that,, got me 3-plce lay up,, left Evans' horse off - he weren't in top three/four either

Stellar post me ! 😁

Bollox to that. I backed Sure Welcome in Ascots lottery, came up in my alerts for today as "below last winning mark", did I look at it? Nooo!

I can't really see past Crash & Run in this one.

Also I'm on Calonne in 9 o'clock. That's it for me today.

oh yeah, I only realized that now. Well done! you see, the problem is that your early posts get lost and get forgotten. I looked at that race too (meh to fav I thought, I liked Magelan but not enough to bet on), but completely missed your ramblings about it. Enjoy your winnings.

ta j@u rr😊

'posts "getting lost" ?? ' - there aint that many to keep track of 😃

bad luck not backing A Sure Welcome - shud be keeping an eye on ur notes 🙂😁🤣

4.00 Brighton today Tuesday 21st June '22

Grant Me Serenity holds third 'paper odds' market possy @ 4s, and looks to have a decent chance at those odds,

Meant to take another look at this one; the filly Grant Me Serenity don't look a guaranteed stayer of a mile, on breeding (guessing as usual 😃), but will look past that; didn't quite see the mile out two runs back at Redcar, but that was her first time out run, and was also on gd to sft going,, looking past that run, we can see she came 4th on her second, and most recent run, at Catterick, over 7fs,, was staying on at the end having been keengoing earlier on in t'race,,

Over a mile today, i feel if she chases the leaders - possibly Emperor Of War or Red Kite (and i reckon she'll like the good to firm going also) - she should be well in contention, at least, before her staying credentials are tested..

like I said in OP, I think Red Kite wants a distance further, possibly, to be seen to best effect,, The marginal (almost joint fav) 2nd fav Ladypacksapunch is by t'sire Time Test, and they seem to want (from my investigation {albeit limited 🤣} anyhow) either further, or over ~ 1m, but with juice in ground,, came a good second two runs back, staying on over 7f at Ffos Las on close to soft going; that was her best run, but will leave it off on a/c of the going,, Flanking her middle run on the turf, she come third and fifth in the other two races, both over 1m, and they on AW at Lingfield and Kempton,, that would give her claims, but, at a best price of 15/8, she aint no value in a race like this,,

Emperor Of War 4/1 is hard to overlook, and he's a year older than the rest of these at four,, has only the one run which was at Kempton over seven,, taking that run into consideration, it's hard to know what to make of it,, it does give him a squeak as he was staying on then after he was headed, when trying to make most of running,, hopefully he'll thwart Red Kite for one of the two places, but not the first one 😂

GRANT ME SERENITY 4/1 win

Red Kite 13/8 gen , Ladypacksapunch 7/4 gen are two '2-plce lays' to consider imo 🙂

Me 'yesterday's' "thoughts'' for today (Tuesday), all in t'one place ,,, plus some xtra free stellar insight gratis😆

Gl

Backed Humaniste ew 28s , as well as Samba Dancer ew 5s,, curiously (or not to us 'knowledgeable folk' 😄) i have also tried to lay SD for 3plcs @ ~4/5 - only 'artists' would understand,,

Wide open race this; about two (Samba Dancer & Ayr Of Elegance) are likely leaders, with a few more who'll be possibly right behind,, very hard to be confident about anything here,, am hoping Humaniste recaptures some form, and he aint too detached, if (likely will) he's held up..

have tried also to 3-plce lay PN's joint jolly Birds Of Prey @ ~ 3/5

factor in these jockeys being amateurs, anything can happen;,, Samba Dancer might try 'make all' nd come a cropper by fading late on (hence 3-plce lay); but is also a decent price to win @ 5s, so was obliged to go ew justin casey.. 😊

if them prices aint taken (plce-lay attempts) then so be it - i aint going any higher than prices put up - fukkem!

• Advertisement

Prices are 'all wrong' for my anti-nefarious plans 😁

My Lady Grey is 7/4 - ffs :( - was hoping she'd be 6/5 like what were in paper,, liked her a lot, upon [recent, and further] consideration; at the expected 6/5 for win, as a 2-plce-lay job, at them shorter odds - not so sure now 😪 put her up at ~ 4/7 anyroad for t'two places - mebbe she'll shorten and someone'll go for it; not going any higher tho'

Belle Jour is only ~ 4s, fk that, were hoping for 11/2, like the 'paper' promised me he would be 😂 still go win tho,,, have gone ew as still a smidge o value, plus not a too short one at around 4/1

Port O'clock is nine ta flippin four/5 ta tee 😋 - fark me, dat's 2short! mebbe do him in rev f'cast only, with BJ 😂 , 'nd nae bodr with backin him for t'win here - prolly would have at anything near the hoped for 4s, but he aint near that price,, couldn't have him at a tick less than 11/4 here

all told

that's all i got from muse :)

good luck all

No much luck in Wolves last night, 1 place and 2 nowhere.

I take a chance on Verreaux Eagle 4/1 in 2:30 Brighton, she was beaten only by a nose last time here by Batchelor Boy, they meet again today but the he seems to be very inconsistent, Zulu Girl drops in trip, Toussarok is up in trip, basically point and shoot sort of pick and I rather be in the garden sunbathing; with 3 places paid, I take e/w at that price.

I have no opinion on 4pm race - 4 runners with little form, nothing to work on.

And one from the notebook without looking at the rest of the card, 2:45 Beverly - Piastrella 7/2, CD winner, couple of pounds down when close 4th over CD last April.

have laid Mascat also for 3-plcs 5.10 NA @ ~1.35

Humaniste refuses to race :(

TESSA 9/2 win 6o'c Nby

gl

Hugh Taylor tipped Alablaq from my notebook in the next in Newbury, price is gone.

As easy as you like, but no bet, hughie's fault 🤬

ew L15

Bath

5.00 SINGING THE BLUES 11/1

7.00 ACCRINGTON STANLEY 11/2

8.00 UTHER PENDRAGON 8/1

Kempton

7.50 SCAMPI 13/2

gl

• Advertisement

4th, that's most likely as good as she gets in ratings.

3rd, nastily bumped around furlong marker, stays in the notebook.

Today's sure shortie: 5:30 - Impeachment 11/8, showed enough on her debut against more experienced ones to be able to take this.

And today's rant: Hughie does it again [i.e. stealing one from my notebook] with Smiling Sunflower in 7:50 Kempton but I probably wouldn't backed her anyway... she seems to be a leftie and Kempton is RH course...

Advertisement