Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Airport to Cork

Options
  • 23-06-2022 7:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31,909 ✭✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I'm flying in to Dublin and heading straight to Cork for the Elton John concert on Friday. What's the best bus to get from the airport? It must have toilet access. I see a route with Aircoach but it's almost as long as my flight from Turkey to Dublin 😔

TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭Acosta

Aircoach is the only direct service to Cork from the airport as far as I know. They have toilets.

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭DylanQuestion

Aircoach is your only choice, but as mentioned, have toilets. There is a train from Dublin to Cork which is faster than the bus, but it doesn't go as far as the airport

• Registered Users Posts: 31,909 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Thanks very much to you both

Yeah I looked at the train but by the time you get from the airport to the station having lugged around suitcases then it makes the bus more appealing.

Didn't realise how blessed we are going to/from the airport to Galway.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Pedopriest

Why are you going to Elton John?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,564 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

There is also GoBus, no?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,244 ✭✭✭sprucemoose

presume the gobus still goes to/from the airport, used to use it regularly but would get off in the city. preferred it to aircoach but theyre much of a muchness

• Registered Users Posts: 21,385 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Gobus as others have mentioned is another option.

Sometimes if the bus is full they'll have 1 that goes direct to cork, another through Dublin. Unsure how much it happens, but handy when it does

• Registered Users Posts: 31,909 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Oh didn't realise GoBus did Cork. I always use them for Galway. Thanks

Advertisement