Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Superman & Lois - The CW - US Pace - (**Spoilers**)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,043 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Thought this week was a really good episode. Of course the world could've been more bizarre, though the pool balls were strange.

All I think about with the Bizarro talk

• Registered Users Posts: 16,006 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

A good episode with a lot in it. Was thinking at first when it started that it would just be all about just Superman in this World but it's about far more than that. I do not think it was as good as episode 9 do. I think do they tried to squeeze to much into this episode. Episode 9 was more enjoyable.

The world was certainly weird at first you think one thing and then you see the shape of it lol. The Borg would love it lol.

I was surprised that Anderson changed so much here.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,979 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Alright episode but these breaks are killing it. Next episode isn't until May 31st

• Registered Users Posts: 17,476 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

That's just stupid - its only just come back after a month, then 2 episodes then another month to the finale - are they trying to kill it?

Was reading somewhere it was due to COVID laws in Canada. But would think they would plan the airing of episodes a bit better rather than basing the release schedule around when they can be filmed.

But having to wait that long to see the fallout of that ending. I expect Sarah to be told as well. Don't have to worry about the younger sister as she seems to always be off doing her own thing.

• Advertisement

Yeah the actress who plays Lois replied to a tweet complaining about the long breaks and blamed Covid. Yet there are other shows filmed in Vancouver like The Flash who are not taking breaks at all. I would have preferred if they just took 2 month break and then aired all the episodes with no breaks.

I know The Equalizer also had a lot of breaks and other shows as well. Used to it for stretching out the season to last longer and fill the gaps with repeats, but when they leave multiple weeks with only a couple of episodes it's just strange.

Ms

Well I just watched the latest episode there. It was alright. Very surprised by that ending do.

I think Lana Lane is being over dramatic with what she decides near the end. I think Lois and Clark should let Jordan decide if he wants to tell Sarah now or not about his powers.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

Ms

Well that was dramatic. A lot happened in that episode.

Well that was a very good episode. A lot happened in that. It is not looking good for smallville or the World. I wonder who can save them now?

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

Great episode, didn't want it to end - can't wait for the final

• Advertisement

It was a really good episode.

I agree with the townspeople that the whole plot sounds ridiculous, yet somehow it works. The stakes feel high and they found a way to write out Superman to add to the tension.

Have to wonder how the rest of the world is handling this. Maybe Clark should've given his cousin a call.

Apart from Diggle, nobody else from the other shows have shown up. Supposedly next week we will finally get an answer as to where this show sits within the Arrowverse continuity

Up until the Diggle appearance, I think people assumed it was a different universe or timeline due to the boys being teenager.

But then Diggle showed up and implied it was Earth Prime. Also the recent Earth Prime comics included Legends, Batwoman, Flash and this.

But yeah saw somewhere that next week answers questions about such things.

The whole Diggle/Green Lantern thing and then jumping the shark was a sorry excuse to end that storyline - would have been better to just leave it alone and never go there

Really what was the point of all his appearances unless the show was in the bag because I can't believe that is what they envisaged from the Arrow show

I wonder if maybe David Ramsey had it in his contract to show up in the other shows and they just decided to drag out the GL storyline for nearly 2 years and then something fell through. Justice U is still in development so maybe it all leads into it

Justice U probably wasn't planned or fully planned when they started the Diggle tease so then when they cast him in it, they had to get him out of that somehow.

Dunno - but when it all came to an end I was like WTAF was all that about - I'd rather just unsee it all

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭FFVII

Aah, its shite, its superman so i watch but i can't believe how bad this is.

And i watched all of trek picard and discovery aswell. All shite, but its trek.....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭Brief_Lives

merging 2 worlds.... it's so stupid as a concept, even for a superhero show... a million other storylines to go to...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭larchielads

Are the flash and superman on the same earth and if so are the flashs events happenin before the events on superman and lois? Cos if its the same time then why doesnt central city have a red sun and all their computers in star labs have all the graphics in reverse?

• Advertisement

I would have thought that too but then you have Diggle showing up with his GL storyline. They will be finally giving an answer as to whether or not they are on Earth Prime during the finale

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭FFVII

Exactly, it was so easy to make this brilliant. Instead we have this glowy eyed woman in the void pulling planets together....ugh...sh1te

Actually I'm not sure, all earth's were destroyed and is this earth prime, was sure it was mentioned this is not the same earth

Was an alright finale and surprisingly there was no cliffhanger. We also got confirmation that it's not set on Earth Prime at all and that the Diggle that has not shown up is not from Arrowverse. Supposedly originally it was going to be set on Earth Prime as they were going to have a crossover with Batwoman but then Covid happened and then the shows started getting cancelled so they retconned it at the last minute.

Jonathan being recast due to the actor leaving for personal reasons.

From the comments it seems to be related to his mental health

Yeah, good he's aware enough to take the time instead of possibly hiding it and possibly self medicating and going off the rails as has happened to too many young actors.

• Advertisement

So he's an anti-vaxxer and the rest of the crew were not happy with it...or is that all rumours...

Advertisement