Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ukraine (Mod Note & Threadbanned Users in OP)

Options

Comments

The Tweeter user is not trusted source either.Please provide Official information from Official Media site.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,381 ✭✭✭Yurt2

What are you asking for links for? It's all over every international news site.

Cop on will you.

Merchant of doubt, peddler of propaganda.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, the place for you is in a foxhole in Donbas. Trembling, desperatley looking for a phone signal to text your family

"мама, я боюсь. Я допустил ошибку. Взрывы становятся громче."

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 36,326 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

It has been confirmed by Kyiv 's mayor, and the Guardians Man in Ukraine. Two residential buildings in the Shevchenkivskyi district.

Don't bother giving him links. He knows full well it's true.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 36,326 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

I know, a user named for the Soviet Revolution blatantly tips a hat of bias; but it's as much for the rest of ye I posted. Was a genuine wonder why the sudden missile attack; presumably a message of the "we haven't gone away you know" variant.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,461 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

This post is a complete set of lies from start to finish and which has been shown up as lies multiple times already over the course of this illegal invasion.

Here is the latest proof that it is lies.

Meanwhile in actual news Russian missiles hit residential targets in Kyiv.

https://www.rte.ie/news/2022/0626/1306906-ukraine/

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,440 ✭✭✭McGiver

So 48 missiles fired from Belarus, Russia and the Black Sea last night, hitting civilian targets all over Ukraine.

This is deliberate terrorism. Not that 1000s of missiles weren't fired last 3 months, but...

Doing this is on the day of G7 summit is not exactly smart.

I agree with the Lithuanians:

They know very well what evil Kremlin is.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,529 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

The reason your friends cannot acknowledge the attack is that only residential buildings in Kyiv were targeted, not military ones. The Putin disciples cannot be informed that their regime is carrying out war crimes in Ukraine - that's meant to be a state secret.

"Disease" is some phraseology when the country only recently blocked rail access to Kaliningrad; even if this guy is not a current member of the csbinet. Funny all the same how those closest to the Russian borders feel no need to placate or show fealty towards their neighbour. They know who they're dealing with, they have no problem calling spades spades.

Lithuania, Latvia, Poland, Finland, Ukraine. The list goes on. Even Orban has shown some caution regards brown nosing Putin. They all know what Russian Foreign Policy tends to involve, usually from the other end of a sabre or rifle.

Barring some sort of a miracle or Deux et machina, Russia is going to default at midnight today. ✌️👍

Russia Is Spiraling Toward Historic Default As Payment Looms (businessinsider.com)

Russia slides towards default as payment deadline expires | Reuters

They have cash but are unable to make the debt payments because they are cut off from the international financial system. That means a default.

What is unfortunate is this:

And even with the EU's rolling oil bans, six European buyers including Germany, France, and Italy have together paid Russia $40 billion for fuel through the first three months of war. Their business made up nearly half of Russia's total revenue from fuel exports. 

• Advertisement

Eastern NATO flank completely militarised / secured. Demilitarised zone between Ukraine, Belarus and Russia. Ukraine armed to teeth and associated with NATO (just like Finland was before). Ukraine gradually converging with the EU in terms of legislation and integrating economically into the Single Market etc. This will guarantee long term peace in the region.

And of course Russia must be completely defeated in Ukraine and made pay war reparations in $ trillions.

This is something that would really register with the Russian public if it happens. Apparently the 1998 default was hugely traumatic for the nation and is still talked about today.

@ilkhanid The smoking gun for me is "encroachment" lol. 🤣🤣🤣

Yes the poor Muscovites (Moskals) are defending themselves from the evil West, since the 1500s. THey defended so hard that they conquered 17 million square kilometers and 100s of ethnic groups....yeah riiiiight.

By the way the term "Rossiya" (Russia) is stolen by the Muscovites. They stole it from the original Rus, the Kievan Rus, which was an ealier polity in what is now Ukraine.

Muscovites had nothing to do with Ukraine or Kyiv until they colonized it (conquered it) much later.

The Finns are a bit more diplomatic, but they think the same as the Lithuanians.

While Macron trying to talk himself out of "do not humiliate Putin" and "negotiating" nonsense, he has to do some mental gymnastics and verbal jugglery alright...

The time for a negatiation ended 3 months ago. Who didn't get it until now, will never get it, is systemtic weakness in the Western system and should be removed from any sort of political or diplomatic involvement in the matter, else it will undermine the whole West and its unity.

Would be great if Ukraine government and Lithuanian Linkevicius would show us parts of this "russian" rocket which "accidentally" hit the building in Kyiv right on day of G7 meeting :)

Actually if "Kalibr" type rocket would hit the building there would be another 3 buildings flatten to the ground beside.

But for those who doesn't understand what "Kalibr" is those photos will do the job.Those people doesn't have clue about weapons any way.

Same as unknown White substance in Colin Powell hand which he called Iraq chemical weapons did the job same now they showing us destroyed hospital in Mariupol with pregnant Tweeter model beside ,Bucha which world forgot already now building in Kyiv.Nothing changed since.

Evil Castro,evil Hussein,evil Cadafi,evil Asad now evil Putin.I think next evil will be Xi.

Конча́й нам лапшу́ на у́ши ве́шать уже́, все вокру́г зна́ют пра́вду, то́лько ты не признаёшься

интернет солдат, займи своё место в донбассе

You think Ukraine is firing missiles at residential buildings in its own capital city? There are amateur videos on social media today of cruise missiles being spotted heading towards Kyiv and coming from an easterly direction.

Yes ! Ukrainian anti air forces are deployed in Kyiv around strategic factories ! When anti air rocket use fuel she falling on buildings in city how this happened this time.

By my information found Kyiv been attacked by Russian forces were " Kalibr" rockets been used.There is "Artiom" factory right behind that building which producing Ground Air rockets.The Russian rocket hit the factory the Ukrainian anti air rocket hit the building.

I checked information at Russian Defence ministry website about today attacks but Kyiv wasn't mentioned.

What happened there is still unknown except some experts "guessing".

But all situation work for Zelenski Biden and Varadkar perfectly.

Zelenski at G7 could ask for more money ,Biden can show USA how bad Putin is ,Varadkar in Ireland could say the fuel price is not his Fault !That why all this news at media now !

• Registered Users Posts: 6,484 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

Russia invades Ukraine. Russia launches missiles at the Ukrainian capital. Is it that difficult to understand?

Because USA and UK use Ukraine against Russia.Does it difficult understand ?

And you and me will have pay for that soon !

I don't care about that war this is USA and UK business.But why I have pay for it ? The diesel 2.20 already ! People who was waiting 5 years for social houses have wait another 5 because houses was given to refugees from Ukraine which didn't wait a week for it !

Weapons are coming to Europe to God knows who ! Will you happy when this weapons will be used against fast trains or planes !?

People will be unemployed because prices of energy !

I am not happy !

• Advertisement

The Donbas is calling. How much will you love your country and this war when you are dug into a ditch on foreign soil with artillery overhead you; with snipers looking for you; with drones hunting you down? No sleep, because the longest sleep can come from anywhere at any time. The Russian border may as well be a million miles away. Your phone battery running out, a single bar of signal. You try to message your mother to tell her the grave mistake you've made, that your commanding officers have been vapourized or have abandonded you.

Russia is calling you. The internet is no place for a warrior and patriot like you. Heed the call and do your duty.

The war wouldn’t be happening if Russia didn’t invade. The war is 100% Russia’s fault. Only they wanted war.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,357 ✭✭✭Jinglejangle69

I’d hazard a guess you’re comfortable in a social house paid for by me.

I asked Boards close my account.All The Best.

Think not about war ! Think about how you will live after it !

Cause for celebration. Thanks mods.

We will live fine. However, the millions in Ukraine may have a difficult time coming to terms with the human sacrifice they had to endure to ensure that they still exist. That is all on the hands of your comrades, no one else.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

Mod note:

Revolution 1917 banned for 3 weeks for repeatedly making claims and refusing to back them up

Turkey got concessions as part of an agreement to support Finland and Sweden joining NATO. Don't know Turkish politics well enough to comment on the issues of Kurdish support, but looks like the path is clear for both Nordic countries;

Another atrocity, firing ballistic missiles on malls...

One atrocity after another. No negotiation. Total defeat of Russia with the hope of its disintegration is the only hope for peace in Europe and wider region.

• Advertisement

Turkey has nothing to do in NATO. despotic imperialist country, mini-Russia with mini-Putin Erdoğan at the helm.

I'm very uneasy that this country is in NATO. The thinking is probably that it's better to have this little toxic imperialist country in NATO rather than not but...

Erdoğan was blackmailing, wanted some $$$ or other trade, as typical for Ottomans. I don't know what he got but at least he's shut up.

Great day for Europe. Putin is a strategic idiot.

Advertisement