Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love Island 2022

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,314 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Jay must have got the big cold sore from kissing Ekin Sue.

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

Davide and Ekin Su are clearly still mad for each other but they're both stubborn pricks.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

Jacques is so fake and Paige is daft enough to be sucked in to his game playing. Remi has spoken out about being bullied by Jacques during his time in the villa.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,494 ✭✭✭tinpib

Ekin Su couldn't wait to start lobbing hand grenades around the villa after Dami's mind reading.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 tailends

Ekin Su seems to love the drama. I get that its a tv show but I'm getting a bit tired of it all the same

• Advertisement

Ekin Su couldn't wait to stir things and knew Jacques who's another **** stirrer would go straight to Luca to cause trouble which he duly did.

Jacques is showing so many red flags the way he speaks to Paige.

I don't know why Gemma was getting so ratty anyway, that's exactly what she said.

Luca and Jacques showing themselves up as obsessive little man babies today. Never trusted Jacques and Luca was always a melt.

Tasha and Andrew, awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

That's lovely Tasha and Andrew, now they can fade back into the background.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,509 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Ekin Su is the only thing keeping this going. If she didn't stir ****, then there would be nothing happening (not that there's really much going on anyway)

• Advertisement

Jacques has let his mask slip, seeing the way he was with Paige shows how abusive relationships can start. He was like a coiled spring when she was talking to Jay, now he's manipulated her to keep out from Jay. No wonder there were some many stories from people claiming to know him say he's a nasty piece of work when he entered the villa. Remi has said Jacques ruined his time in the villa the way he spoke to him the whole time he was in there.

Jacques isn't genuinely interested in Paige but with his ego he doesn't want to "lose" to Jay and he did not like Jay saying he - Jacques was small for a rugby player so threatened to flatten him.

Luca's not far behind either. I think Dami is very insightful and he's the one the rest go to for advice.

Tasha comes across like an awful gobshite

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,837 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Tasha really is showing a bit of immaturity. Gemma by comparison shows a bit of maturity in fairness.

Anxiety and stress can also cause the heart rate monitor to spike, probably explains Gemma and Jacques spike rate.

Gemma and the Greek one are the most mature ones.

Indiyah acting the child too

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭Sinead Mc1

So true. Would have liked Tash at the start and wasn't pushed on Gemma. Maybe because I thought she was a bit too sure of herself. Just goes to show can't judge a book by its cover. Now I see Tasha is way too high maintenance now and Gemma is wise beyond her years.

Think it's very unfair that people are picking on Tasha while ignoring Jacques asking Paige what was wrong, she told him, and he told her to f*ck off and called her pathetic.

Tasha got a little upset but she never resorted to anything like the above. The lads get away with murder compared to the girls every year.

Jacques is horrible, he's so passive aggressive Paige needs to get away from him. He spends a lot of time staring at Gemma too.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭wanderer100

Jacques is way too full of himself, proper narcissist. Comes across as very insecure and manipulative, Paige could do so much better

Hopefully they let Danica & Antigoni go first in the recoupling tomorrow to stir sh*t up. If somebodys getting dumped, please let it be Charlie

• Registered Users Posts: 9,814 ✭✭✭billyhead

Davide is a good laugh. I hope he's kept in. Such petulant childish behaviour from Tasha, Indiyah and Paige. It was only a game for christ sake. Taking something bloke that so seriously would turn you off a person. Agree about Jacques. I reckon he has a short fuse and obviously Gemma knows the real Jacques and is not letting on. He wouldn't be the only narcissistic person in the Villa. Jay is another.

• Advertisement

Jacques keeps dripping doubt in Luca's ear. He knows what he's doing.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,837 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Jacques is not a likable guy at all.

Luca is actually a nice fella but could be influenced by jacques.

Davide for all his talk about never going near Ekin again- will no doubt be picked by Ekin tomorrow night and be happy about it. I like him though. Himself and Domi are are funny lads

Davide and Ekin Su could be a winning couple if they partner up again.

Andrew will be getting his Bunsen burner washed now next night.

I kinda feel sorry for yer wan Danica, she is a wee bit David Brent-esque

Desperate Danica and the posho twat Charlie will have to partner up.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭wanderer100

Danica getting rejected by every single guy she approaches is hilarious

• Registered Users Posts: 6,023 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Ekin picks Davide.... Shocker !!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭Count Dracula

Danicka Brent

Advertisement