Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where is the cheapest place to buy a graphics card from right now? (3060 Ti)

Options
  • 24-06-2022 9:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

I'm making a new build and I have all my other components scoped.

I'm fairly sure I want an RTX 3060 Ti as it's right in the price/performance zone for me, and prices have come down so much recently.

My options seem to be:

• Amazon.de or another German site (listed on https://geizhals.eu/). I can get one for around €544-590.
    • eBay. I used to prefer buying most electronics from eBay (got some great deals over the years!), but the prices still don't seem that competitive. Seems to be 10-20% lower at best, and that runs the risk of buying some dodgy card used for mining 24/7 for the past two years.
    • US. €470 is the cheapest price I'm seeing on newegg - but this seems to come out to €580+ once customs/VAT is factored in.

Am I missing anything? Are there cheaper US options, or places other than Germany to buy from in Europe?

Desperately trying to find a mate/family member flying back from the States that I can get to carry one. 😇

Comments

Advertisement