Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love Island 2022

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,135 ✭✭✭✭Oscar Bravo

Jack the lad

• Registered Users Posts: 6,023 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Yer man Billy’s spray tan is an epic fail….

and Samuel…20?…..I think we might need to see his passport…

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,839 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Sunday night could well be the kick-start the show needs.

The fcking screaming!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭wanderer100

Absolute state of the new lads 🤣

Let’s be honest, bar Josh they’re all punching above their weight in comparison to the girls

Pretty obvious with that lineup that the producers want most of the girls to come back single and for the main villa lads to get their heads turned

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,509 ✭✭✭✭siblers

I'm as good looking as those 6 lads and that's saying something

• Registered Users Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭UsBus

New lads like an episode of the Undateables.. jaysus the absolute skanger from Ireland...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,314 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭cezanne

Why cant they find sporty guys from Ireland all the fine strapping hurlers and rugby players and this weed represents the country ! He looks like he lives on chips and is still buyinng clearisil for his acne and i wont even mention the guys with the strong tanning !! FFS

• Advertisement

And worth adding that he's doing a great job at it. He was a little shy and awkward coming in but now that he's settled, he's probably one of the most likeable guys in the villa alongside Davide. Perhaps because he's black, some people are struggling with accepting the fact that he's one of our own because I know that stigma still very much exists, atleast from where I've grown up in Ireland and from my own experiences

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭cezanne

hes a lovely guy and i think he has a good chance of winning it if he stays steady !

I still find Dami boring to be honest. Maybe it’s just his tone and delivery, but seems everything he says is serious and dull. Davide is by far most likeable guy in it, and I’ve changed my opinion on ES she is very likeable too.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,816 ✭✭✭billyhead

Agree. The show would be shite without Davide and Ekin Su. Not that there very entertaining. They just make it bearable to watch. They really need to give them alcohol in these shows to see if any fireworks spark i.e. rows happen.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,839 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

It will be very interesting to see who's head gets turned and just how quickly. Most of the boys - Luca and Dami apart - I reckon could end up going elsewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,525 ✭✭✭✭walshb

My jaysus, there’ll be no heads turning at all for the girls with those 6 mutton heads brought in!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭Count Dracula

Getting goosebumps now.

I reckon Danica and Jack Keating is a match made in heaven. Fingers crossed.

Paige will be prick teasing away, no change there. Walks back alone.

I reckon Jay and definitely Jacques ( the Dog ) will be recoupling.

Tasha will manage a drama over someone... but walks home alone. Andrew might bottle it, although I doubt it.

Not too sure about Indiyah, she will be flirting away, but goes back to Dami... who is a shambles for temptation, let's be honest. The poor dude might struggle for the few nights.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,525 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Jack lad very nervous/uncomfortable. Constantly touching face and shifting movement.

He seems to be putting in a performance similar to that Irish twat Rob Lipsett from few seasons ago. He came in, smiled and showed his 6-pack, and was barely in any scenes. No birds liked him.

Ay Up Chyna.

• Advertisement

‘What is your type’ is the modern version of ‘Do you wanna dance’ that we said in the 90s.

The new girls are stunning but that Coco lass looks like a man with a wig on

• Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

Didn't take long for Dami and Andrew to kiss the new girls.

Jack seems to reign in promoting his father.

The new girls with the Hooker names...Coco, Chyna, Cheyanne. Lovely girls 😳

• Registered Users Posts: 6,023 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Why are all the blokes lining up Coco??🤯🤯

• Registered Users Posts: 24,359 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

She's a grot bag that one. What are they seeing that I'm not?

Coco is not faffing around. Snogging two blokes in ten minutes is quality, ffs mother a christ. Keeping her options well open there , lol.

Andrew and Dami are starting to come across like awful gobshites. Andrew in particular coming across like a complete tit. Not really for what he's doing as to be fair Tasha is a pain in the hole but it's the way he's going about it

Andrew is clearly forcing it with Coco because 1) he's worried Tasha is making him look a fool on TV and wants to get back at her and 2) he knows Coco is the easiest bird in the villa.

The guys have already clocked how Coco is just playing a game and will get with anybody in order to make it past the recoupling

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,558 ✭✭✭JeffKenna

What an episode.

So annoyed with Davide.

Advertisement