Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things dat Trivyully Annoy You (part whatever) *MOD WARNING IN OP* NEW

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,299 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

2 am and next door neighbour’s cat is going absolutely batshît crazy.. having a conniption of biblical proportions. I’m guessing a fight with another cat but in case of trouble, bogeys and scumbags up to no good I have to get out of bed and check… nothing doing..grand..but…

2am and relaxed, chilling post busy day and the fûckwit cat(s) grrrrrrrrr

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭Bredabe

I've been in contact with a lot of services and organisations this week, at the top of the query I've said that "They/I'm not using the online facility, as (insert reason here)"

Then I get a lot of talk which isn't helpful and when I say so they say well if you go online you can do it yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*To use a phrase much used by my mother, "WHAT DID I JUST SAY?"

😡😡

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭olestoepoke

Are you sure they were fighting? They are screamers in the sack lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,941 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Exactly. ‘Customer service’ is basically go on online , if that doesn’t work just hit forgot password and you can reset everything yourself. Thanks for calling. Do you mind filling out a questionnaire after this call to rate us ? FO and do YOUR job !!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,637 ✭✭✭Tombo2001

Plate whackers.

People who whack the plate with cutlery when eating.

Noisy eaters generally.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,657 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

Couples who sit beside rather than across from eachother in bars and restaurants. It's just weird. Unless they're sitting at the actual bar.

Ear buds. Great job for listening to my podcasts in bed, essential for me to sleep without pharmaceutical help, but a disaster trying to find them in the morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,314 ✭✭✭✭blade1

New guy at work walking around like he owns the place and telling everyone else, that's been there donkey's years how to do their job.

I know of one bollocking he's received so far and judging by everyone's face he interacts with,there's several more on the way.

I'm going to start bringing popcorn to work with me 😆

And the elasticity has gone in one of my socks.

Keeps falling down 😩

Parked in a designated set down area collecting someone, a large bus comes around the corner, misjudges the corner, and therefore can’t get their bus past our car. Starts as we are loading a bag into the boot which they can plainly see to blast the horn repeatedly to get us to move off….

1) you can wait you absolute cûnt, we can see you but not leaving a bag on the pathway just because you can’t fûckin drive, it’s getting loaded first.

2) keep beeping that horn and im quite willing to enter said bus with a wheel brace, insert it into your rectum and turn it until your eyes are dangling into your mouth ya grade A prick.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭seablue

TA by wheelie bins.

Great big ugly plastic things.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,764 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

Poxy COVID. Finally got it...in time for the weekend!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭spookwoman

There is a taxi driver around here that has a Kango or same van converted for disabled people. She thinks she can stop anywhere and block traffic while waiting for whoever it is she is picking up. Few months back at the setdown at the local hospital she stopped and blocked everyone waiting for a spot to free up for over 5 minutes. Traffic was backed up to the exit of the hospital and when I asked her to move she told me I have to wait along with everyone else even though most now just trying to leave.

Just made a comment today when going in if she would be there today and my mother said she was at homebase parked out on the main road, blocking cars getting out of spaces and also blocking the main way a few hours earlier.

Some people think they are entitled to stop anywhere no matter the consequences.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

This weekend, I'm going to Dublin for the first since Covid and it's even longer since I got the bus up (which suits me this time). The Bus Eireann service has been replaced by Go Ahead/TFI or whatever, but trying to get information on how to prepay is head-wrecking!

Do I do it through the TFI Leap card which is plastered all over the place or am I even in the area where that is used? For bus fares, there's a two-page pdf file with information but on one page you have to be zoomed in 500% to see the relevant info, while on the other page of the same document you have to change it to 75%!

Maybe I'll get the train...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Rogue socks after doing a wash.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,491 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I was driving to Dunnes about 30 minutes away last night.

First Road was closed due to road works. It was meant to be open at 18:00. This was 18:30. I had to divert down several narrow country roads.

I was in 2nd gear and wasn't going fast. A bunch of cows ran in front of me. I skidded to a stop.(There was nobody on the road, cones, gate ,etc.) Just a lad about 13 reveing a quad behind them driving them mad.

I drove on. Got to the town. A car swevered to my side of the road, a cyclist swerved across me, then another lad basically crawled along the middle of the road taking selfish on his bike.

Then on the way home there was a car stopped in the middle of the road in a village. Then a group of travellers started having a row in the middle of the road.

Later on I spilled soy sauce on my t-shirt.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,239 ✭✭✭Jequ0n

Are you sure you weren’t playing a survival horror game on sale?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,776 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

I bought some punnets of nectarines (and some loose ones, too) in Lidl. The are absolutely divine, so I thought, let me chance the apricots, they are lovely looking and soft... maybe, just maybe.... I should have listened to two-years-ago me. I fell for it. I bought a kilo and a half of them. What a let-down, what a disappointment! They taste like absolutely nothing. No gorgeous, flowery smell, so sweet, juicy taste. It's like eating butterless, saltless mashed potatoes while holding your nose.

Feckit, anyway.

I had that with peaches. Even with letting them de-chill for a week,, tasteless.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

Got soaked again. I swear to God I'm some sort of rain magnet.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,776 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

I bought 3 bottles of peroni for a wild Friday night by myself watching TV. I drank 2 and can't find the 3rd. Guess it's an early night for me 😡

Grand Theft Auto the Irish edition.

If you got out of the car and started bating the shite out of everyone with a wheel brace, you'd have unlocked another level.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 SpudsandGuinness

When your in the mood and she says "No"☹️

• Registered Users Posts: 8,822 ✭✭✭PsychoPete

Made a cup of tea not realising till after taking a sip that the tea bag was ripped

• Registered Users Posts: 13,657 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

My sister and I share streaming accounts, I pay for Disney+ and she pays for Netflix.

Sat down last night to watch the last two episodes of Stranger Things. Wouldn't let me. Turns out she downgraded the account to remove the multi-screen option when I moved home last month. Despite the fact that there are three TVs in the house. Great.

Change the Disney+ password ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭nigeldaniel

young pups in town nobbing about causing grief to everyone just for the kicks. The yahoos kicked over my motorbike after I parked it up [in a safe visible parking spot next to a church] I am talking about pups of 12 or so here !!! One of these days I am going to really get p***** off.

Dan.

• Advertisement

And if you walk into a Garda station and report it you’d just get a shrug of the shoulders…it’s generally worrying what life will be like here in 8-10 years from now… might retire early to costal Spain, very early !

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement