Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I Love Punting , Providing Selections & Chatting Gibberish ; & I Intend To Do So On Hyah

Options

Comments

WD j@u with Lampang 👏 ☺️

would nae have backed that Lampang (on a/c of price/open race) ,,, "good draw" = nice one 🙂 hard to find 'draw data' when me was "studying" hehehe 😄

Asadjumeirah - no good for me there :(

thread winner is thread winner ats 😊 🤣

8.50 F Las

2m Class 5 Flat H'cap 'ere

A lot of these, unsurprisingly, have been mixing it up over both flat and hurdles,, plenty with some decent AW form, and some with fairish turf form,, not many have much daycint 2m flat form on "Good" ground here, i feel,,,

I think Alpine Stroll , Tin Fandango & Gyenyame are possible leaders/ones who look most likely to lead,, dunno much about Ponty ie is frontrunners track, or come from behind etc,,

pen landed on two anyroad:

goin' ew on these:

EARTH GIANT 11/1, KING CHARLES 17/2

Alpine Stroll 3/1 is 2nd fav ere,, has only ever won once from 17 runs - that were over 1m 6f at Notts lto when tryna make all [and susseedin 😋 - then, at least - but today?? jewry's out on that one 😄],, he's short enuf to make him worthy of a plce-lay, as this is interesting race, and, if he's not allowed 'make all', how will he fare one wonders? Not much evidence as is only four - mebbe he's versatile and can be held up - still, looks short enough here.... have laid him for three places @ ~ 9/10 & for 4 plcs @ ~ 8/15

good luck all and fare thee well j@u if ya ventured to leaba 😁 ya put in a 'good shift' today :)

leff

*Will do small win double on Mandocello & Al Agaila

Mandocello wins 6,o'c Utt @ 4/11 nd lands first leg a double - a bit ungainly as i thought to meself, and Luke opined similar 😋 don't look like one for maximum faith in races upcoming - if going off short odds,, still, the first two home were a nice bit ahead of t'third, but opposition didn't have much form

we'll tek it 😁

*Will do small win double on Mandocello & Al Agaila 

no joy there - 2nd Al Agaila in 8.20 = lets double down :(

no very little luck i 'as with 'ollie - back her, she usually loses (like most jocks tho - numbers' game 🤣) ; more annoying when she wins on summit else; other than wat i've backed 😓

one to go :) am due !!! 😎😅

ZERO ruddy joy in 8,50 race 😒

tf there's nae more racing (or 'rassing' , as the Eastern Europeans nd Africans, + foreigners various, call it 😁)

i've had enuf - got us a$$ handed to me 2day 😄 😓

hashishtagfkpunting 🙂

• Advertisement

Wednesday 6th July '22

Lingfield - Standard

Not a great race,, favourites Consensus De Vega evs & Minwah 15/8 have form to see them go close, but neither look like certainties,, have tried 3-plce lays on each - Consensus De Vega @ ~ 1/4 nd Minwah @ ~ 1/3

Gary Moore's PROUD FAIRY 20s ew might want further, but looks a v good price anyway,, hopeful pick,, overpriced p'raps?

outside ew poke VINTAGE FASHION 100/1 ew,, coppers on this one,, new connections, a former 2nd over CD

all the same, i wouldn't bet against all the above losing 😂 one race studied anyroad = eye is in 😎 ,,, mebbe i'll find a few gd'uns :)

Bath - Good

Shamekh looks very short at evens (best priced 5/4 atm) could win, could lose 😖 just the two runs to his name - a good 4th lto at Donny, tho still looks a 9/4 or 5/2 shot to me,, chance plce-lay @ ~ 1/4 nd 2 plce-lay @ ~ 4/9,,

not a confident lay pick at all; just hoping for value here (if anyone teks odds 😋) ,,,

again, a hopeful ew pick here: PERFECT CHARMER 50/1 ,,, likely a non-stayer (going on sire, plus his two runs to date) but will do me here,, thinking is slower earlier pace than his two 7f runs might help him see out trip,, still looks a ns, but fekkit - big prices get placed every now 'nd then 😋 Follow That Star and Kaasirr, both ~ 11/4, don't have any page-jumping form, so will hope a few of the shorties are out the places here.

Catterick - Good-good to firm in places

1.50 BON MARINE 11/1 ew ,, not w/o a chance going on her 2nd last run at Muss,, looks about an 8 r 9 to one shot to me,,

Chance laying 8/13 fav Dunnington Lad for win & place in this,, trained by Dave the Crook,, has far and away the best form here,,, thinking is stiff five might do for him, plus Dave [he won last yr's renewal and Ben were on top then aswell] might feel like 'giving a bit back' to t'layers 😃 Camacho colt might win at 1/3, and easy too, but if i could predict future i'd already be rich 😄 have offered up ~ 8/11 for win lay nd ~ 1/4 for 2-plce lay,,

Yarmouth - Good to firm

3.10,,, 4/5 marginal fav Sea Galaxy may go well here if she improves upon her fto run - if she don't, then she's vulnerable,, chanced lay at evs

3.40 Nine Elms 7/2,, won lto at Notts when making all,, hoping the better ground, as well as the Bowring horse not being allowed his own way up front, will see him well out t'places,,, chanced putting up plce-lay @ ~ 5/6 'nd 4plce-lay @ ~ 8/13

that's all i got - looks hard day for finding winners

gl

• Registered Users Posts: 3,064 ✭✭✭j@utis

As usual I don't have moneys on the winners 😂 Yesterday I backed two runner ups instead. Draw data on ATR website.

I'm on Hotrocket 10/3 in Fairyhouse 6:55 today. He found one too good on his seasonal reappearance, should be fitter for this today.

6.45 K

MASTER MILLINER 4/1 ew

Good call there @[Deleted User] ! And to me too on HotRocket 😅

• Advertisement

WD j@u 😊 half the track Hotrocket !!

not the confidentest, but hoping KAASIRR 5/2 can go well in 7.35 Bath - back into a maiden/proper good ground over 1mile = chances,, Shamekh shouldn't be far away, but aint bombproof at a best-priced 8/11 going on his two runs thus far

gL

GWAN HARRY BURNS !!!!!!!!

sorry nigh-boors 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 47 fleck

Thanks to you guys I backed hotrocket & kaasirr. Thanks and keep 'em coming

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Hibbert

Thank you for your tips, much appreciated

cheeres and ta v much @fleck nd @Hibbert :D

thread had a good purple patch there alright 😁

8.35 Bath

a veritable lotto this race is - plenty of winners/crossbar-hitters at the course/course nd distance in the line-up,,

chance a few each way pennies on the bottomweight NAZIMOVA 22/1,, 3yrs old nd potentially unexposed,, was no good in her first three novice/maiden races; was also no good lto in her first h'cap run, when finishing last of 7 over 1.5m at Lingfield,,

first time hood and tonguestrap may see her settle better today here,, if she settles/don't run keen, she at least has a chance of being competitive here,,

had a quick look at them all and i could back several, but will just go with a speculative/can't be ruled out one,, top four in betting are all ~ 5s = too hard to solve 😥 😂

8.50 Kempton

MAKAMBE 12s ew can go well at the course on a good day,, has drifted out to favourable price, has a good draw in box 2, and a former CD winner,,, i aint looked at any of the rest of em tho 😄

No joy with last couple,,

onto 2moro

Thursday 7th July '22

3.10 Doncaster

this 3yr old plus (no horses older than three in t'lineup) 6f Novice Stakes race looks like it's Sir Robin's to lose @ 3/10 fav,, is very very short tho, and something has to fill t'other two places,, chanced a speculative lay @ ~ 1/3 on t'offchance

pen landed on SIX O' HEARTS 12/1 ew,, just the two runs and showed improvement lto when coming 2nd over 5fs at Windsor,, tried making all that day, but was collared by warm favourite What's In The Bag inside last furlong, and Six O' Hearts seemed to be staying on again,, Was well ahead of the third in a race ran in decent time,, Scott Dixon likely wouldn't be winning many of these sorts of races, and jury is out on the selection's sire Finjaan,, Still, Six O' Hearts might get easy time up front, or go well (hopefully) if running from off t'pace.. looks to have a better chance than his 16/1 stablemate Gharbeyih anyroad,,

GL

Friday 8th July '22

Chester - Good-good to firm in places

Female Amateur race begins proceedings,, think Parys Mountain (1) or Fieldsman (6) might try make all here,, if going stays same i consider doing three ew - going on predicted odds:

GABRIAL THE WIRE (3) 5/1, MERCURIUS POWER (8) 6/1, LAST HOORAH (2) 8/1

Fieldsman (6) ~ 7/2 paper fav is ten and don't appear capable of winning a race unless he leads,, can still make the minor places tho should jock elect to chase the pace,, won lto at Brighton on good ground when making all over 7fs - will hope he's well bet, so as to consider him for place-lay

Vissani (4) ~ 4/1 is unraced and is unknown quantity here - will act as if he aint even in race, and remove from calculations 😂

basing me opinions on the ground being good or better,, if it rains and gets soft, then me'll either reassess picks or forget about em

Chepstow - Good

The 2nd last Friday night race limped off page as being worth a luuk 😃

8.45 Chepstow

thoughts:

A lot of these don't have much 7f form - at least not on turf, and on good ground.

Mountain Ash ~ 11/4 early paper fav has t'first time visor here,, I aint seeing it tho - might have another look closer to t'time, but looks as though if there aint soft in going, then Millman's 4yr old shouldn't be threatening judge here [even if it is a poor race] ,, place-lay potential atm tbs

Soldier's Son ~ 4/1 early 2nd fav,, yet to win in 28 races,, has had about eight runs since going to Grace Harris, having previously been with Henry Candy [think he's retired, but anyway, don't make much difference 'ere],,, has never got close over 7fs having had a few attempts at the trip (on turf + AW),,, Has been doing a bit of 'staying on' over 6f trips, in some of his attempts at that distance, recently,, his last five, in fact (with narys the victory) races have been over 6furlongs,,, trainer may have 'found the key to him' , but i doubt it,, Another, at the prices, what looks a place-lay job --- imo 😃

THREE picks 😮 two of them 'outsider' picks

GIRL FROM IPANEMA ~ 25/1 ew

Has one win from twelve runs (over 7f on good to firm at F Las last August, so that's summit),,, Out of form recently, but she ran alright lto at the course,, that was over the same trip as Friday's, and on good to soft going,, came 7th of 9 then, so nothing fantastic to report there - might have been a bit unlucky in running; either way, that run was better than her recent previous ones,,, Last two runs were in Class 5s; down to Class 6 Friday eve - not without imo,, Outsider that can be given a good squeak here

DIAMOND COTTAGE ~ 7/1 ew

One win from 29 runs,, that was at the course over 6fs last month,, apart from that, she aint got much good form (not unlike plenty here) , but hard to leave her out of calculations as she has a third, second and fourth place finishes from three goes over C&D

GRANDSTAND ~ 14/1 ,, the second of the 'outsider' picks here,, has three wins from 45 runs,, has won as recently as last Sept. first time blinkers, 6yrs old so is not ancient,,, is a winner over 7fs at Leicester back in 2020,, pretty inconsistent, but came 2nd last July over CD,, more poor runs than good, with only 5 places from the 42 races she ran in w/o winning,, mebbe she's due 🙂

:) gl

• Advertisement

Another for Friday

York - Good to firm

3.15 PRINCESS SAVANNAH ~ 33s

Likely the top three or four in betting will occupy most of the top three positions here,, Kevin Ryan's filly came last of ten over 6fs at Pontefract last month,, An outsider tbs, but am hoping she'll be better on her second run,, be happy with a place here,, Sired by Ardad, so should be capable of winning over 5fs, tho this is a pretty high quality race, and not a Mickey Mouse h'cap,, Still, she opened up @ ~ 15/2 in the morning (eventually drifting to 12s) for her maiden outing, so must be reasonably well thought of,,, the step down in trip is interesting too,, YAHSAT ~ 11/8 is likely winner, going on her 2nd placed finish over CD in a listed race two runs back, but is too short to be of interest

☺️

A few for today

Epsom

6.23 SURREY CHARM 11/1 ew

7.53 LENNY'S SPIRIT 9/4 win

Newbury

8.38 HOPE PROBE 14/1 ew

gl

A few am thinking about lay/plce(s)-lays etc

place-lays:

6.23 Ep Bonnsie 10/3

3.55 Crl Yeeaah 2/1

6.15 Limk Sir Antonino 2/1

win lay:

7.38 Nby Special Envoy 2/5

And one what'll hopefully run well 😁

One short priced ew poke in 7.38 Newb race - JACK DARCY 7/2 ,, a layoff to contend with, won his first ever start tho,, hope the step up to 10f be no problemo,, Special Envoy 4/11 the one to beat here, but hoping he'll fall short here,,

:) gl

3.55 Carlisle BAILEYS LIBERTY 11/2 ew

3.00 Newmarket

Most going five places here, with some giving six

Me pen (a good judge me reckons me pen is 😋) landed on six; nd here they be:

all eW

KHANJAR 10/3 , DEODAR 11/1 , INGRA TOR 7/1 , AZURE BLUE 14/1, TWELFTH NIGHT 16/1, LE BEAU GARCON 7/1

#SMILEYFACE:)

4.20 Donc BA NA HILLS 10/1 ew NB

7.53 Epsom LENNY'S SPIRIT 7/2 NAP

drifted out to massive price

NUMERO OONO :) 😁

8.23 Epsom

ROCHEBRUNE 6/1 EW

4.40 Nmkt

3 agin the field ew

PISTOLETTO , COASE , EVOCATIVEV SPARK

gl

• Advertisement

jeasus, leffee, could you put some structure to that! how's it going so far anyway?

Advertisement