Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summer 2022 - General Discussion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭Ozvaldo

Grey pish cork city

• Registered Users Posts: 9,403 ✭✭✭Cluedo Monopoly

Bright and warm in Galway. Lovely evening in store I feel. Looking forward to the dry calm weather coming up. Lots of kayaking planned.

What are they doing in the Hyacinth House?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,902 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

Not much sun today in Meath, a few bits of hazy sunshine but it is feeling much milder now, can feel the fresh Atlantic air fading away.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,522 ✭✭✭✭fits

Drizzling on my hay in Carlow. Very light but still.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 17,978 Mod ✭✭✭✭DOCARCH

20.0c now in Greystones with some sunny spells. Nice.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,159 ✭✭✭✭Oscar Bravo

NW v SE

Donegal : Cloud at 400 feet,Light rain, only 6km vis, 14 degrees

EIDL 051300Z 26011KT 6000 -RA BKN004 OVC011 14/13 Q1027

Waterford :Just some scattered cloud and 19 degrees

EIWF 051330Z 32007KT 9999 SCT024 SCT030 19/15 Q1028

• Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭Pangea

Very wet day here in SW Donegal

• Registered Users Posts: 7,086 ✭✭✭pauldry

Wet here now in Sligo after getting to 15c. Tomorrow promises 16c...and more rain.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,902 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

Some hazy sunshine again and temperature now 20C for the first time since the 23rd of June. Hopefully this is the start to at least the next 10 days getting into the 20s.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭firemansam4

Started out ok this morning in north Donegal, broken clouds and breeze had died down a bit.

But back to more of the same now, low cloud, plenty of drizzle and wind is picking up again. Looks like max of maybe 14 again today.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭Kutebride

So overcast and dark. Kitchen light on. Move off clouds please. Meath

Cars saying 22c driving around Arklow just their now

Coast does good in land breezes

• Registered Users Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭highdef

I'm not too far from you, in Trim, but it is cool, overcast and breezy here. Went outside for the first time today a few minutes ago an it felt chilly, a jacket or jumper would be required to overcome the cold. Hopefully this is the last of the proper chilly days that have been incessant. On the upside, I'm off to Nice for a week from this Sunday so I will finally be getting to feel some actual warmth.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭esposito

Enjoy Nice. Always wanted to visit there. Someday.. Hopefully by the time you’re jetting off the warmth and wall to wall sunshine will be well established here.

The hazy sun didn't last very long, but when it was there it was lovely and warm. Slate grey cloud rolled in afterwards and temperature dropped to 18C but feels much cooler without the sun.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,973 ✭✭✭appledrop

I'm absolutely sick of this wind....... in Lanzorate😉.

Seriously I was thinking of my fellow boardies when we left airport and wind nearly blew me away🤣

In fairness though it's perfect for us with small baby, lovely cool breeze and at night it's very pleasant rather than oppressive heat you can get.

So glad we went here and not mainland Europe, even for Iceberg me that's too warm at moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭alentejo

Its soo dark in Dublin this late evening!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭mcburns07

Lovely evening now in Cork. Sun broke through afternoon and now it's blue skies and feeling pleasantly warm 🙏😁

Currently 20c in Arklow

Lovely eve

High on the Davis out here was 21c

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭Ozvaldo

Cork City grey dark pish -it was sunny for half an hour all day

• Advertisement

Sunshine today very dissapointing but it was never forecast to be good in the first place. Yesterday was a much better day for sunshine even if it was cooler and windier. Tomorrow could be a repeat of today in terms of cloud but by Thursday the sun should start to shine a bit more.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,663 ✭✭✭rovers_runner

Flying home tomorrow after a week of 30-33 degrees you could set your watch too, no humidity, no cloud. Feels other worldly. Will be hard to leave it but surely we are turning a corner at home...

Lovely afternoon and evening in Cork City with plenty of sun. Lovely and warm too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭Dazler97

Oh lovely where were you, please bring the sun and heat back with you

Still 19c here near Arklow at almost 9pm

• Registered Users Posts: 2,663 ✭✭✭rovers_runner

Balearics, it's a few years since I'd been here but you can set your watch to it. Seems to shift a few degrees from one end of a week to the other but nothing so much as a threat of rain or humidity severe enough to break.

It's odd though as things can shift quickly just across in Barcelona.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,159 ✭✭✭✭Oscar Bravo

This evenings Dublin-Donegal flight was unable to land at Donegal due to bad visibility . 3000 meters in Mist with the cloud overcast at 400 feet. Pretty miserable up there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭KanyeSouthEast

2 posters from Cork above giving a total different version of the weather down there🤷‍♀️

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 17,978 Mod ✭✭✭✭DOCARCH

• Advertisement

And 17c down here at midnight in the middle of a field

We have to cherish these because when everyone else heads for near 30 in a week or two,we have our sea breezes and sea fogs 🤣🤣

Advertisement