Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love Island 2022

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,525 ✭✭✭✭walshb

It’s not intelligence: it’s knowing some basic stuff simply from hearing/reading. Every day information and facts. It’s more an ignorance on display

Indiyah mentioned Tokyo, but it didn’t seem that she said this believing it was a country. She simply said she’d like to visit Tokyo. She wasn’t answering the country question precisely.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭Count Dracula

I used to think that Auckland was in Australia.

I am not a bad person.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,314 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

There are some great cities in Tokyo to visit such as Japan. Osaka is another country I’d like to visit especially it’s great city also called Japan. Actually I have already been to these 2 countries.

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭cezanne

Love island Ireland would be way better a bunch of sporty types on the Aran islands only in the beds together to keep warm. Aran sweaters and catching fish to cook on a turf fire !! Then you could weed out the real men from the prancing ponies none of the present crew in Love island would survive except Luca might be able to gut the fish !! OR else over 50's you wouldnt get the sweaty bodies but you would certainly get entertainment and good conversations and the put downs and taking no **** would be amazing all the present crew would be permanently bawling !! !!

Keating didn’t feature at all on last night show. It’s exactly like when Rob Lipsett was on it few years ago, a complete non-entity. Keating needs to partner up with India, and go back to the villa and fight Dami to the death and see who is crowned King of Ireland.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,742 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

Dami was right in what he said to Luca he just didn't explain it well,

Luca eggs the lads on then when they do something says "oh you f*cked up" ,

I think instead of fake Dami was trying to say 2 faced which Luca is, Luca is playing the game , you could tell by the rest of the lads reaction's that they agree with Dami,

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Goody2Shoes77

"How are you feeling?"

"Definitely"

Last but not least..."I guh-a tex!!!" 😆

Coco Slodge. Give me Tasha every day.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭Count Dracula

Brent is a class act, she is brilliant television. I love her.

7K for them Molly teeth is some waste of money. Give me the short haired blondie instead and I’ll sign straight away.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭Sinead Mc1

Andrew continuing on about Tasha will have Coco running a mile. And she was punching with him imo!!!! Jacques is so sure of himself. Wish there was a bombshell this year that had everyone after em, like Lucinda last year. Would love to see Jacques graft, and be rejected. He's way too cocky.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,818 ✭✭✭Northernlily

Poor Jack Keating has got what, 10 seconds of TV time in nearly 3 hrs of TV.

Producers are twats. He doesn't seem the type of character that should be in there. It's a very difficult environment. So many pressures.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭Still Ill

I'm confused.. What does Andrew think Tash did to him? Seemed like they were really into each other, then suddenly he thought she was making a fool of him?

That look Jacques gave 10 minutes in, gave me the complete willies 🤢.

He is definitely the type of guy who would cheat at his stag party.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,509 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Even for Love Island standards, Jacques is a complete slime ball.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,558 ✭✭✭JeffKenna

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

• Registered Users Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭wanderer100

Youre not the only one confused tbh, it’s poor producing from Love island tbh.

Obviously the casa amor girls must have slated their relationship and told Andrew what they think of Tasha but I don’t think they’ve aired a single scene of this

Instead they’d rather show us a 5 min montage of Laura walking into the villa from every possible angle

• Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

They showed the new girls sitting outside with Andrew, some of the other lads were there too and they all slammed Tasha about the way she was treating him. Think it was 2 nights ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,525 ✭✭✭✭walshb

What was point of Jack in this?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,367 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

Really taken a dislike to Luca since Casa Amor started. You can see how gleeful he is when the other guys who have been coupled up have been chatting and kissing other women. He's acting so smug and thinks he's sure thing to get to the final and win.

Ultimately the public vote for the winners and we can all see what a duplicitous little **** stirrer Luca is ans he may lose despite his puppy dog loyalty to his card board gemma , he really wants to be with her father !!

Paige gonna be ‘absolutely fuming’ tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

If she sees the photo of Jacques leaning over one of the beds in the villa and his grey underpants sporting a big shart skid mark 💩 she'll give him a wide berth. 🤮

• Registered Users Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭tupenny

Davide and Gemma seem the soundest. Unfortunatly not a couple.

Like Ekin too though

3some?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,816 ✭✭✭billyhead

Gemma's boring. Davide and Ekin Su are the only bearable and entertaining contestants.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,839 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Gemma has grown a little on me. Not as bad as she was in the beginning and seems far more mature than her years.

Tasha is a bit of a pain, definitely going to be bawling tonight.

Ekin and Davide, the on/off relationship that might actually work.

Luca is way too smug for my liking.

Jacques is simply not a nice person...at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,023 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Why is Whitmore talking that way?

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Goody2Shoes77

Delighted Davide stayed with Ekin-Su but wait till movie night when the fun under the covers is revealed!

Neither Dami nor Indiyah look best please that the other has recoupled.....they're not finished methinks.

• Advertisement

Ooh Dami is very annoyed despite re coupling himself, how dare indiyah do the same he wanted two birds after him ha ha ha !!

Advertisement