Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I Love Punting , Providing Selections & Chatting Gibberish ; & I Intend To Do So On Hyah

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,064 ✭✭✭j@utis

hi there, I got to sit down and look at horsees now. I'm trying to solve 8:38 Newb, but nothing is jumping out the page really...

hey j@u ,, backed Hope Probe in hope each way - has squeak,, trainer (R. Price had a winner recently),, jockey Charlie Bishop in form,,

for some reason Amathus is 'pagejumpa' 😃 ,, can't fancy on form tho; be sickened if he wins - Kieran Shoemark interesting booking; his first time on the 'orse ☺️

don't ya worry about it j@u,, tis early yet ,, any amount of races left to lose money 😂 if ya're stuck 4inspiration, I has a few for this eve picked - they be on page 22 in my currency 😄

nice nd sunny out = Which is Good :D

5.53 Epsom delayed - the chooooooooooonntts 😋 😒

looks like no likely pace on, imo 🤣 prolly won't suit odds on jolly , could be funny result this 4-horse race; hence t'hold-up ,,,,, well they're geth nowt outta me 😣

just off now, at 6.0'c

^^^

Gr8 ride from Cosgrave - mekkin all on jolly,, no messin there 🤣 he knew 'no pace' - didn't tell me tho, but he made all regardless,,, smh 😃

• Advertisement

Half of my notebook is non-runners probably due to overly sunny conditions 🤣

back to 8:38 Newb, Hope Probe seems to be struggling off the current mark this season although he was rated higher earlier in his career; Vape has been ultra consistent lately, shouldn't be far away, Swiss Pride loves Lingers & hasn't won in 15 starts so far; Strike ran a good 2nd over CD lto, 1lb lower today but has "weakened, never nearer" in the last runs' descriptions; Brides Bay - unexposed, chased Sense Of Duty (now group3 winner) on her debut but she's back from the break and might not be race ready; Amathus - yes, is on dangerous mark, he was behind Vape and Strike over CD but only 1-2lb better off today; Triggered is also on falling mark but they left the headgear off which I don't like. So, nothing so far! 🤣

that's a lotta wisdom but no decision woman 😃

Gd write-up that j@u 🙂 sun is just about gone in around here - tis a pity; hopefully the more indoorsy weather will not lend leff to involve too much more shecklerage in proceedings upcoming,,,

,,,,, oh - hello sun 😁 come back out just 4 me :)

hope ya find a few winnas 2nite/this eve j@u - i sense a purple patch forthcoming 😂 just a feelin' , ya k? 😃 'Artists' are given to such observations 😎

Nah, giving up on tonight, I'm shopping for lego pieces online here instead on the request of the smallest member of the family... I'm gonna have only a small nibble on Ottago in 6:53 Epsom, CD winner off the same mark, probably found soft ground and a mile a bit too much lto, not too much confidence behind but you know, we need that daily buzzz 🤣

no joy 2nite in last two races at Ep and Limk ,,

few more to go 🤣

that buzz indeed j@u 🤣 😊 g'luck with Otago nd ur lego anyroad :)

• Advertisement

win lay:

7.38 Nby Special Envoy 2/5

And one what'll hopefully run well 😁

One short priced ew poke in 7.38 Newb race - JACK DARCY 7/2 ,, a layoff to contend with, won his first ever start tho,, hope the step up to 10f be no problemo,, Special Envoy 4/11 the one to beat here, but hoping he'll fall short here,,

Hup Callan & JD !! 😁 happy birthday (1 r 2 days late 🤣) Neil 😁

7.53 Epsom LENNY'S SPIRIT 7/2 NAP

drifted out to massive price

NUMERO OONO :) 😁

:( 2nd, or somewhere other than 1st anyroad - am no laughing too hard nigh , only at meself 😴 ,,,

Me poor Nap 😓 weight stops trains alas - me logic were sound tho , and that's the lesson i'll tek from that defeat 😂

no joy in 8.23 - Rochebrune never got into race :( ,,, nowt doin' with selection in 8.38 neither ,,, a poor end tee proceedins 😴

One 4 Tomorrow

Chepstow - Good-good to firm in places

6.15 MISS BLENNERHASSET ew 5/1 NB ,, will hope she stays better than the two time course winning Dundory, at a working/non-working (Wo)man's price 😝

gl

Hiya, what are we liking today?>

1:50 Newm - War Horse 10/1, distance and class winner, got very worked up lto but finished a good 3rd, MB on PP if finishes 2,3,4th.

5:30 York - The Cookstown Cafu 10/3 has ran well in York before, mark is slipping, -6lb if we add jock's allowance today, down to cl4 from cl3 lto. Kevin Ryan is bringing half of his stable to York today though 🤣 (9runners). Same race Beautiful Surprise is in my notebook but I got swayed for the Cookstown, and I'm gonna regret it later, but whatever 🤣

8:45 Chepstow -  Cliffs Of Freedom 4/1, ex-irish he was off for over a year when on debut for the new English stable and was hammered in the betting. Short price today again, back on turf. Just a small e/w out of interest.

GL.

hiya ,

nowt for me today, apart from the three selections below in 8.45

GIRL FROM IPANEMA ~ 25/1 ew

Has one win from twelve runs (over 7f on good to firm at F Las last August, so that's summit),,, Out of form recently, but she ran alright lto at the course,, that was over the same trip as Friday's, and on good to soft going,, came 7th of 9 then, so nothing fantastic to report there - might have been a bit unlucky in running; either way, that run was better than her recent previous ones,,, Last two runs were in Class 5s; down to Class 6 Friday eve - not without imo,, Outsider that can be given a good squeak here

DIAMOND COTTAGE ~ 7/1 ew

One win from 29 runs,, that was at the course over 6fs last month,, apart from that, she aint got much good form (not unlike plenty here) , but hard to leave her out of calculations as she has a third, second and fourth place finishes from three goes over C&D

GRANDSTAND ~ 14/1 ,, the second of the 'outsider' picks here,, has three wins from 45 runs,, has won as recently as last Sept. first time blinkers, 6yrs old so is not ancient,,, is a winner over 7fs at Leicester back in 2020,, pretty inconsistent, but came 2nd last July over CD,, more poor runs than good, with only 5 places from the 42 races she ran in w/o winning,, mebbe she's due 🙂

:) gl

50s on Girl From Ipanema , 7s Diamond Cottage nd Grandstand 16s,, 20p rule 4 on dem tho :(

also did Miss Blennerhasset ew @ 5s in Chp 6.15

Cliffs Of Freedom nr in 8.45

🤣 🙂

Chepstow - Good-good to firm in places

6.15 MISS BLENNERHASSET ew 5/1 NB ,, will hope she stays better than the two time course winning Dundory, at a working/non-working (Wo)man's price 😝

:( 3rd

no joy there; money back is all,, at least she beat Dundory 😃

going wide early didn't really help, plus jock #may have hit front too soon,,, #don't know, as not a 'knowledgeable type, if filly 'got there 2soon' or not,, ; at least it well looks as though the step up from 1m to 1.5m does suit [i hopes 😃]

LESSON: don't overluuk Miss Blennerhasset nto if going over same trip/conditions ie 1.5m on good groond :)

7.15Ch

KODIAS SANGARIUS 10s EW

7.30 Chester

tekkin a punt here :)

BOJINK 16s ew

gl

no good 7.30 Chester,, Bojink lst o five :( - the MJ jolly (slightly drifted from earlier price of 4/6) looked close to bombproof, but was hoping 7fs would find jolly out; alas no :( Bojink never got into race; won't completely discount, as winna cud be very very good (at a certaiin level 😂) , but Bojink deffo not one for max faith going the opposite of backwards hehe

8.15 Chep

not liking Twilight Tone ~ 9/4 gen fav, but he has fuuk all to beat,,,,

went with CONNIE'S ROSE win 7/2

#can't see a lot of early pace/out and out frontrunner, but #wtf do i know?? 😆 thinking lack of pace should suit jolly TT better, but CR not w/o

g'luk

• Advertisement

8.05 Ck

ENCANTO BRUNO EW 9/2 - luuks to have a right good chance on PtP form/sole run in that sfere 😁

gl

long overdue WINNNERRRRR !!!

#hastagmeislessunhappy ☺️

YYYYYYYYYASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS QUEEN GINA and CONNIE'S ROSE !!!! 😁

big sweat on there at t'business end - looked doubtful on line, but a WINNNNNERRRRR nonetheless

NUMBER 1 😂

nowt for me today, apart from the three selections below in 8.45

GIRL FROM IPANEMA ~ 25/1 ew

Has one win from twelve runs (over 7f on good to firm at F Las last August, so that's summit),,, Out of form recently, but she ran alright lto at the course,, that was over the same trip as Friday's, and on good to soft going,, came 7th of 9 then, so nothing fantastic to report there - might have been a bit unlucky in running; either way, that run was better than her recent previous ones,,, Last two runs were in Class 5s; down to Class 6 Friday eve - not without imo,, Outsider that can be given a good squeak here

DIAMOND COTTAGE ~ 7/1 ew

One win from 29 runs,, that was at the course over 6fs last month,, apart from that, she aint got much good form (not unlike plenty here) , but hard to leave her out of calculations as she has a third, second and fourth place finishes from three goes over C&D

GRANDSTAND ~ 14/1 ,, the second of the 'outsider' picks here,, has three wins from 45 runs,, has won as recently as last Sept. first time blinkers, 6yrs old so is not ancient,,, is a winner over 7fs at Leicester back in 2020,, pretty inconsistent, but came 2nd last July over CD,, more poor runs than good, with only 5 places from the 42 races she ran in w/o winning,, mebbe she's due 🙂

Diamond Cottage = WINNERRR!!!!

Geandstand places third

even with 20p ruler = nsb

😁

Nowt for 2moro :(

meant to 'start studying' for Satdee exam/s on the yester; but got distracted nd nevva gt roond tee it ,,

for shame me 😓

mebbe i'll tekk day off 😋

Am on-teeh-tlay - had a good day 2day ☺️

fare thee well puntin boardsies :)

2.05 Newmarket KIDWAH 7/4 nap

Stand on me; shud be 4/5 this one on a/c of how impressive she were over 6f lto @ Redcar ,, normally dinnae like backin' Kodiacs north of 6f, esp if racing ova further for t'furst time, but will mek exception 'ere,, a few going 7/4 atm

g'luck

• Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭Count Dracula

I think if we all pull together and gather enough momentum we can finally eradicate that painful streak of misery, who is Peter Crouch. We need to try harder, but fingers crossed.

Why is he even in my head, what did I do to deserve this?

Some loverly value out there today, gotta love the big field handicaps.

York

3.30 - Just Janet looks to be the other reason Tudhope heads to York.

4.05 - I like Forest Falcon and Jewel In My Crown - LTO winning 3 yr olds on a penalty have to be backed as a rule, especially at 20/1 6 places. Mark Johnston horses in big Saturday handicaps would also fall under the no brainer bracket to me, 40's available.

5.15 - Danny Tudhope on the Knavesmire to ride Musica in the last, definite chance, CD winner.

Newmarket

3.15 - It is not like Michael Bell to tilt at Windmills and I reckon For A Laugh could easily outrun odds of 33/1 in this Group 2. Spencer in the saddle is hardly a negative and I reckon they must fancy his chances.

3.50 - Having a bet on Accidental Agent as he is a group 1 winning miler in a handicap. Charles Bishop and Eve Johnston farting out winners every day this week, get on.

Lots of lovely racing around, my fangs are salivating.

Great to win the rugger this morning, fantastico.

I had a swipe at the draw double in the Football. It is generally available at around 60 ' s , I have the price of a few pints on, I reckon at least one of those games heads for extra time. They are both basically coinflips. I might head down Jones Road later on, Derry broads are easily some of the finest this country has to offer, I fancy getting my fangs into something later, Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaah.

Enjoy yourselves.... mortals.

It looks like I missed a lot of "YYYYYYYYYASSSSSSSSSS" last night (I was at work) 😂

I got a 5th (nag!!!) and non-runner twice, twice 🤣

Today I spy with my little eye that Danni California 4/1 is back on track in 2:55 York, PP is generously offering 4 places, so let's have go at it. Trip was too short for her last time but previous that she won with some in hand.

• Advertisement

My notebook is suggesting Kyeema in 1:50 Ascot but she's painfully short in a such a big field of newcomers, so no good. Instead I try my luck with Lumley 15/8 in Salisbury 5:45, also a shortie but much bigger chance in 4 runners field than 20+, right?

Advertisement