Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love Island 2022

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,314 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Next year I think Missy Keating will be on this show.

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭cezanne

Hopefully she takes after her model mum!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Paige and Ekin are the best looking girls in the house by miles in my opinion.

Cant stand Tasha.

Like to see Indiyah without the nose ring, they repulse me something awful.

Andrew is a total Tasha stalker, has no interest in Coco. He’s more whipped than Luca and that’s saying something.

I know they’re favourites and neither have been in bother but I just think there’s something off about Gemma and Luca. Can’t put my finger on it but I think his cool and calm persona is a bit of an act. She comes across too as being a bit above the whole show and the people in it. All a game maybe.

Davide and Ekin are by far where the entertainment is at.

Andrew and Tasha to be back with each other in days. Then swiftly voted out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,818 ✭✭✭Northernlily

People fawning over them when they reunited. She definitely didn't seem as keen as he was. Sat down arms folded body language said a lot. He comes across as a right prick, always judging others with his faces.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

• Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭Count Dracula

They are all wannabes with an angle. They would all know each other from the same Chicquey Mickey night club scene around London. The types of kip with 7 foot tall Russian bodyguards on the door selling cocktails for 25 pound sterling, I don't know their names, but they know each other.

Luca defo knows who Gemma's Daddy is too, he is keeping it stum for the moment, in the same place he keeps his real personality. In behind his expensive Einstein tattoo. deep down, in behind that happy go lucky, cheeky, smiley "fishmonger",.... is a carefully crafted celeb wannabe that fancies himself as a minor TV celeb and reckons Gemma Owen might just be his ticket to magazine land. Nothing that a few nights outdoors on a Majorcan couch is going to get in the way of. Total slime ball under the visage, he is pretty mancky ..and the worst kind, you don't even see him coming. Euuuugh.

I have met a few dangerous and lurid Vampires over the centuries... but that phucker is prehistoric, believe.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,525 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Not buying them at all. She’s pretending to be interested, and he’s OTT pretending to be smitten. Odd pair, but she’s likable. Very mature.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,816 ✭✭✭billyhead

She's playing a game like the rest. Trying to act mature, has no real interest in Luca and trying to avoid confrontation to appeal to the public. Shes hoping to become an Instagram influencer and sign endorsement deals after this. The carry on amongst most of these contestants is completely fake.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,525 ✭✭✭✭walshb

The show is fake and scripted.......that's what has people watching....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

Gemma having a famous father is probably the most media aware and savvy enough not to embarrass her family or herself. She's got a bikini business and she's modelling her own brand in the villa.

I think it's only 3 of the contestants that applied and were chosen, the rest were selected because of their instagram presence.

There seems to be a big difference in quality of teeth job between Gemma and Molly. Or is it just the whole package ie face, mouth, jaws, smile etc in Gemma is prettier?? Is 7K a cut price deal or is it a case of mutton dressed as lamb??

Luca teeth job also look to be job well done. But something looks dodge about Molly’s.

Paige is still fuming. You would think the nights sleep would have calmed her down a bit.

These lads Jack and Dami are thicks. They think this part of the journey means they get off with the bombshell and then start back with their bird when they come back. Dami even wanted to keep his bombshell and expect his bird to come back single. Anyway we all know Paige will take Jack back after few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,494 ✭✭✭tinpib

I'm not paying 100% attention but when Luca said to Ekin-Su there that he didn't egg on Jacques, was he lying? Isn't that what Dami was having a go at him about with his "you're fake" thing. Did Luca specifically egg on Jacques?

Billy big balls.

Has Gemma had lip filler or does she just have great lips?? She’s a bit young for it, but for all I know she might have a big poster of Kylie Jenner up on her bedroom wall.

Paige is still fuming even after 2 nights sleep. Jack still in the dog house at the end of the room.

they all have kardashian photos in their bedrooms but they at least avoided the brazilian butt lifts !

• Advertisement

This Jay lad is even worse with women than Dr Alex.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,023 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Indiyah’s eyelashes look like they’re going to take off😳😳

• Registered Users Posts: 6,023 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

This is woeful backtracking from the blokes….I’d like to see Paige follow through with the cold shoulder to Jacks…

Odds on she”ll be back in the sack with him by next week

tasha with Andrew too🤯

Coco Slodge looks like the girls in Jersey Shore.

Summer is gorgeous. A total babe, right up there with Tasha. Both red panda’s.

I never realised that tit sucking was such an issue. Very normal human sexual interaction.

It is obviously a very sensitive area, in fairness.

It is a terrible advertisement for roleplay, oh sorry I meant foreplay.

If i was Andrew i would just go home & leave the two bitches bawling together, that Coco is a total cnut.....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭wanderer100

Bored to death of this Andrew Tasha situation , hoping one of them leaves in the next dumping

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,839 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Andrew.... I forgot I sucked her tit..... That's them done.

Advertisement