Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Trying to focus on work but can't stop thinking about Shinzo Abe's assassination. It totally floored me. I don't know why.

Gonna do some research for an article then call it a day and go get drunk and maybe sing at Karaoke.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Zonked after Covid Booster yesterday

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,202 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Back to work, was I off at all? 😡

Basking in the glow of Friday.

The kids are gone to bed. It's our time now. 😊

Hope all ye posters on this thread are good. 💜

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,202 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Nay bad now, yourself Bones?

Doing good thanks Grem. The fact that it's Friday does help. 😊

Not your weekend unfortunately I know.

I've been thinking of closing my boards account for the final time recently. Some sound and great characters on this but the life has gone out of it a good bit for a variety of reasons I would say but if I do go for good I'll be sure to say goodbye on this thread just to say good luck to good characters like yourself who are sound and felt like I got to know a bit over the years.

I'll bestaying here until the tenth of never i think! I want to say i hope you don't go but people must do what's right for them..

• Registered Users Posts: 21,922 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Boney , wouldn't like to see you go either tbh , some fun times over the years , though as Grem said , you must do what's best for you.

Listening to the sound of Wagon Wheel coming from the town, must be another open air gig this weekend. Yep , definitely is, can hear cheering. Yaay.. not 😆

Jaysis that song gives me the gawks

• Advertisement

Lol , it's an unwelcome earworm isn't it? That's why I thought I'd share it with ye ...

😂

Years ago i decided to take a break from city doorwork and worked out in a smaller town for a while. That effing song and some dance kinda yoke "you've got to pump it up" would be on sometimes twice a night. Absolute puke because they caused mayhem..

Anything can change! In a new York minute ooh ee ooh, anything can change....

There's an earworm for ya now 🤭😆

Bros - when will i be famous

Thank me later 🤣😂

• Registered Users Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Mam, I think we are twinning here.

I'm in bed already and inconsiderate neighbour has dance tunes blaring at full belt. I'm going to have to go in and tell him cut it out..but he'd probably tell his ole ma where to go 🤣

To thine own self be true

I'll tell me Ma when I get home.... 😂

Purple, you made me think of that song 😂

We're on a roll here folks !!

Now for some Rick Astley and some Whigfield

Lord save us 😂

He'll never give you up, never let you down, never turn around and desert you...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I'm being serenaded by the real Slim Shady here 😄

To thine own self be true

• Advertisement

I'd better stop before i mention mr blobby

He'll never say goodbye. .. just because he can't do it properly...bye bye bye bye bye 😆

Living La Vida Loca is the current tune wafting it's way to my ears !

Jaysis the thread stinks with all this cheese 🤣

I love cheese!

Food and music wise !

No complaints here!. Ooh i'd love a tin of that radioactive orange cheese type stuff they do with nachos in the cinema

Ok.. radioactive ☢️☢️☢️ is definitely the right name for it!

Anyway onion rings!

Onion rings are my takeaway this weekend I think, just with salt and vinegar. They better be good, I didn't get them in months as the last time I was disappointed 😞

Grem , did you watch The Long Road To War on Netflix? I've just downloaded it to watch tonight.

I did watch it just recently, great watch i thought

• Advertisement

I thought you had mentioned it alright (was too lazy to go back and check) .

Sending a cuppa your way ☕

Advertisement