Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I Love Punting , Providing Selections & Chatting Gibberish ; & I Intend To Do So On Hyah

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,064 ✭✭✭j@utis

In 3:00 o'clock Ascot sprint, Zarzyni 11/1 is unlucky to have a low draw, maybe a small bet on "to place in first 6"? He hasn't finished out of places in his 6 class2 starts, winning one of them, Laura Pearson is taking 3lb off, so only 2lb higher than his last win.

Lovely write-up there @Count Dracula pitty I have time to study it today, off to work now. Have fun!

Disaster 😢 loses [3rd] at 10/3 Kidwah ,, 10/FLIPPIN3 FFS 😒😭 #noteasy mebbe she lost a leg early doors hence t'outlandish drift 😪

7.15 Salisbury

SOUS LES ETOILES win 7/2

:)

Danni & Zarzyni did the business today, shortie - not so good...

• Advertisement

No good today ,,

onwards:

Monday 11 July 22

Wolves - Standard

A few I'm concentrating on atm in opening Amateur race

5.55 Wolverhampton

a few ew potentials

CAPTAIN HADDOCK ~12/1 , SINGING THE BLUES ~12/1 , AUTONOMY ~13/2 , PSYCHE ~11/2

a couple that might be vulnerable at short/shortish prices for win/place:

Fitwood Star ~12/1 (only if he shortens massive) & t'early ~13/8 jolly Clifftop Heaven

:)

Same day, same meet

Wolves 6.55

thinking of doing some or all of these each way

LAZYITIS ~5/1, SARAH'S VERSE ~11/2, SHOW MAKER ~8/1, MEYDAN ROSE 12/1, TAR HEEL 20/1

Monday

Newton Abbot - Good-good to firm in places

2.05 Newton Abbot

YCCS PORTOCERVO ~4/1 win ,, trip, grade & going should suit

VINNIE THE HODDIE ~3/1 win,, a return to form lto when winning over shorter; should go well in a Class 4

Fat Sam ~7/2,, looks like a 2-plce lay job here; has a lot of weight, likely to fade if trying to chase pace (few likely leaders/race towards the fore types) in this, and is also prone to blundering,,

Secret Boris ~9/4 is unknown quantity, so will leave Pipe horse orf

☺️

Monday

2,40 Newton Abbot

EVERY BREAKIN WAVE ~6/1 ew,, 12yrs old but has won as recently as last August; layoff a bit of a worry,, hopefully try mek all :)

CHAPMANSHYPE ~13/2 ew,, has to put a poor run from lto behind him; usually goes well in Class 3s nd 4s (Class3 this)

trip looks too far for Nicholls' 5yr old Tulin ~9/2

Al Roc 8/11 jolly,, is 11yrs old - very little form in hurdles; has been going well in chases lately, but, as is hurdles' race, will majorly deffo consider going win and 2-plce lay hyah 😀

gl

Another 4 Monday

3.10 Newton Abbot

2 ew pokes here at decent prices in open 6 runner Class 4 affair ova t'larger obstacles

ROMANOR ~5/1 ew,, won a couple of races in July last year,, looks tactically versatile

TIKKINTHEBOX ~20s ew,, CD winner

Shareef Star ~5/2 might go well, but luuks unlikely winner - no percentage in backin him methinkeths,, Steady The Ship ~11/4 appears to want more of a trip,, Dogon ~4/1 has a high enuf rating plus a lot of weight; unlikely he'll be allowed/let/able to make all - could well be last in this,, Helford River ~5/1 looks as tho he wants further as well,,,

Romanor looks like a hold-up horse, so that may not be entirely suitable here, at what appears to be a frontrunners track - Still, it's easy enough to poke holes in the form of most in this

☺️ gl all

• Advertisement

Monday 11th July 2022

Windsor - Good to firm

GRANDFATHER TOM 8/1 ew

Nowt with obvious claims here; apart from ~13/8 fav La Roca Del Fuego, but that's only cause he's 13/8 favourite 😁 ,,,, Most can be given a chance here, and a lot prefer to lead, which is how jolly won lto over C&D,, Won't be as easy this time around however, and his task will be all the more more hard as he has a lot more weight on his back here to contend with,,

Out of form a while is t'selection Grandfather Tom, but he's dropping down weights and will likely do me here,, also has the Callan factor going for him, as the in-form jock takes ride for first time.., thinking he might chase the ones drawn low in 1 and 2, who look likely to lead [nd hopefully cut each others' throats 😃] and, if he's out the gates quick, he should go well ,, fav is in box one and Spring Bloom of Robert Eddery comes out box two; they are also the top two in the weights,,

Grandfather Tom has ran three decent enough races recently (he broke well in all of them anyroad 🤗) - one was a Class 5 and the other were Class 4s,, tis a Class 5 here, and he came 2nd in one of them two races back at Nott

good day for sport today - Golf/Gaa nd Tennis on telly, so prolly nt much doin puntin today 🙂

Ok, back to Sunday now 😆

2:30 Fairyhouse - Elephant John 9/4 is the interesting one, there was plenty of money on him on his debut only 4 days ago, it's a quick turnaround and he's quite supported again, 1f shorter trip today. The fav is still maiden after 20 starts 😅

Harry Three is sent to France for a spin but he's so short 11/10 comparing to forecast 3/1, runs in Deauville @4pm. Should I, or should I not...

Ok, I see now why Monday, no flat action in UK today...

Monday 11th July

Ffos Las - Good to firm

3.55 FL

wide open this,, almost impossible to give any solid claims,,

2 hopeful ew pokes

HAGIA SOPHIA 10/1 ew , BECOMING 12/1 ew

gl

4.55 F Las

MUJID 7/1 ew ,, hope he stays 😁

Outsider Pick

1.30 Newton Abbot OLD PAGE 33s ew

Fortunate Fred & Tip Top Tonto, the top two in betting, and both at around 11/8, look poor bets here,, both can be opposed imo, as their form aint great,, Reckon (but i hope not 😋) one of them leads so as to make it a test, as most of the rest - out of the raced ones - don't have much in the line of decent form it would seem,,, the 11/2 third fav Gold Wing comes from the flat, and must have claims here,, just the one bet for me tho,, I'm hoping they'll run Old Page closer to pace than in his first two hurdles' runs (where he did very little in them) when he was held up out t'back,, trained by Christian Williams, so a possible punt p'raps?? 😆 think he's owned by the trainer too.. horse won his 2nd PtP so must have some ability

Harry Three is sent to France for a spin but he's so short 11/10 comparing to forecast 3/1, runs in Deauville @4pm. Should I, or should I not...

16:00 - Prix Kistena Listed Stakes (3YO only) 6f

1st 

(2) Harry Three(GB) 11/8 F 

2nd 

(1) Haziym(IRE) 7/2 2F 

3rd 

(3) Le Cadeau(GB) 5/1 

Winning jockey : R L Moore

Winning trainer : C G Cox

Runners: All 9 ran

Off Time: 16:04:52

CSF€6.25 (2, 1)

Full Result

Watch Race Finish

WINNER ! 😁 WD j@u 😊 Hunting high and low for dem winnaz missus - props 🙌

Yeah, winner winner chicken dinner 🤣 just annoyed that PP doesn't offer BOG on overseas races. Harry drifted out to 11/8 before the start.

Tons of money on Elephant John again and he didn't deliver again. Connections are definitely all over him, he must be showing something at home, so we'll keep him in the notebook untill the pay day.

Elephant John - never heard of him til today, but will keep eye out for him ta j@u 🤣

Tuesday 12th July 2022 #chucky 😂

get a bit of a start while i is mowrivated 🙂

Chelmsford - Standard

Looking at three for ew purposes atm - STARTER FOR TEN ~12s, SIR GREGORY 15/2s 😅, I AM A DREAMER 14s

and two as plce-lay possibilities - The Nail Gunner 5/2 (8) made all lto over the trip, at Wolves,, different track plus is drawn wide here - trainer (the 'shrewd' Ivan Furtado 🙂) also has one of me fancies here in t'shape of SFT. Amasova 4/1 (9) also has wide draw to contend with/has never won on Poly either; chased leader lto when 2nd at Bath - could be hard to do that with her high draw.

Miss Bella Brand 5/1 is hard to catch right, and it might be advisable to swerve her here,, Bomb Squad 9/2 has been consistent recently on t'Tapeta, and has shown some improvement from his previous few runs, when t'grey were trained by Stan Moore; now with John Mackie, but hard to fancy overall, with one win at Kempton on Stan/Slow going & two wins on turf on soft ground (all three races over 6f) ,, not enough evidence to back Ray Dawson's mount at t'prices

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭Konny Rool

Good shout on Al Roc leff 👍️ Could have laid him at just south of evs yesterday eve/night - trading at about 11/8 now to lay for win purposes. Have had a go on him myself - let's hope he's "no even in shek up" 😃 1/2 to lay him for the two places atm; have chanced a lay around that price 😊

3:35 Ayr - Bruno's Gold 9/2, unexposed 3yo, had a little break, lost his balls, P. Mulrennan know well how to ride winners in Ayr, chances.

Cheers Konny - hope he doesn't😃 do t'business, that Al Roc

3.25 Ffos Las

JJ STINGLETON 16/1 ew , EVOLICATT 9/2 ew

The Toff @ 13/8 jolly is one i aint sure ahboot here, me; don't think he's a surefire stayer this Charie Hills' colt in this,, anyways, am willing to lay him for 2+3 plcs here,, about 4 unraced ones in t'lineup, so that's another side of t'coin, as far as place-laying jolly goes,,, i'll go with me opinion here nd 'ope for t'best,, chanced laying for 2, 3 and 4 places @ ~4/5, 4/9 nd 1/4

gl

3.35 Ayr

2 win picks here:

FLYING MOON 5/1 , BELLE OF ALLENDALE 4/1

nd a respectable non-cheeky rev f'cast; Flying Moon beat Belle Of Allendale lto over C&D - i dinna wanna be crying ahbite it if the same thing 'appens today 😅

No good with the place bit there Konny 😓 they gave jolly every chance - first, he teks about 10lgths off t'field, then they begin to close; 2 r 3 r cruisin in behind, but nowt!! they're all looking behind each other - waiting, waiting,, FFBS 😒 Winner is too good, so at least get win lay, but the third never even tried pass when he looked capable; when jolly were floundering/off the bridle a tad,, DIRRTY choonts!

in me noggin i landed that 2-plce lay, even tho i didn't 😃,, can't legislate ''crookridge'' intee ev'ry single race 😆 😓

3.10 Newton Abbot

2 ew pokes here at decent prices in open 6 runner Class 4 affair ova t'larger obstacles

ROMANOR ~5/1 ew

Tooo short to back early on - looks waaay short now at 2s - Romanor,, laid him for 2/3plcs

g'luck

3.45 N ABBot

Stand On Me -- THABAB IFRAJ 5/1 worth an ew tilt

😊

• Advertisement

4.35 Ayr

ESTICKY END EW 12/1

gl

Advertisement