Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Identifying poo

Options
  • 11-07-2022 8:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭

Hi all. Don’t know where I could as this, so I’ll try here. We’ve been away for a week and when we came back we found our patio with loads of these little pops all over it. Even on top of the patio table. They’re quite small. The size of a fingernail.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

could do with a closer pic with a coin next to it for scale

• Registered Users Posts: 6,722 ✭✭✭The Continental Op

Isn't his more of a Nature & Bird Watching question?

Wake me up when it's all over.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,486 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

looks to me like it's from birds?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,548 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Bird poo.......

Have these also- sparrows nesting close to the gutters but also a lot of crows, starlings and wood pigeons around - wood pigeon poo is massive btw.

If neighbours are leaving food out or have a nut dispenser the birds are likely congregating around that area - it’s just that time of year I’m afraid - just wait until early Autumn when the berries are out and you’ll get purple poo😂

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭cubatahavana

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭cubatahavana

I've always thought of bird poo to be big splats! Thank you very much for your help

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭JPup

Pigeon is my guess.

Advertisement