Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love Island 2022

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,558 ✭✭✭JeffKenna

I believe tittygate will go down in history as one of the most iconic Love Island moments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,510 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Andrew sucked that titty and he sucked it good. He's an awful gobshite by magically forgetting to tell Tasha

Post edited by siblers on

• Registered Users Posts: 5,314 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Andrew just had a spoonful of Coco Pops what’s wrong with that??

• Registered Users Posts: 20,355 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Dami must really be into Indiyah, because she is nowhere near as fit as Summer. Summer is smoking! Hope she gets coupled up with someone else, because I dont want her to go :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,187 ✭✭✭el Fenomeno

So nearly everything that happened in Casa Amor has been undone in under 2 episodes, and we're back to how it was.

It's almost like the show is scripted, and poorly at that.

• Advertisement

If you had a drink everytime Paige said 'Oh my God' you'd be dead within minutes

Alternatively, if If you were to drink anytime Tasha cried, you'd be dead within seconds

• Registered Users Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭wanderer100

With all the girls slowly getting back to their original couples, it’s the perfect time for movie night. Hopefully it’s sometime this week, because this episode has been dead

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

Nobody talking about that teaser at the end??

The ultimate bombshell is back. Let the madness begin.

Jaysus, Luke is a serious Stage 5 Cling On. Dangerous stalker vibes going on.

That sly smile he gave when Jacques had written the thesis for Paige. As if to say well played Jacques, so happy for you, not!

Post edited by [Deleted User] on

• Registered Users Posts: 5,367 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

This series is starting to get annoying. Lucas is very possessive over Gemma, it's uncomfortable to watch and Andrew supporting him. None of the Casa people have made any impact, the Casa girls have been treated poorly, none of the og girls have even made any effort to talk to them since they branded them "bitches" at the recoupling. Andrew is like a wet blanket going around moping and pouting. Jay is fine looking but seems too nice and mature for the show. The girls taking the misbehaving boys back after a day or two in the doghouse - as much as I could give out, lament their lack of self respect etc - I was the very same in my late teens/ early 20s (and ended up with my heart smashed).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,494 ✭✭✭tinpib

I really enjoyed Thurs and Fri episodes, they were brilliant. But in general I don't really look forward to the show, I just put it on each evening out of routine and then half watch it. But overall I'm just glad it's on while it's the football off season, I don't know what I would do without it.

It's such a shame Big Brother was cancelled, I started getting into it again towards the end. The last season where they went back to ordinary-ish Joe Soaps was good, and some of the last Celeb ones were great. The Roxanne Pallet assault-gate (would you believe I had to google to remember her name) was good, but the Kim Woodburn/Jamie O'Hara one was incredible. That episode with a drunk Kim being held back by security was one of the best episodes of TV I've seen.

I hope it comes back, because they did Make Big Brother Great Again.

If I wrote a text like Jacques did to express my feelings , I'd be told to **** off and grow up.

Adam Collard is the devil incarnate. He has all of the girls rattled and he's only in there a couple of hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

Adam has stirred it up, Jacques is going to lose his head but I wouldn't be surprised if he's too intimidated to take on Adam but will have a go at Paige instead.

Who does Lucas think he is...When he saw Adam in the house...What is he doing in here...Probably the same reason you're in there...Thought it was unwelcoming and ignorant.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭Count Dracula

It could easy backfire on Adam. It is obviously a new idea from producers to spice things up a little. Paige basically following him around on her knees... starry eyed with her gob wide open, I am undecided if that is her best look at this point.

If he has any sense he should hook up with either Brent or Ekin Sue, they both appear to have a steady popularity with the public. Although it looks like the producers want him to get Paige going. They are full aware of the massive fishwife meltdown she will have after he dumps her at some stage next week, probably after snogging Ekin Su on the sly. I read last night Ekin Su has been attending acting school since she was a teenager, it figures.

It can get far too scheduled and formulated sometimes. I cringed watching the men, dressed in poncy white dressing gowns, lounging around some retreat, blandly asking each other such scripted nonsense about how they are feeling about their girlfriends? Total tripefest. If that was a real lads day out they would be dive bombing the pool, bollick naked, after shot-gunning a rake of cans and shots.

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭cezanne

Bring back maura higgins she made the whole thing fun , the fun is gone out of it. Nothing but insecure beta males with Turkish teeth and fishwives who think they are Gods gift, load of bollox this year. Adam has a girlfriend on the outside so anyone who goes for him is a knob and will be left sitting on her arse on the outside !

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭buswankers

Agreed - I fast forwarded through all that muck - complete tripe!

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭Sinead Mc1

I think Love Island has really lost its appeal the last few series. I still watch it but it's out of habit mainly.

The last really enjoyable one was series 5 (Maura, Molly, Tommy etc) but it's been a bit boring since then. Was at its peak around series 3 imo (Olivia Attwood, Kem, Montana etc).

Controversial - but I don't think the contestants are as attractive either. But maybe that's just me.

Miss the smoking area and the riding in broad daylight😂

Big bro is due back next year I think but there's no way it will be like it was before with Kim and security etc. Everything is so pc now. There's hardly a point in reality TV anymore. There's been so many tragedy's connected to it so I understand they have to be careful but it's just not as entertaining sadly.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Duwek

Jacques has quit. I wonder what has happened. He seemed happy enough in last nights episode

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

Seems its following his row with Adam.

I didn't see Jacques quitting at all!Even after all his guff to Paige.

He probably knew he was going to be dumped but his ego wouldn't be able for that so quit.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,572 ✭✭✭bren2001

On the preview of tonight's show they showed him losing his temper at Andy

I reckon this is the case as well. I'd say he went off so badly that producers had to step in and now they're giving him this arc of him leaving to help himself to soften up the public a bit.

I hope he gets the help and aftercare he needs. Never liked the guy whatsoever but he's put himself out there into the trenches of the Love Island fandom and now that he's gone he should be left alone in my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,572 ✭✭✭bren2001

Yeah, i agree. I do not have an ounce of sympathy for him. He's acted horribly Paige and the other Islanders.

Saying that, his life shouldn't be ruined. He needs help and hopefully he gets it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,314 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Chyna was looking extremely hot last night when she left with Jay. The ex boyfriend she gonna go to for a quick shag be getting excited.

Here come the Mean Girls, Luca and Jacques, having a b!thcing session.

• Advertisement

Jacques is a fcking headcase.

Advertisement