Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tour de France Stage 10 - Morzine to Megève (148.1km)

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,918 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Bahrain to take the win and get raided in the morning?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,648 ✭✭✭✭Squidgy Black

Van Baarle gone way too early

• Registered Users Posts: 21,648 ✭✭✭✭Squidgy Black

Delighted Court won that (I think...), anyone but Bahrain I would've been happy with tbf

Yeah popular win there I think. Everyone was in a heap on the ground after the finish.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,918 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Even if he is not in yellow Kamna won't be able to go on the break now. I do wonder why he doesn't have a crack at GC anyway. Seems perfectly capable. Decent TT too.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,189 Mod ✭✭✭✭Brian?

A very weird stage. Feels like a wasted opportunity for a mountain stage. This was a stage up a mountain that wasn’t a mountain stage.

Delighted for Cort. LL Sanchez sprint was horrific.

they/them/theirs

And so on, and so on …. - Slavoj Žižek

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,189 Mod ✭✭✭✭Brian?

He’ll lose 4-10 minutes tomorrow and Thursday

they/them/theirs

And so on, and so on …. - Slavoj Žižek

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,779 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

This is correct but if its that low it might also be just the beginning of the infection. Not to get to deep into a Covid discussion but if this is the game they want to play then they should be doing multiple daily antigen tests where you are detecting proteins that are there during the spreading stage of an infection. Admittedly it would be easier to "dodge" an antigen test if its self administered. How long its detectable via PCR is debatable and most labs will have a cycle cut off, so anything after that is simply a "not detected". We've done some cool things in our lab with testing sensitivity on both test types and several brands of antigen tests.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,779 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

Sprint was class at the end, absolutely delighted for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,811 ✭✭✭griffin100

Agreed. They are only PCR testing as a rule after a positive RADT result a o the sensitivity of the antigen test is key.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

Yummmm. What’s Orla wearing tonight. A slip of a yoke as my dad would have said

• Registered Users Posts: 16,728 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Thought Fred Wright had super legs today better than Sanchez but he was scarified wrongly for me.

It was a real interesting last climb with loads of riders well up to winning in different scenarios.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,493 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

Did Ewan get eliminated? i see he was 31mins down, with a lot of his team but cant find confirmation. last estimation I heard put elimination at 18 or so minutes

Advertisement