Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I Love Punting , Providing Selections & Chatting Gibberish ; & I Intend To Do So On Hyah

Options

Comments

GIDYAP !!!!!!! 😁 hup 'The Sniper' and Cafe Sydney !

will leave rassing off after 4o'c - little interest in 2nite's fare

Thursday 14th July 2022

3.00 Chepsow: Going - Good to firm

a #pick here what's out of form, and probably could do w/o the 'firm' bit that's in description,, #three picks haktually, now that i've ran t'rule o'er dem all 😂

TAWAAFOQ 14/1~ ew

Multiple CD winner that won this renewal last year, when rated 58, under 'ollie,, Has done very little/ran poorly since then, and is now rated 49,, If i was looking for excuses [and i am 😂] i would look at the races he's been running in since that victory, and see that most of them were Class4s/5s,,

,, even allowing for that, the horse would still need to show a lot more than what he's done the last while,, the top two in t'provisional market - Million Reasons ~9/4 & Connie's Rose ~5/2 - look opposable,, On turf, at least, it looks as tho CR wants further (won lto at the course over seven when mekkin all, did Connie's Rose - i think she'll at least try make all here...and fall short - hopefully 😃) & MR would seem to want shorter (Million Reasons won over t'minimum lto at Bath) on the turf.

Million Reasons is only 4yrs old and has won over 6f on the AW, and Connie's Rose is just 3yrs, so they can't be ruled out completely,, Still, i wouldn't be dutching them at a smidge over 4/6 here,,,

Nothing at all stands out here,,, if CR and MR fill first two places (assuming all go to post that is 😃 - 8 declared atm) i'll no post on here for another week!! 🤣 🤣

DARCY'S ROCK ~14/1 ew is a three year old who can be given a squeak if she can build on her latest run (a staying on fifth over the minimum at Bath on good going) as she's young enough to be capable of improvement,,,

Similarly, SIR DUKE ~20/1 ew wasn't far away over the 5f 160yds trip at Bath three runs back,, A combination of 7f (both his last runs were over that trip) and racing keenly probably didn't help his cause the last twice,,

Will give these another look 2moro, when going etc is more of a known,, either way, i can't see any of the 'unmentioned' ones doing much eg Coolagh Magic ~8s, who has plenty of ?s against him

these three'll do me all things being equal

gl

• Registered Users Posts: 3,064 ✭✭✭j@utis

Yeah, writing was on the wall for Ruby right after the start.

Good call for Hurricane Helen in 4pm, Girl in the picture couldn't cling onto 2nd, ah well.

• Advertisement

Hey, leffee, wakey wakey! you're missing all the action in Brighton 🤣 all 35 runners across 7 cards 🤣 only joking.

You should at 1:45 Catt, that's one your specialties!

Watch 1:35 in Brighton, I'm in stitches 🤣 I'm not gonna be backing J. Egan's mounts in Brighton 🤣

3:20 Brighton - Eagle's Way is hammered in the betting, same old story with Prescotts runners on hdc debut when upped in distance... There was one yesterday too (Gordon Aura) in Bath but it became N/R just before the race. The one I'm siding with is the Johnson's runner World Without Love 4/1, drop in trip might be what she wants, it's the only J's runner travelling almost 300m to take part in this and also I'm counting on fav lack of race fitness; it's still a 5 runners race, so e/w is possible too 🤣

I might have a look at Lingers later on, this warm weather makes me so sleepy, I'm struggling to keep my eyes peeled open 😂

Morning all 😊 morning j@u 😊 how do you do?? 🤣

leff think JUNOESQUE 3/1 have lot weight for mek all bid in 2.45 Brighton, but is only four runners, and is v good price atc,,

all aboard - Choo Choo !

• Advertisement

Oi fink Prescott will win the 3.20 Brighton - just because; but impossible to mek case on form.

Pen landed on Tregoning's LADYBIRD 11/2 ew , who can't be ruled out, i feel

gl

4.25 Brighton

an old favourite BBOB ALULA 5 ta tee wun has a lot of weight here.. she's a CD winner and am hoping "t'Sniper" will come fast nd late wirra wet sail here; fekkit, she's shorter than me hoped,,,, will do anyroad @ 5/2 😊

2.55 Catt GOMETRA GINTY 11s ew

Outsider pick

6.00 Lingfield VILLEURBANNE 22/1 win

topweight - jus tekkin a punt here.. staying 1m2f a big '?' , but will do me

no joy so far alas,, might try to see if i can watch John Egan's ride in 1.35 😂 - mebbe it be on YouTube?

8o'c Li

In a race where one has to know one's onions, and talk Barry (rhymes with white) about ratings and such; ole leff feels that the jollies can or can't (depending on ur POV 😊) be overlooked, but I will overlook Wrought Iron, Adaay Atatime nd Reckon I'm Hot here,,

Pen landed on two #EW pokes here: PULL THE LEVER 9/1 , MAN ON A MISSION 8/1

#FEKKIT - they was around 12/14s on paper - they'll have to do tho 😏

Sean Quinlan gives Jennie Candlish's BRIDGE ROAD 5/2 a chance in 5.13 Utt,, nt a great price tbs, but 'll do me

3.55 Bri PIMLICO 5s

hopefully follow up big priced lto win - not expecting to collect here,, hopeful is all

no joy there - shorty wins easy as :(

4..13 Utt

2 agin t'field 🙂

ITACARE 7/2, MR YEATS 3/1

win on both + rev f'cast

nothing at Utt neither :( third nd fourth of four me poor auld pix finished 😓

• Advertisement

6.50 Yarmouth ALETOILE 5/1 ew

shud be in shekk up methink

so close on Bbob Alula at Brighton there - weight stops trains 🤣

5.22 DP

HOWAYA C D AND E 9/4 win + chance lay on t'10/11 jolly Another Choice

GWAN Ricky Dyle ! 😁

Almost 'ad enuf 😃

now try ta find a lay at Killarney 😁

gl me :)

now try ta find a lay at Killarney 😁

try find winna instead 😋

5.00 Killarney

HELEN DE POURTALES 13/2 ew NB

shud go close here under Shane in this low quality claimer

cannae find any short enough to look at as far as laying for win or place at Killarney goes, so i think i'll quit for t'day

kip thee well j@utis ☺️

No joy with Helen at Killarney - had a chance, but seemed to fade in lst furlong 😓

at least her shorter priced s'mate Eastern Racer (2nd) didn't oblige - that kinda ting does be a sickener alright 🙂

j@u, the temptress 😂 waylaid me 2day; was gonna gt a bitta study on for tomorrow, but me is now tuckered out study-wise,, me'll just back dem three i picked y'day for Chepstow 3o'c,, do me ew soon as 😁

gl nd njoy da wedr folks :)

backed TAWAAFOQ @ 11s [missed 20s 😥 , shud hav chekd prices every 2 mins frm earlier, but me didn't 😴] ,DARCY'S ROCK 16s, nd SIR DUKE 20/1 - Ew on t'three,, for 3 o'c Chep 2morrow

yep, saw that 1.35 Bri alright on ATR site; was funny seeing jockey tear off on newcomer Shawaag,, he still gt 2nd tho 😊 alright for 1st run - wonder will owt happen to jock; doubt it, cos, well, he did come second 😂

was looking at jolly lst nite nd thought was woeful short - didn't lay ex-Irish horse True Horizon tho, more's the pity 😴

no joy today - a few gt placed nd a few crossbar/got chinned jobs, but nowt returned :( few left ta go, so not w/o chnce of getn summit back 🤗

• Advertisement

are ya blaming me now for your lack of effort and dedication?? 🤣

Small e/w on Thismydream 11/2 in the last in Lingers.

Advertisement