Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,202 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Time to rouse myself from my pit of apathy

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

😂😂😂

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,202 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

That's the sort of cleaning I can get behind 😉

Hello everyone

sorry but I remember Graces7 used to post here and other forums especially weather. Is she ok? She doesn't seem to post anywhere anymore. I hope she's ok.

She had a blog in her signature I seem to remember, maybe that's been updated.

• Advertisement

Lunchbox full of salad. Seeds and leaves everywhere, i have been defeated by spinach, rocket and pumpkin seeds.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

That's my idea of heavenly fodder 😍

I'm just in from out. Very glamorous I am..was washing the paths in a short summer dress with wellies on underneath 🤣

To thine own self be true

Choo-choo-choosday extra night at work so no celebrations just yet. Large milky coffee instead

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭gifted

Kitchen table .supping a coffee....God but I hate working.....love to be a stay at home dad.....anyway, in other riveting news, I just completed today's wordle on the second attempt........shoulders out and struts like Liam Gallagher up the kitchen lol lol

• Advertisement

Jaysis, inspired guess! 😜 I'd just like to be stay at home.. I'd last a month at best no doubt.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Her blog was last updated in April, she appears to have taken a break from the web and emails.

Enjoying my breakfast, wondering what to do with my day.

Well there's rugby in about an hour?.

Ireland in NZ ?

Got it, thanks.

Right, bedtime, see all y'all in five hours 😮

• Registered Users Posts: 21,921 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Sleep well Grem ..

Tuesday, no sun today, but it's still nice , anything is better than the rain.

Got feck all sleep but I'll survive another run at work..

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,759 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Deskside, home office, finishing up for the day.

Was wowed by those amazing newly-released images of distant galaxies from the James Webb Space Telescope. Just incredible - a new era in astronomy has begun! 🌟🔭🌠

Going to chill for an hour and then the final Zoom yoga class before we break for seven weeks for the Summer.

Sitting eating a toasted ham cheese and onion sandwich 🥪 made in a sandwich bag in the toaster , delicious stringy cheesey goodness!

Beef, onion and mayo sammiches here, feckin lovely i must say

I never think of a sandwich bag. Thanks for idea 💡

I remember the toasties in pubs in the bags that would burn at the edges if left too long, my introduction to micro plastics i reckon 🤣

Eurogiant, or pound shops usually have them PM , three in pack for €1.50 . 😊

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,759 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Couchside, still totally wowed - emotional if truth be told - by the first science images by the new James Webb Space Telescope.

This is truly the dawn of a new era in astronomy with incredible discoveries in the years ahead. 🥰

I mean, just look at this jaw-dropping image of the Carina Nebula, 8,500 light years distant. It makes even the Hubble images look dated and inferior.

@JupiterKid , just had a quick Google there , stunning and amazing.

I used to lie in fields with cows years and years ago and look at all those tiny pinpricks of light and try to understand that some of those were far bigger than our galaxy, let alone planet.. Seeing images like this just sparks that same awe and feeling of limitless alternatives

• Advertisement

Did anyone see that massive moon outside? It's full tomorrow. Called a buck moon.

Advertisement