Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Covid vaccines - thread banned users in First Post

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,236 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

So you never bothered to look into the outcome of the Norwegian deaths you posted?

Why did you not do that?

Also why are you complaining about these when you are ignoring all

Of the points made to you i the last few pages.

You've still to explain what you are basing your belief that 40,000 vaccine deaths on.

It can't be that you basing it on 23 examples that are possibly due to the vaccine in a highly biased population. That would be insane.

You've also yet to explain why you believe my estimate is too low beyond the tautology that you just think it's too low.

Do people need to pm you for these answers?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭bad2thebone

Clickity click and all that jazzed up lingo bingo bongo I hear you 😂

You're unreal lol you're asking me to predict the future and go down some mine shaft trying to dig out who's hiding the chalice, then we have to go through what's poured out of the chalice, who's drinking from the chalice.... who's serving it up... what happened to those or could happen to those that drink from it

"My cup runneth over"

A baptism of fire more like it.

Oh I'd say he's mentioned me now and again amoungst his friends here and a few of them would love to have me cornered....

. well in fairness he did send you a PM:)

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭hometruths

Does anybody know of any country that is still publishing the infection rates by vaccination status adjusted population status? All the ones I used to look at stopped publishing this info late last year/early this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

Looks like some CT’ists are back to the “we’ll see at some unspecified time int he future”. Another circle has been completed.

• Advertisement

At least they have the right dimensions of their circles, your crew are trying to fit a square peg in a round pyramid.

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭NaFirinne

Is there any conclusive evidence that covid vaccines have been more beneficial then harmfull?

Are all unvaccinated people now Dead as a result of covid?

That's a good question, I don't know anyone who's been unvaccinated who had a bad dose of the omnicron. But I know plenty of people from all age's and fitness levels who were vaccinated and absolutely railroaded by omnicron.

It's my personal observation, but there's guys here who'll take you on a merry go round about it.

I'm too dizzy to go back whitewater rafting with the thrill seekers....

• Registered Users Posts: 16,672 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

Well, that's the conspiracy, a group hiding information, because all public information indicates no safety issues, that's what you've outlined but are now backing away from going any further in case you're wrong.

hometruths has all the data they need, they just can't put it together, they have literally come into the forum and trying to get other people to prove their own little fantasy (under their 3rd name) when they don't have a smidgen of the knowledge needed to do it themselves. This is on top of them misunderstanding the data that is presented (including on severity) hence they will have to do it all themselves from now on, which they're either unable or afraid to do.

• Advertisement

I see what you mean.

But if you know you're always right, what's the point in debating with conspiracy theorists about the efficiency of the vaccines.

I'm on the fence, but sure it's a subject that's controversial nowadays. The vaccines.

With vaccines it is a bit pointless, the vaccine leaves the body after a couple of days leaving no traces other than the Antibodies the immune system creates and memorises, hence it would be really weird AND new science if something long term occurred.

However, things like immune fatigue are real and why we need to be sure the dosing is correct (every 6-12 months seems fine after the initial schedule, I'd worry about a monthly schedule and so do the EMA) and Covid itself is mutating and able to reinfect more often which can also lead to fatigue which can be dangerous for some people (especially if they've been ill with something else as well.

However, that doesn't count out the nefarious reasons angle (chips, 5g and whatnot) but isn't really a safety issue (it would be a really dumb way to do it, putting the same imaginary technology in Ivermectin would target those ITK more directly, hence why it isn't a plausible conspiracy). The GMO angle is also weird given the origin of mRNA tech (and the fact that non mRNA vaccines are available anyway).

From a science perspective, mRNA is very exciting and could eliminate many common diseases.

It's also why some of the arguments on here end up being nonsensical as it would require a belief in magic or a brand new science area to be discovered, there's no known mechanism where a treatment could be 95% effective at reducing symptoms but be ineffective against severe symptoms yet it was argued here for days if not weeks (hence me not getting into proving known science correct anymore, it's incumbent on the person with the belief to bring their evidence and crucially accept it if the evidence was misread as it often is).

There was someone making a bet that I would die within 5 years from the vaccines, what rational person would do that? Do they really think that 90% of the western world will be depopulated by different vaccines from different companies?

be ineffective against severe symptoms yet it was argued here for days if not weeks

Thats not what I was arguing.

the debate hinged on whether or not the data in the clinical trials was sufficient in order for the regulators to confirm a reliable estimate of efficacy against severe disease.

i agreed with the regulators the data was insufficient and thus the efficacy estimate was unreliable, although encouraging.

you claimed the data on severity was extremely comprehensive and proven in massive trials.

which is horseshit.

Appreciate your long response, I suppose I'm going to have to let it all go, debating about vaccines etc

As it just gets complicated, you made a lot of points and well I got a bit stroppy and I accept that I get well maybe more than a bit pedantic at times.

I wouldn't put a bet against anyone dying or the population of the world going down hill due to vaccines.

I'm sure you'll be ok, you're well able to hold your own and able to defuse a situation, an admirable trait in someone.

You'll be still here in 5 years time and we'll probably lock horns on board's again over something else......

I do know many people that have become seriously ill since their vaccinations and I do know several people who have died since getting the vacination. but how do you prove it's because of the vaccination. Is there any offical investigations into such things at all?

Many vaccinated people seem to be getting re-occuring covid illnesses which can't be great for their health in the long term.

All anti vaxxers seem to know loads of people who were on deaths before after the vaccine. It’s really weird because the vast majority of people don’t know anyone who had more than mild symptoms.

People die all the time. Most of them vaccinated these days. However, very few are related to the vaccine.

Was it you who thought the vaccine was the mark of the beast, or was it they they were being used to depopulate the world, or both?

not the vaccine but the covid pass being a prelude to a digital id which will control access to services / shops / jobs / everything really kinda like they already have in chine with the social credit system - which in turn is a prelude to the mark of the beast. I still think that also.

Also wait until the Hemorrhagic fever hits.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,518 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

I think that was the other night, maybe it's tonight. Hold on I'll check..... It's the buck moon this evening I think.

No it was yesterday evening, not far off though.

Can't wait for next month if the last few days are anything to go by.

Well, you were bouncing around everywhere each time you ran out of road (remembering the global spin conspiracy you abandoned?), however the data in the clinical trials was comprehensive, if you want to know what you've misunderstood you just have to admit you were wrong if positive efficacy was proven in the trials.

• Advertisement

Yup. Been posted a few times now.

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/laninf/article/PIIS1473-3099(22)00320-6/fulltext

What evidence beyond unverifiable anecdotes do you have that show the vaccine is more harmful than beneficial?

Lol you're pretty desperate to change the subject there dude.

Since that's the case and you're once again ignoring points you're conceding them.

You've nothing to support the notion that 40.000 to several million vaccine deaths is plausible. You've no reason to think they are plausible other than you don't like vaccines.

Likewise You've nothing to support your claim that low estimates like 3000 vaccine deaths are implausible. You only claim that because you don't want to accept that.

You also concede that you are unable to explain how experts and organisations are somehow missing or not noticing the 40.000 plus vaccine deaths.

As predicted when you backed yourself into a corner with your false claims, you start ignoring and dodge and trying to weasel to another topic.

Or an old topic it seems cause you're trying to go back to one you were previously dishonest about, weren't able to address any points about and ran away from.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭snowcat

The extreme pro vaxxers will be twitching at that statement. You are on a slippery slope to being declared an anti vaxxer. Conspiracy theorist. Liar. Re reger. There is no room here for moderate thinkers or non proven observations.

There's no such thing as extreme pro vaxxers though, man.

The guy you're quoting literally just said that they believe that the vaccines are part of the plot to introduce the literal mark of the beast from the Bible.

Do you think that's "moderate thinking"?

Do you believe his claim about the mark of the beast?

Also I also previously showed that vaccines were safe because no one I know died or had any severe reactions.

Why are you not convinced by that?

I missed the mark of the beast stuff. I dont do full time on here like your regal self. I know several people who had pretty extreme effects from the vaccine including a mate of mine who had severe breathing issues and was hospitalised after his first shot. He is only 45 and fit. He is also a big but not extreme pro vaxxer and went off and had another 2 doses. The mind boggles. Fortunately he was fine after those ones or else he did not tell me. He never reported it either. Loads of people i know have had worse vaccine effects than people who have had Covid.

Lol it's like 2 or 3 posts behind yours.

But you dodge the questions I asked.

Is thay a moderate position in your view? Do you agree with it?

Also I keep telling you that no one I know had any severe effects. So that proves that the vaccines are safe.

The EMA said of the Pfizer clinical trial data:

3.3. Uncertainties and limitations about favourable effects

Based on the available limited data, no reliable conclusion on the efficacy of the vaccine against severe COVID-19 can be drawn from 7 days after the second dose (secondary endpoint).

And section 3.3 is the evidence I am providing for my claim that, based on the available limited data no reliable conclusion on the efficacy of the vaccine against severe COVID-19 can be drawn from 7 days after the second dose.

If you are claiming that is wrong, knock yourself out, but you're going to have do better than "PM me for more details" if you want to be taken seriously.

Which are you referring to. The mark of the beast stuff or the unexplained deaths he referred to? So no one you know had nasty side effects from the vaccine..no one..Nasty side effects I mean are the ones that would not hospitalise a 20 year old but would possibly kill a frail 80 year old. You are saying the vaccines are completely safe or 'safe'. There is a big difference saying there is no side/serious side effects/ no deaths and saying there is acceptable serious side effects deaths.

The mark of the beast stuff.

No need to keep playing dumb about it man.

And yes, no one I know had any serious side effect and certainly no one I know died after getting the vaccine.

That proves the vaccines are safe according to you guys.

• Advertisement

Please stop the man business. You dont know my gender. And it sounds teenage. As a matter of Interest did you get Covid yourself after your 4 injections?

Advertisement