Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lidl pruner saw

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,486 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

i got one in lidl which looks very similar and the saw blade was so thin that as you pushed it back up (it's a pull cut blade) it'd bend and bind in the cut so was essentially useless.

how did you connect the saw blade. i dont see any thumb screw it mentions

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,486 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

on the one i have (i just went down to take a photo and realised that i'd lent it to my dad), the saw blade has three holes; two spaced closely together and another about an inch away. the bolt is designed to go through the latter hole, with a wingnut to hand tighten it on. the other two holes are designed to locate on a pin on the head of the tool to hold it steady; depending on which hole you choose to locate onto the pin, it changes the angle of the saw blade.

so the thumb screw you mention would be a bolt and wingnut on the model i have.

Advertisement