Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I feel like I'm being given too many closing shifts.. and my manager barely changes anything??

Options
  • 22-07-2022 10:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Okay so I'm not usually one to complain but I joined Lidl as a customer assistant a month ago and while I don't mind the job too much, even though it can be quite tiring, one thing I began to notice is that I'm being put on a LOT of closing shifts. The last 12/13 shifts I've done have ALL been closing and 6 of my next 8 are the same.

You might be thinking, oh boo hoo everyone has to do closing shifts. But the two other new joiners along with myself have done maybe five closing shifts BETWEEN them in the same time. Also I still don't have a key fob to open doors, which means I constantly have to ask people to open the door for me when I have to clock in, while one of the new joiners has one.

I'm just pissed off and feel so tired and unfairly treated because closing is so much worse than any other shift, if you didn't know already.

Anyone have an idea of what I should do next?

Comments

Advertisement