Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Titan battery 7.4 6000mah

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 587 ✭✭✭darman28

Hello,

When did you buy the battery? Just want gauge when the one year warranty is up?

Would you take €30 shipped for the battery?

• Registered Users Posts: 12 chrisairsoft

I bought it on 24th of June. I would sell it for €30 but not shipped

Where are you based? I have to check how much is the shipping. Without €30 in my pocket I don't let it go.

• Advertisement

If you pay the shipping I will sell it for €30. The battery is absolutely new, only that cover tape is scraped as you see in the pic. I have isolating black tape and I can apply on it. Not selling it below €30

Ok cool, I will go with that. Is it ok to pay you with Paypal?

I don't have PayPal. I have bank account and I think my wife has Revolut as well.

Alright, I don't have Revolut. I don't pay for second hand goods via bank transfer if I can't meet face to face and I only pay with Paypal because of the security and back up if things go wrong. So unfortunately I am out. Thanks

Ok, fair enough. I also never shipped before so I don't know how this exactly works.

• Advertisement

If you sort yourself out with a paypal account or get to use a mates paypal account. We could still sort this, no pressure.

There are a few tips to protect yourself with buying and selling stuff here on airsoft adverts on boards

Just a FYI with shipping stuff second hand, usually you would get a price on how much the postage of the item is, it can vary on weight, size and packaging needed. Once you know the price of postage and the buyer and seller agree to it, the buyer will pay you the full amount of the item plus postage that is agreed between the two of you, then the seller posts the item. I would recommend get the more expensive "tracking" option, then you know the item/s were delivered and you have no con men saying "I never got it excuse".

If you are buying items secondhand with shipping and not via face to face I would recommend using at pay service like paypal. With Paypal you don't have to share your bank or credit card details to a seller. Plus if there is an issue with the item you received like broken, faulty or the item wasn't in the condition the seller said it was etc. If you paid with Paypal you can start a thing called a "Paypal Dispute". Once a "Paypal Dispute" is started Paypal will lock the sellers account so they can not use they're account until the dispute is resolved. Paypal will investigate the dispute by contacting both the seller and buyer to resolve the issue. Paypal will refund you your money if you are in the right side of the dispute so there is a bit of security and back up for you in the risk of buying stuff second hand. Also never give out your paypal password to a seller or if they ask you for a code, usually the code for changing your paypal password on you, so beware of that scam.

I don't know if Revolute has the same service as paypal as I don't have it. I hope this helps with to protect yourself with your future secondhand buying and selling.

Thanks for informations. Agree, it's hard to trust people nowadays. I don't really sell my things on Internet and when I do, I prefer to meet the person face to face. I will delete this post now cause I sold the battery today. Have a good day and thanks again

Advertisement