Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I Love Punting , Providing Selections & Chatting Gibberish ; & I Intend To Do So On Hyah

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭Konny Rool

8.40 Leicester

WINNETKA EW NB 13/2

No joy in last Galway - one ew got placed :(

No joy at Leicester neither - selection ran keen and from the front :( me and the commentator thought he'd be held up,,, 4th i think Winnetka finished = no good

• Registered Users Posts: 3,064 ✭✭✭j@utis

yeah, not the best of the days... I was sickened to see Internationalangel to finish 2nd in the second race in Goodwood today @66/1. I backed her last time in Chelsmford when she didn't find any but today was her day, she nearly got up, only beaten by a head. I was looking at that race prior, but I was nah, no way.

One for tomorrow 1:00 Notty - Impeachment 4/1 to upset the odds on fav.

3.35 Goodwood

Nashwa 1/1 be a tough nut to crack but she's too short for me..

2 ew here in hope:

CONCERT HALL 8/1 , ROGUE MILLENNIUM 18/1

• Advertisement

good luck with Impeachment @j@utis

had a look at the 1.00 Nott and I dinna think jolly is invincible. Infacta methinks perhaps Dandy Man's youngun might want 6; which is what she's raced over on her first two runs,, have chanced putting up win/place lays on the fav here anyhow

me pen landed speculatively on Robyn Brisland's ANGE DE L'AMOUR 22/1 EW for the first race of the day. Also went win on PROFITABLE DAWN 25s in hope she improves on her 2nd run. Similar hope here for possible improvement from THREE BEAUZ 15/4 - went win on her also.

gl

6.15 Salisbury

In the hope the fav falls short I've did two WIN here:

ONLY THE BRAVE Nap 7/2 , POINT LOUISE 11/2

Stand On Me, t'jolly Famous Footsteps 5/6 don't have much to beat; was v impressive lto when winning at Brighton - but that were over a sharp 7f, and today's race is over a stiff mile. Plus she's only three yrs old; on flip side, that lto run were massive improvement on previous runnings tbf. Might consider laying her if she shortens - is about 5/4 atm to lay on exchange, so didn't go with a win lay,, offered up shorter odds for the 2 & 3 places.

6.45 Salisbury

"Shorty Time" 😂

Was gonna back Batal Dubai here. Is best priced 8/13 with layers and won on his fto start. Thinking being that he won easy at Haydock on proper good ground lto, but 8/13 is v short all the same; tho have had a bit at around 4/5 on exchanges. Absent little or no support for t'others and jolly shortens, I have also put up a lay at around 8/15 - clever eh 😁 😆

Rayf Beckett's CLASSIC ORDER 14/1 did very little on his first start when he finished well down the field at Newbury when having no luck at all. Is by No Nay Never, so I'll expect improvement today and back him ew. Only two places but that's the chance we takes 😊

Galway Hurdle 5.05

Going with two recent winners here. Both can run chasing the pace, as it seems the winner usually don't come racing from the rear.

SANTA ROSSA 6/1 , CELESTIAL HORIZON 11/1

GL

Think the 5/1 fav Adamantly Chosen is vulnerable me, so will look intee laying this one for the minor places p'raps

gl

Impeachment 2nd, drifted out to 8/1 but PP doesn't offer BOG anymore or smth, I only got 4/1, so meh to that.

• Advertisement

yep, not many [if any at all] books offer BOG the night before I reckon - the baxtards,, fav was too good there unfortunately for all of us pix j@utis - da koont,, urs ran well tho :)

Tomorrow

4.50 Southwell USTATH 9/2 NAP

One mo for today

8.15 Salisbury SONGO 11/4 win NB

Winner there; chance one to put it up to Prescott's prohibitively priced mahket principal

8.45 Salisbury

SIR JOSEPH SWAN 15/2 ew

gl

VOLENTI win 7/2 in delayed 8.30 Epsom

Good call there, Konny. I totally have no time for this today, nor tomorrow (work and baking cakes)... I hope Laura Pearson is ok after the nasty fall in 8pm Epsom.

ta j@utis :)

hope Laura is okay,, not seen that race, but they said she was conscious going off to hospital

Don't we just love when shorties are turned over like that. WD, I wished I was on!

😁

ABSOUTELY !! we do indeed j 😂

the Russians have expression for it when speaking English in movie - makes &*c% hard 😅 or sumtin like that.

hup SIR J SWAN esq & David Egan mbe 😁

3.00 Goodwood

EILEAN DUBH 16s ew NB

4yr old colt is going the right way; won nicely at York lto and goes well in big fields. Will hopefully go close here.

• Advertisement

1.25 Bangor

can't find winner - top three all got good chances. Chance an outsider - the lightly raced TRE A PENI 22s ew

gL

Can't see [upon reflection] a few not beating the fav BIRD ON THE WIRE 7/4 in 1.25.. gone 2 PLACE LAY @ ~ 4/5

Rubbish :(

MELLOW MAGIC & ARABESCATO in 1.50 Goodwood

not a clue, but these two'll do each way

2.00 Bangor - another hopeful one: JOVIAL JACK ew

Wolves is a front runners track last few meetings including today, watch out. They've probably done work to the surface.

A good point there; could be summit in it tbs - to wit the Abbleby 25/1 winner a couple of races back,, couldn't fancy it on form tho

Good luck us - me nd u j@utis nd all punters what's on Eilean ☺️

Eilean is a non-runner.

• Advertisement

tf for that - cos i never heard her mentioned 😅 Was deffo wondering wat d craic was 🙂

Advertisement