Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love Island 2022

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭cezanne

They are going to set up Ekin Sue and the brazilian will take Davide, all for forced drama they seem to want to sabotage them every opportunity.......i dont know why?, they have saved the show without them they are a boring lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

Definitely set up for Nathalie to pick Davide as newbies cannot pick each other.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

Well that was a surprise.

Nathalie isn't coming across well.

The only thing that is nice about nathalia is her natural complexion she is very attractive and not an ounce of make up or false nails & eye lashes. Showing how nice a woman can be in a natural state. Some of the other look like drag queens !

• Registered Users Posts: 7,320 ✭✭✭CH3OH

Well that was a bit of a major non event.

Poor Reece was like a lost puppy.

Nathalie picked him up off the ground

Who decides the pick order.?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,634 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

It’s very predictable- newbies come in and get kicked out

• Registered Users Posts: 5,314 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Thus last week or however long is left gonna be hard to watch. Talent show is good, but then you get babies, family, dress up, them all professing their undying love to each other. At least possible Michael Owen appearance will add to it. But I think this year, more so than previous, the original cast have been favoured and not let others into their clique apart from Danica. Paige has been completely boring since Jack had his meltdown, and she’s being taken for a fool by Adam.

I think Owen said he won’t be on as he represents the family at horse racing so his wife can do this.

If Deji is getting it on with the bird he left the villa with and was getting on well with, he is one lucky guy. She is hot. I guess his laid back cool presence paid off in the end. Seems to me this season there are way more couples than normal.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,367 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

Thank god there's only one week left of this. Getting fed up with it now. I normally watch on record, so I'll be fast forwarding through the baby challenge. The last week is usually boring. would love them to do the tweets challenge or something - to spice things up.

• Advertisement

I bet u 1 year from now when you see India on tv when the new season is on, she will have a full set of pristine straight porcelain knashers with no gaps.

That was a good rap performance by Paige and Gemma. They could release it and have a hit, like Chris and Kim a few years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,023 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

To think Davide and Ekin Su are among the favourites to win….I can’t think of a less compatible pair in there

If Luca is upset now wait till they get out and he see’s what she does with the horses.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,023 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Gemma v Luca “disagreement “ is probably the most staged non event in the history of the series

Why don’t the 3 couples in the bottom have to do another talent show, this time a double act, and the worst gets booted off??

Luca looking at pics of him and Gemma on phone defo staged lol

• Registered Users Posts: 6,572 ✭✭✭bren2001

The show really needs to stop with the "cliffhangers". Maybe I will look like a fool tomorrow but we all know Danica and Jamie are gone. There is absolutely no suspense. I would much prefer to know who is booted off tonight and look forward to the fallout tomorrow. Its an unsatisfying way to end the episode and starting with it tomorrow is always equally as unsatisfying.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,355 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Not the shagging baby episode

More movie nights less baby minding please

• Advertisement

paige left the villa in heels enter the boat bare foot where are the shoes?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,915 ✭✭✭Storm 10

Who in their right mind would go on a boat in heels they are lethal

• Registered Users Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭UsBus

Series badly needs to end. It's been absolute tripe the last couple of weeks. Once the number of newer characters started mounting up, the drama fizzled out.

I think once Jacques left, the show went really flat. Lads cooking for the women every day. The baby episode is just bizarre and pathetic. I don't see any of the relationships lasting either.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,367 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

Ekin-Su isn't a great actress! She was atrocious on last night's episode.

Of the 5 couples I don’t think it gonna last between Davide/E-S and Adam/Paige. They won’t last a year. I think the other 3 couples will still be together when the next summer season starts.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,742 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

The missus was telling me the last 3 people E-S dated where a lad from Towie, A lad from Made in Chelsea & Jack Grealish,

Once she goes out side she'll 100% be with some footballer or c class celeb,

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Sandz066

Haha she never dated Jack Grealish.. he liked some of her insta photos before she went into the show.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,742 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

• Registered Users Posts: 14,610 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

The show has been tragic the last couple of weeks alright

The 'tasks' are boring since there's literally no consequences to them anyway

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,519 ✭✭✭ILikeBoats

Agreed. Very boring.

Also very staged and set up to all discuss similar topics. The future. Meeting parents etc. Snore...

Advertisement