Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SMACKDOWN LIVE SUPERTHREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38,345 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

• Registered Users Posts: 86,382 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Theory acting the little bollocks

Roman is $$ and going part time has helped

Suppose it's a way to kill a few weeks with this Drew vs Sheamus and the lads thing

• Registered Users Posts: 29,070 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

At least they didn't try to drag out face Lacey. Wonder if she was ever intended to be a face since her return.

Why was there fire at the end? And is Sheamus dying his beard? Looked very red.

Can we expect a Theory appearance for every Romana and Brock appearance? Or maybe just Roman since he has the title.

At least the New Vicious Viking Raiders don't have the full name in their graphic.

Oh and for anyone interested, I've got bad news for you, the maximummalemodels.com website is not really going to review your photos, going by the disclaimer.

I see Liv hasn't got her sideplates yet.

Post edited by CastorTroy on

• Advertisement

Pat saying this isn't TV-14 yet, so Smackdown changing as well?

Then Maxxine Dupris debut announced for next week in a beach wear special.

Random Special guest referee.

I noticed they cute out the pyro for Drew cutting the rope. Clearly realised it made no sense.

Still no sideplates for Liv. Surprised she won her match.

So Aliyah won by default?

Jeff as referee, was hoping The Rock

Will Cory Graves help Corbin against Pat ?

If Brock isn't there I'm guessing we won't have Cole talk about him the same way he talked about Sasha and Naomi, saying how he disappointed us and let us all down.

Stephanie to open the show

• Advertisement

When they were still talking about the Brock/Roman match after the reports of Brock supposedly walking out, I was trying to remember what was the match they had before that changed at the last minute due a no show or something despite them knowing about it in plenty of time beforehand?

Looks like Von Wagner has lost his valet or whatever she was to him, with her now known as Maxxine.

So did someone from WWE just go to a few Irish gift shops to pick up all the shillelaghs?

Theory can sell and take bumps, he is an arrogant @sshole heel who you like seeing getting his ass whooped but will his push continue now Vince is gone

Wade Keller saying one of Vince's last acts was getting rid of Max Dupri as he was rubbing people up backstage and Vince.

I'm guessing Vince wanted to look at some Blonde with big ***** on his TV at home now he is retired.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,762 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

I wouldn't be surprised if Drake/Knight/Dupree was trying to get himself fired on purpose

Drew Vs. Sheamus battle for CATC match

• Registered Users Posts: 9,777 ✭✭✭hynesie08

Yep, that definitely won't end in bollixology that requires a rematch at the ppv the next night.

The Irish Donnybrook match.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,777 ✭✭✭hynesie08

If it's not in the SFX in 2004, it's not a donnybrook match.....

• Registered Users Posts: 39,899 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

So so far in sheamo and Drew’s match Donnybrook has been mentioned a lot. Micheal Cole has used the words “WWE fans” and not universe and the referee has a name.

• Advertisement

Good match

Drew vs Roman (Brock is not winning at SS) in Cardiff so, might be a decent match.

That drew vs sheamo match was very enjoyable.

Haha Ronda shut that fan up.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭ThePott

That Drew/Sheamus match was awesome, they never have a bad one but expected shenanigans for a rematch at Summerslam, pleasanly surprised.

A part of me thinks, Drew will win the big one at CATC and Theory will cash in on him.

LA Knight is back with Maximum Male Models after Meltzer saying Vince wanted him gone. Either that's true and they're making it clear that Vince isn't in charge anymore or it's not true and maybe WWE are trying to find out who's feeding Meltzer and the dirtsheets.

Either way it sounds like we shouldn't expect any major changes to WWE until the New Season premiere in October. Although I think there has been some subtle changes at the very least. Was a really solid Smackdown.

Well Michael Cole said WWE fans during commentary which while it’s not a massive thing is a small change.

Yeah Pat reacted to Max allowing during that bit which seemed to play into the news of him leaving.

The tricolours around the ring were a bit distracting. Seemed to be reversed and maybe was the video I was watching but it looked red instead of orange. So many traditions mentioned during the match.

The look between Drew and Brock seems to be something going to happen with them?

Woods written out again?

Did they say why Lacey wasn't medically cleared?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,155 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

Wonder who set up the ringside for the Donnybrook setting up all those Ivory Coast flags 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭ThePott

Oh for sure, the commentary is what's changed the most from what I've seen, that's what I was considering. Bit looser and more enjoyable.

• Advertisement

Sheamus deserves a SS match and CATC match, overall a decent SD, love Theory getting whooped and buy can he bump well

Advertisement