Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Timeless watch channel

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭2ndcoming

I pop in on this forum every now and again, somehow never came across this thread til now and I started today at the video with the French chick pronouncing things.

Your man came across like a bad character from a Ross O'Carroll-Kelly book 🤣

The absolute state of him. Lads, some of you may need to retune your wanker radars if you didn't spot that a mile off!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,166 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

With some of the tackiest wrist vajazzles I've ever seen.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 272 ✭✭j2

Yeah more or less, he does have some very nice watches amid the horrid Jacob and Co type stuff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,305 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Jacob and Co is fine if you're a successful rapper or a prince of a petrostate.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭Fitz II

Its all spoofing..Producer Michael is kind of charming although his style is singular to say the least. He keeps things positive. Everyone pretending to be more successful than they are. The Timeless Nico thing is going on too long now, too much public airing of dirty laundry, and Timeless is adamant that he is in the right...seems the volume of **** they spout is proportional to the number of live streams they do.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

Producer Michael has featured on baller busters before where people who inflate their wealth are outed ! Account seems to be gone now I think but it was amusing. A lot of fake private jet flexing .

Yes I remember he had a private jet in one of his vidoes but it never made an appearance again after that??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,204 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

I've watched a lot of videos Oisin has been in recently re this whole internet drama going on at the moment but not really any of his actual videos.

Really taken aback by how much he drops his vocals in this video (I am guessing his other reviews are the same?) when you're used to hearing his regular voice, these sound absolutely ridiculous.

Oh he drop the pitch with software and by fellating the microphone in order to have that deep soothing voice he wishes he actually had...he is a true master of the audio visual arts you understand.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,305 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Sums it up nicely. The way he talks, the way he acts, his look, the way he rambles on about shíte. Everything about his videos screams "wanker".

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭scwazrh

I enjoyed his most recent video . Nice to see him talk about an IWC instead of the hype watches .There was a lot less wankerness in this video as well , just a nice watch and a walk around beautiful Venice. Maybe the slice of humble pie was what he needed to get back to basics.I do hope so but probably won’t be long till the mask slips again.

Ah he was still a massive cock in the latest. Better yes but even a broken watch is correct twice a day. Sure just the way he pronounces portugieser is a massive cringe. Why doesnt he pronounce portugieser in Italian but not pronounce IWC in french "ee doobluh veh seh"...because he is a massive ponce thats why....mange tout Rodney, mange tout.

Yes his over enthusiastic incorrect pronunciations and fascination with his “big” wrists is still there but so long as he’s not perving or being sleazy , I can tolerate him enough to appreciate the watches and Venice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,115 ✭✭✭893bet

I see comments from lots of boardies below 😅. Get the tongue right in!

jesus Christ no wonder he is such a dose , it’s a lovely watch in gold I must say however.

Beginning to think his nose comes off with the sunglasses...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,894 ✭✭✭✭banie01

I dunno what to say to those arse licking comments other than to borrow a line oft used by Neale Richmond...

Ahh lads!

That's just sycophancy and stroking n already overblown ego.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭mailforkev

I think the kids call them “simps” these days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭njburke

Rockstah!

He seems to be onto the begging stage now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 65,673 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Begging & prostituting. Just like any other channel that is using "superchats" in their ever so boring livestreams.

Was not paying much attention but caught a few livestreams where he was drinking whiskey out of the bottle on the streets, and next one where he said his alcoholism was the lubrication his artistic glands needed and without it he would have no good ideas so people should not give him abuse for it if they want to continue getting that sweet Oscar worthy cinematography into their eyeballs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,665 ✭✭✭traco

The crazy thing is some people will send him money and it will probably amount to a significant sum. You know how the syaing goes about a fool and their money....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,204 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Shouldn't he be paying some sort of tax on that? I doubt he's a registered charitable body...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 832 ✭✭✭funkyouup

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 787 ✭✭✭oldsmokey

It’s a pity..I learned a bit from the early stuff..and Venice looked fab..oh well..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 272 ✭✭j2

He has a neck like a jockey's bollocks to be asking for money while waltzing around with an AP offshore on his wrists, jaysus tonight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 65,673 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

It's not an offshore, just a regular Royal Oak. They're worth even more though, so yes your point is valid 😂

• Advertisement

Get with the times Unkle....he got an offshore too 🤣 Dont know if he paid for it yet

Scan through this boring piece of **** if you are interested, its not a very nice one and one of the unloved black bezel ones. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AT9er_Ng6ng&t=2943s&ab_channel=Ois%C3%ADnOMalley

Advertisement