Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aerlingus Lounge

Options
  • 31-07-2022 9:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭

Does aer club membership only apply if you have an Aerlingus boarding pass?

Im flying with AirFrance. DUB > CDG

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭melchior1951

Yes. You're only allowed to use the lounge with your AerClub membership when flying Air Lingus.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Paul2019

I'm flying Aer Lingus Business Class to Seattle next Monday.

I'll have cabin baggage only and was planning on arriving at the airport 3 to 4 hours before departure.

If I get past security unexpectedly quickly will I be allowed into the Aer Lingus lounge before US Immigration?

I'm not a member of AerClub.

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭LiamaDelta

Yes you'll use the 51st & Green lounge which is after US preclearance

Thanks Liam, but I was also wondering - if I'm too early for US Immigration and have time to kill - would I be allowed into the normal Aer Lingus lounge?

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭cloudhopper19

Hi Paul2019

Yes if you can use the Aer Lingus lounge prior to US customs, but once customs becomes available to you I recommend going through and entering the 51st and green you can relax knowing you are only a few feet from the gate with no further checks or queues.

• Advertisement

Thanks for that Cloudhopper. I was hoping to avoid turning up too early, being through security unexpectedly quickly and then being in "no man's land" because US Preclearance weren't accepting people for my flight yet. Also, I haven't been to the AL lounge and would like to see it.

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭LiamaDelta

Yes you'll be fine. Once you're in business they won't really say no to you! Don't get your hopes up for the lounges...they're functional not luxury!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭Nabber

Thanks for all the information

Advertisement