Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Now TV - latest deal codes

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Sultan of Bling

It's a big increase alright.

Considering they offered it to me for 23 a month for 3 months when I cancelled last week

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭iHungry

It's a disappointing deal after all the anticipation. I'm glad I ordered a few sticks. Also gives the option of jumping on any short term codes that come out.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,561 ✭✭✭wassie

Yeah its not great value. But hardly surprising given the UK offer of £20/month reported ealier in this thread.

Thinking of chancing it with offers and having a break during the world cup may be a better way to go. But this means being at the whim of the NOWTV releasing offers peridolically. I would be very surprised however if the deep discounts we've seen in the recent past are not going to be a good going forward.

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭budgie412

NOWSSMMOWB €10 a month sports extra for 6 months from earlier in the thread. Code says it expired at end of June but I just tried it there and it worked for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,629 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Has anyone tried to cancel the Sports package within 30 days of their current offer finishing to see what is being offered?

Through cancellation offers and codes on here I managed to do about 9 or 10 months on offers of €13/€15 a month.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,302 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

NOWWBXNCJLWQ - €30 Sky Sports for 3 months, from earlier in thread, still working, just redeemed it myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,351 ✭✭✭Cloudio9

My three month sports offer is ending next week so I just cancelled and was offered another 3 months at EUR 23.40 per month. The F1 is on a break for next few weeks so can do without it until there's a better deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,894 ✭✭✭PsychoPete

I went to cancel sports extra today, was offered €10 a month for six months

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

So Sky Cinema now includes Paramount plus..assume that's also if you get your Sky Cinema from Now TV.

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭feargantae

No, it's not included with Now. Only Sky Cinema via Sky subscription.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

That boost code seems to have expired. I couldn't use it at the time as I had no subscription to add it too. Hopefully another comes available.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

Took the €30 for Sky Sports and €10 a month for Extra from above. That €60 brings us up to game week 14 in the Premier League - 2 weeks before the break for the World Cup.

I’d imagine there will be better offers than €25 and €17 per month available again when domestic football comes back at Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭Manc-Red_

Glad now I took the 3 months Sky Sports and 6mths Sports Extra for a tenner each month

Better Born Lucky Than Rich.

Going to do the same here. Doing a quick calc, even if I had to subscribe in Jan at full price for Sky Sports, still going to be nearly 50% better off so I'm happy to take my chances for the remaining 4 months into next year.

The compromise will be I miss out on up to 2 weeks in Nov, which I am fine with given the savings achieved. More important for me is to be able to restart at Christmas - YMMV.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭EltonJohn69

is there still a way of getting the 30 for 3 months/10 for 6 months deal ?

nice one for the maths/figures by the way

• Registered Users Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭Cina

Oof, that's a disappointing offer. I'd already activated the 3 month SS offer to watch the F1 so that expires in September. sadly can't do a combination of that and the six month sports extra offer, now.

My only hope is the fact that last year's offer was pay upfront where as that one is a monthly offer, maybe there's still a chance they'll do a pay up front one? Otherwise I might have to go with that one instead, dang.

My only hope is the fact that last year's offer was pay upfront where as that one is a monthly offer, maybe there's still a chance they'll do a pay up front one? Otherwise I might have to go with that one instead, dang.

No way to know for sure, but given the EPL starts in 3 days it would seem highly unlikely.

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭toonarmy1

Anyone have any entertainment codes going ?

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭spannerism

I've just bought 2 x now tv sticks with sports.

Is there a dummies guide for this?

I would like to stack the 2 codes so that I don't have to register the 2nd stick with a new email address?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Healio

Season Long Codes do not appear as generous as the other offers available:

NOWWBXNCMOXS - 3 Months Sports @ €20 per Month (exp. Aug 8th) - *THIS USE TO BE €10*

NOWWBXNCJLWQ - €30 Sky Sports for 3 months, from earlier in thread, still working according to another poster (missed name!)

NOWSSMMOWB - 6 Months SportsExtra @ €10 per Month (Exp. Aug 8th)

NOWENTMOPL - 4 Months Cinema @ €5 per Month (exp. Aug 8th)

ENTDCINMOPL - 4 Months Cinema @ €5 per Month (exp. Aug 8th)

Wondering what happens after Aug 8th ............

Anyone wanting the season codes: 

Season Long Codes:

NOWSMPSOSQ3S - 10 Month Sports @ €25 per month (couldn't find expiry)

NOWSPXMSOSQ3 - 10 Month SportsExtra @ €17 per month (couldn't find expiry)

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭rtron

NOWSSMMOWB - 6 Months SportsExtra @ €10 per Month (Exp. Aug 8th)

Just went for this aswell.

Does this give all the BT channels? One website said that some games are on "BT TV" but did not name an available NowTV channel.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭Nuttzz

I went for this and this is the message is on my account

Sports Extra Month Membership

Your offer ends on 03 Feb 2023. Then it will be €34.00 per month.

You've got live sporting action from BT Sport and Premier Sports.

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭derek2222_ie

I have just purchased a stick for €15 with the one month sports on it. If I register the stick and then use the above code will this be added to the one month I get with the stick. Will I then get 4 months? thanks for any help

Sports Extra includes the following: BT Sport 1, 2, 3, 4 and Premier Sports 1 and 2

i.e. All the BT sports channels are included.

Anyone that is choosing to let their Sky Sports membership lapse during the World Cup and restart at Christmas for the EPL, note that Amazon Prime are broadcasting on Boxing Day (as well as mid-October) as follows:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭kindalen

Amazon not in Ireland for Prem? Will Premier Sports have them???

• Registered Users Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭steve_r

There’s another thread on this forum about options which use vpns- this might be useful for people looking to cancel the now offers at a certain point but still have the coverage - note that those options are likely to have the Amazon games as well

• Registered Users Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Premier Sports usually pick up the Amazon games in Ireland and show a few of them. Mainly the top teams games.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21 Johemian

Does anyone know if the sports extra comes with la liga TV this year? Can’t see any mention of it on their site

Advertisement