Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

Thank God tomorrow is Friday, why do the shorter work weeks seem longer than the normal week, ffs. I've been very good all week but I was asked a few times today if I'm doing 'Thirsty Thursday ' by the young gang, never heard of it before but I'm absolutely doing it, if you can't beat them join them lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Good morning all.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,202 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

That's a huge smile Mutt 😁

Nearly trundle time for me, boo.

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭Elyvande

Good luck there for this evening Grem.

I hope this weather holds for the weekend. I want to enjoy my garden for a bit.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,202 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ah it'll be grand, just don't liking leaving the wife

• Advertisement

Firing up tae number two, any requests?? Or any spare onion rings?

I'll never say no to an oul cup of tae Grem. Little bit of milk and a decent half spoon of sugar please 😁 how do you have yours?

Strong enough for a mouse to trot on but don't be afeared of the moo juice either

😆😆

I like to thoroughly describe things 😉

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,093 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

• Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭Addmagnet

I've become insufferable in my old age over how I like my tea: strong, but with plenty of skimmed milk.

If there's no skimmed milk I'd rather go without.

I can't abide anything but full fat. You can keep me some butter from the skimming activities!.

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭Phoenix32

On the couch in.....Cork. For now, forever? Who knows. Wherever I lay my hat is my home :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Well, hello stranger! Good to see you here, wherever you are based.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭gifted

Couch....got dragged in shopping earlier despite me protesting.......herself and the two eldest chick's gave out to me so I had too go......think I got caught speeding on way home 😭😭

Trundle time, extra walking due an 8 k race across town.. Hobble hobble

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I’m heading to the chippers for Onion rings 🤤🤤 I’ll get extra portions for you 👍

• Advertisement

Some nuggets for Alfie too!

Welcome back Phoenix. 😊

How's everyone on this balmy Saturday night?

Having salad with coleslaw in appreciation of your signature 😉

😆😆

I'm doing the usual. 😁

The usual, ah the mind wanders

That sentence can take you anywhere 😆

Lol, I wish..drinking, listening to music, The Stones singing Wild Horses, why do I do it when I'm maudlin ffs. Anyway, 5 star winning and dining for Duvet tomorrow, easyish day in work Monday then flat out stress for the rest of the week. Friends WhatsApp group discussing if it's possible for me to meet a 'real' man at the Westlife concert 😁, I'm only going because it's a gang of us tbh but you never know. 🤞

• Advertisement

Oh the wining and dining intrigues me.. As for the westlife query. Hmm, probably a no..

Advertisement