Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

You'll be flying without wings hopefully Duvet 🕊️🕊️🕊️💘💋😁

Lol, I'm actually looking forward to it, hopefully the weather is good and the queue for the bar is short ☺️

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I can’t wait for the concert 🥳🥳🥳🥳

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,202 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I think i'd prefer wings 😂

Actual footage of Duvet and Auto getting warmed up for the gig...

🤭😆

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,202 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

The Golden Girls do Westlife

(popcorn and pampas grass on standby)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

😆😆

We're all not getting any younger lads but sure what harm. Don't think any of us chatting here are the type to deny or fight getting older. Nothing wrong with it. In fact the not giving a **** about silly stuff as you get older is great.

I find the whole plastic surgery celebrities we're bombarded with in the media nowadays so sad. They end up making themselves look so much worse. Grow old gracefully and be happy in your own skin I say.

• Advertisement

Gawd yeah, going grey disgracefully here

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,759 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Chilling in front of the TV watching Inglorious Basterds. Was out for a long walk earlier and was drenched in perspiration when I got home.

OH is in a low mood this weekend and is in bed but looking after him. 🥰 Otherwise it's a very quiet Sat evening in.

😂😂😂😂😂 You got a great picture of us 😂😂😂

Listening to the Verve, letting myself out of fight mode for the first time in a long while. Saw Grumpy today. Thankfully my complaints worked. He was gleaming clean and alert and the nurse told me she could see him improving today as the day went on. That's just 24hrs after I alerted them to their prescribing error and got it resolved. I'll still be submitting a formal complaint and I'll be keeping the staff on their toes. It doesn't bear thinking about what would have happened I hadn't queried his meds. (If anyone doesn't know what I'm talking about I posted on the TA thread yesterday)

Oh, Radiohead now!"Your so fukcing speshall". I'm enjoying being relaxed for the first time in a month.

I promised a lovely lad many years my junior that I'd never get old many moons ago and I have kept that promise faithfully ever since. I'm may be aging but I'll be forever a big kid . I just hope that he remembered to do the same.

I am so, so relieved to see this, saw your post yesterday and it stayed with me through the night.

Hope your OH feels better soon, Kid. And is often said to me here on Boards, don't forget to mind yourself, too.

Delighted to read that Sardi, thank God your dad has someone to speak up for him, the whole system is a shambles. 💕

That's it Sardi. We can age on the outside but hold onto the spirit inside. What's important in life isn't how young you look. It's how you feel 😊

Jaysus look at all us ouldies up late on a Saturday night. Hold on til I fix me dentures 😆

• Advertisement

Jupiter i'm glad you have each other. Similar boat to my missus and i, keeping each other going.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Bright Sunday morning, all of ye need to get up and head to mass before lunch :):)

I'll catch the early mass with the fast priest soon 😉

• Registered Users Posts: 7,109 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

Can't manage to go cold turkey on boards.ie.

Sitting in the glorious sun listening to the birds having a cup of tea.

Can hear a load of people zooming everywhere in their cars making a right racket.

That's one thing that is nice about snow and that first lockdown. It's is/was quiet.

Think I'm going to try and get up much earlier now for the rest of August. We've a heat wave on the way too.

No mass for me. But I am partaking in the sacred ritual of morning coffee. Beautiful day. Already have washing out and am contemplating what to bung in the machine next. 🤔. Think I'll have a simple omelette for brekky. I have been eating nought but crap lately so need to nip that in the bud now. Also, have promised to rescue my brain from the inert lump of jelly it's turning onto so have committed myself to reading an hour of one of my old philosophy textbooks a day. Expect my posts to become increasingly Deep and Meaningful. I bet ye can't wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭Sgt Hartman

I had a serious sore head on me this morning from indulging in Rockshore, Karpackie, Bitburger and Smithwicks Blonde Ale and a shot of poitín. I'm down by the Balbriggan coast at the moment with my little Tubbytub getting some fresh air. Unfortunately I'll have to go for more beer later on at 2pm for the Man U vs Brighton game.

Boss was up early and decided he wanted a walk, very serious walk it was 😂😂

Up early here also, went for coffee with a friend and just brought in the washing, bone dry.its a scorcher, heading out later for food and drinks, cant wait. The forecast for the week is fab.🤞🌞

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,921 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

God we're all a busy bunch up and at it early in the morning...☺️

It's great to get stuff out of the way so the rest of the day is free to do whatever you choose. Have a lovely sunny Sunday folks 🌞🌸

Advertisement