If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soundbar? 2.1 set up? Advice!

Options
2»

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

No problem Delboy, we do have lots of stock available locally so hopefully we can get you sorted,

Thanks again and keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭DelBoy Trotter

Hi Kenny, John,

I have narrowed down my front and centre speaker choices to two. In relation to Saturday, do you happen to have the below speakers available for demo?

• Q Acoustics 3020i with Q Acoustics 3090Ci
    • Monitor Audio Bronze 50 with Monitor Audio Bronze C150

I have also laid out two bundles below (I haven't decided on a sub yet), with the current prices from your website. Can you please confirm what the best deal you could do on both of these bundles would be? Feel free to PM me about this if it's easier

Thanks!

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi DelBoy Trotter.

We do indeed have those speakers available for demo on Saturday.

We will get one of them setup ready for you arriving and then switch to the other set for you.

I'm off on Saturday but everything will be left in my diary including the pricing.

For Setup 1 - Q Acoustics I could offer at 1602 Euro or £1366

For Setup 2 - Monitor Audio I could offer at 1684 Euro or £1436

That’s great that the speakers will be available to demo on Saturday.

Thanks for your help so far.

My only real question mark is over a sub at the moment. Ideally I’d like a sub with a minimum 10 inch driver, and due to space constraints it can’t be much wider than 30cm. And then there is also the budget constraint!!

Hey DelBoy Trotter.

No problem at all.

We have a selection of subs out on display which you can have a look over and demo whichever takes your fancy.

• Advertisement

Big thanks to @Richersounds.ie: Kenny for all his help before making the trip up to Belfast on Saturday, and also big thanks to @Richersounds.ie: DavidS for his help on the day.

Kenny, I've just sent you a quick PM in relation to the front speakers I've ordered

Hey DelBoy Trotter.

Many thanks for kind words and I'm really glad you got sorted with a system.

I'll drop you a little reply to your PM :)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.