Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,109 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

Have booked Friday and Monday off !!

4 day weekend.

What's that sound ?

Oh, all that work stuff falling out of my brain unto the ground.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

It’s the weekend, so beer time :):)

Few hours in work tomorrow so I'm also treating this as beer time ☺️. The sun has just dipped below the house behind mine, the relief is immense. 😁

Finally sitting.

Beautiful weather and tomorrow's Friday. Happy days 🙌😁

Lads, have a look at the moon tonight, unreal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,921 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,202 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Sturgeon moon this one is called, kinda ruins my chances of seeing the meteors though

Missed that moon 🌝

People going on about the 🌞

Moon was feeling left out.

Sitting the in shade with my legs in the sun. It's like they are next to a hot fire.

Having a cup of tea and not working 😀

Buzzard on his/her own today. That is hard work trying to find food around here.

The cat is asleep in the hedge.

Waiting for a DPD delivery. He doesn't ring the door bell, which makes deliveries complicated. Have 4 pairs of ears in the house at the moment and door bell works.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

🤔🤔😂😂

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,202 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Tomorrow hotter?? 😥😡

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Well thanks be to 'your deity of choice' that week is over! What with the heat and petulant team members I just can’t be doing! Off to the beach tomorrow. Will need to dig out my holiday bag and all! For now it’s G&T time and an evening in the garden. Hope you are all doing ok, however you are doing it 😀

Post edited by Poochie05 on

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭Elyvande

Enjoy @Poochie05 and @Gremlin hope you have tonight off. I treated myself to a facial late this afternoon. It was so comfy and air conditioned I didn't want to leave. Glowing again with the weather ah well....

Ahh but fresh facial glowing is far better!. I'm just in the office now. Time for lights out 😈

You are right Grem. I hope you have a cool evening.

I've never had a facial, is it nice?.

I have had a couple in my lifetime Grem. This was an age-defying/rejuvenating/whatever your having yourself. It was lovely and cooling, soft and certainly moisturising. It was nice to take a break from the crazy world and chill in a darkened room. I don't know much about facials but this was nice. I also appreciated that I wasn't pestered to buy products.

How is your Missus doing Grem?

I must try home one sometime with the wife.. She's ok, i need to be a better wife, so working on it..

Btw how is it still 22c at nearly ten pm??

I know Grem - 22c. I hope sleep will come... I have "recipes" for some nice home face masks. I will look them out for you. Hope everyone is good with the moon tonight.

A few oddities sighted but nothing too concerning so far!

• Advertisement

Just received a text to say I am a close contact of someone who has Covid, I’m assuming a hoax considering I haven’t logged in to the app in months 😂😂

Alfie is busy snoozing and I’m busy having ice cream 😂😂

How's everyone doing on this Friday night?

Quiet, bit of music and paperwork

Getting myself ready for a wild weekend in Cork 😉😄 when I say wild I mean Westlife’s Wildest Dreams concert 😄😄 and afterwards a few beverages in the city

I'm gonna thank your post but... Westlife....

Sounds good Auto enjoy yourself 👍

Not everyone can have great taste like me 😉😄👍

😆😆

Easy now!

• Advertisement

Advertisement