Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

😂😂...at least you're from Cork, could be much worse...and you've lovely sausage rolls, at least that's what @Mamof4 told me.😁

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭gifted

Last time I show mam me sausage roll 😁😁😁🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Fact!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,109 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

Even though I saw Bambi when I was probably 4 and a few times since, I still have problems with this piece of wisdom. It could have saved me years of stress.

Also, if you can't say nothing nice, just get out of the house. 🤣

Absolutely roasting now.

Only mad dogs and englishmen go out in the midday sun

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,921 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

@[Deleted User] , oh yeah, blame me as always 🥺🥺😅

@gifted , well, you know yourself your sausage roll is worth bragging about 😉😎😂

Think the heat is getting to all of us , minds in the gutter! Keep it up 😁

• Registered Users Posts: 14,093 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Sitting in front of a cool fan , watching mighty Bournemouth slaughter utd.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,759 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Chilling at home - it was too hot to actually do much outdoors earlier. Will be heading out with the OH for a drive later. 😊 🚙

Had a lovely day yesterday with a good friend - I called out to her place, we enjoyed late lunch followed by non-alcoholic mocktalis on her patio and then spent a few hours in Corcagh Park, beautiful place I'd never been to before and well worth a visit! 🥰😎🌞🌞🌞🌳🌳

Hope yiz all are having a lovely weekend! 👍👍

Post edited by JupiterKid on

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,202 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Plastered in sweat on the bus.

Lovely pictures above @JupiterKid

Always, the simple things in life are the best.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,202 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

That park is beautiful @JupiterKid must recommend to my sister

In office after a visit from some sort of walter mitty type, sent him away but it was super, super weird. *shakes fist at moon AND sun*

The mam just text, to tell me she's busy unplugging everything because they have lightning

Heard alright there was a thunderstorm warning Grem. Hopefully your Mam's electricity doesn't go.

Looking at lightningmaps it seems all spread out and infrequent really

• Registered Users Posts: 21,921 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

We had an hour of non stop thunder earlier this evening, no rain just thunder. Son was in a knot over . God help him , and anyone else with a phobia of thunderstorms tomorrow ⛈️⛈️🌩️🌩️

Hope your Mam is ok Grem .

Weather is going to break here tomorrow apparently and back to a week of rain. I don't think I've ever seen as much rain in June and July and now into August and more prolonged rain on the way.

Meanwhile lots of Europe in a relentless heatwave that's having a disastrous impact on nature. We're definitely seeing climate change effects on the increase on this side of the world now.

She'll be grand, home is set up for power outages and all sorts. Remote farming yo!.

All the lightning gone it seems

And the people 🤣

Back again! 😁

• Advertisement

With the renegade master

Back once again! 😁

Just us two stragglers tonight methinks Grem.

Yup seems so.. Time for a tea run in that case, anything from the kitchen?

My wife has just gone to bed so I'm back for good take that style 🤭😆

I'm grand for anything from the kitchen thank you.

Listening to orbital's brown album at the minute. So good 👌

How did you get on today?

Good thanks. Had a brilliant day. Weather was cracking.

Kids had a great day and got some jobs done too which is always a win.

How about you? Hope you had a nice day.

I hope there were naps involvedafter the DJ set last night! Quiet day, home, little housework, chats with missus, sleep, back to work..

• Advertisement

I had a small kind of semi nap on the couch after the kids breakfast while they were entertaining themselves. I actually wasn't too wrecked at all and had great craic with them this morning.

Advertisement