Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Covid vaccines - thread banned users in First Post

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭kernkraft500

do you even read posts? :-D or do you just read until you see a disagreement and start typing a response?

I gave an example of just that... in Ireland and the UK, that would be an open an shut constructive dismissal case, as the vaccines were only under mandate for certain scenarios... not compulsory...

However, to caveat that, if you work in a multinational, but based in Ireland, you would be subject to the laws of the country you are paid from under terms of employment.

Regina Doherty was an absolute **** for putting an extra barrier in place for people to access social service by putting this mandate in place...

But from a legal standpoint, she was correct in what she said.

Was it right morally... I don't think so.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭hometruths

do you even read posts? :-D or do you just read until you see a disagreement and start typing a response?

I gave an example of just that... in Ireland and the UK, that would be an open an shut constructive dismissal case, as the vaccines were only under mandate for certain scenarios... not compulsory...

I was just double checking because previously you said nobody was put under any pressure to get vaccinated, nor were they coerced, which is what led to this ridiculous mandatory means optional argument.

Forgive me, but when somebody posts such gibberish that mandatory vaccination is not coercive because it is not compulsory, it is wise to clarify what actually they think they mean when they post something.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

HSE and and Garda staff dancing hasn’t been mentioned in a while. I wonder will it be a tangent again soon.

I said nobody was coerced into getting the vaccine in Ireland and the UK.... majority of people wanted to get the vaccine...

You then tried to tie up being mandated as being coerced, and jumbled compulsory in there too.... when I asked for specific examples of this happening in the UK and Ireland you mentioned Austria...

were there people who felt pressure for social reasons, of course... did they have a choice still not to get it... yes they did ... i.e. they were not forced or threatened to get it i.e coercion

you have this complex of having to be right about absolutely every point you're trying to make, which is quite funny, because trying to re-label law interpretations of words from well beyond COVID as revisionism is absolutely comical.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18 Headless_1916

Not sure I understand what you are saying when you ask if I'm 'bad to the bone', and I am not another poster's account, though I'm not sure how I could prove that or why I should bother. I thought I was pretty clear -- I didn't see a clear explanation for why these words don't mean what they appear to be defined as in the dictionaries I checked in the posts I that I looked through up-thread, so I asked if someone could point me to the post where it was explained so that I could gain some understanding about why the dictionary meaning of the words is different than the meaning that is being used in this thread, but apparently your paranoia that I am some other poster overrode your ability to read and be cordial. Nevermind, I should've known better, it's pretty clear all of you are just arguing to argue at this point. Carry on!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,531 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

So, no concern about the vaccine safety then. Great. Have a nice life.

• Administrators Posts: 14,034 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Big Bag of Chips

@Igotadose if you have a problem with a poster bring it the attention of the moderators. Anything else is offtopic. As already mentioned, nobody is forcing you to reply to anyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭snowcat

Hopefully not or else it is not going to end well, Again we are early days in the experiment and with excess mortality going up and fertility down it will only be in the next decades we will see the results.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,236 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

But there's no evidence at all linking vaccines to excess death or a decrease in fertility.

This has already been shown in the thread.

• Advertisement

Was this thread renamed?

Looks to have been. Obviously zero safety issues were identified and so the name was wrong and now conspiracy theorists have got their wish of a shite dumping mega thread.

• Subscribers Posts: 41,605 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

@Big Bag of Chips

Why was the thread renamed?

By doing this, the last 353 pages are now rendered useless as vaccine safety was the issue being discussed, and a very important distinction point in many posts.

I request theb original thread name to be reinstated please

Sorry, youtube videos you found on twitter aren't evidence or even worth looking at.

There's been no evidence linking vaccines to excess death or a reduction of birthrates.

This has been shown.

The usual response.

https://yourviews.parliament.scot/covid19/excess-deaths-covid19-pandemic/consultation/published_select_respondent

His study is published by the Scottish parliament in their excess deaths review along with many more in the study who suggested a link between vaccine rollout and excess deaths.

Yes, because it's the usual linkdumping you do when you find something on twitter.

And ok. He got a response published. What evidence does he supply?

What journal was his research published in or is it just this Letters to the Editor kinda thing?

Why did you linkdump to some youtube video from a sketch fake news channel before posting this?

God that clip hit a nerve. You should email that Professor and the University of Edinburgh and let him know your feelings about his research.

Lol. Hit a nerve?

I didn't watch the clip. Because it's a link dump that you found from twitter.

I'm asking you what evidence he supplied and where this evidence was published.

You link is just a bunch of responses, most of which actively disagree with your conspiracy views.

Rather than chase you down, I'll just state the obvious. You can't point to any evidence he provides, because he has none. You can't point out where he's published this evidence because he hasn't. You only have this one clip you found on youtube or twitter and have done nothing to actually look into it.

Maybe you should email him yourself and ask him for the evidence he has.

So again, there's no evidence that link the vaccines to excess death or a reduction of birth rates.

Its amazing how you have all this information about my sources. You seem to have an overly emotional response to a clip you have not even watched. I dont have any conspiracy views.

If there was direct evidence that the MRNA vaxxes were causing excess deaths they would be stopped immediately and one of the greatest and costliest mistakes in medical history would have occurred. There is no direct evidence at the moment. Going forward that might change. Only time will tell.

Certainly one eminent Professor the afore mentioned Richard Ennos at a recognised university believes that to be true based on his reserch. I personally have not studied his sources or am qualified to comment on whether he is correct or incorrect in his research

• Advertisement

Lol. What information do I have?

I said that it was a youtube link to a sketchy news channel.

Nothing in any of my responses has been "emotional". Previously you were arguing that my response must have been "emotional" because I was triggered by watching the clip.

You do have conspiracy views. You have argued repeatedly that there's a conspiracy behind the vaccines and the pandemic.

And yes, you agree with me, there's no evidence that the vaccines are linked to excess death or a reduction in birthrates.

So what research has he done? Where has this been published? Will you be emailing him to ask him about it?

I think the reason you're not answering these questions is because you've only watched that link you found on twitter or truthsocial or whatever and you didn't actually look any deeper.

More waffle from you. Can you link anywhere I have stated conspiracy views? If there is a need to look deeper. It is up to everyone to do their own research. I personally am happy that the guy exists. That he is a professor and I note his opinion. I can't confirm or otherwise comment on his claims.

Lol Ok then. If you don't have any conspiracy views, then you agree that there is no conspiracy to cover up deaths or other things caused by the vaccines.

Glad we agree there also.

But why haven't you done your own research?

You were claiming that this professor had published research, yet now you're saying that "it's his opinion" and that you've done nothing to actually look into him or that research.

Bit weird to link dump something from a dodgy source talking to him in response to a statement you agree with...

Again, I think you only just watched that video cause it came across your social media feed, and you just accepted it without any of your own research.

Am I correct?

No you are not correct.

Here is another paper from New Zealand on their excess deaths. Again looks reasonable to me everyone should do their own research and draw their own conclusions. Courtesy of Prof John Gibson from University of Waikato.

https://repec.its.waikato.ac.nz/wai/econwp/2211.pdf

Ok. So you're deflecting away from your previous link already. Cool.

What research did you do into this one and where did you find it originally?

Cause I think this is another case of you finding something on your social media feed and repeating it before looking into it or doing your own research.

For example, what's this guy a professor of? I notice that you don't mention his field of study, yet go to lengths to identify where he works.

professor of Economics. Do I get a prize for not being a fool and looking it up?

The paper and the professor were discussed here not all that long ago.

Sorry King Mob. I dont do social media. He is professor of Economics. I found it on good ould google. More information and studies as expected are materialising with time.

• Advertisement

Ok. If you say so. Where did you find this then? Where you just googling "evidence that the vaccines were bad" after your last linkdump failed?

Why did you leave out the fact this guy wasn't an expert in medicine or virology in your post, yet took the time to identify where he worked.

To me, that looks a bit like you were hiding that fact and trying to pretend that he was an expert in these things.

I think that's what the original source your taking this from did and you never bothered to question it. Or even alter the description.

So again, what research did you do yourself into this paper beyond just googling it a few minutes ago?

And why are you link dumping these things when you've already agreed with my statement that there's no evidence to link the vaccines to excess deaths or reduced birthrates.

Advertisement