Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things dat Trivyully Annoy You (part whatever) *MOD WARNING IN OP* NEW

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,299 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

Im under house arrest… well I might be if I catch up with them next time.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,733 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Registered Users Posts: 1,739 ✭✭✭It wasnt me123

My TA today - people moaning about their neighbours enjoying a social occasion in their own homes on a Saturday night. (As long as its not every night 😉 )

• Registered Users Posts: 13,657 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

My TA is people going against the TA, especially when it's been clearly called out as against the rules in the opening post of every iteration of this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,155 ✭✭✭Be right back

More than a TA. Awful decision.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭blade1

Sorry about that party lads, I'm only getting out of bed now.

If any of ye are passing the garage, would ye pick me up a roll on the way home by chance.

Party was savage btw! 😁

• Registered Users Posts: 30,430 ✭✭✭✭Tauriel

Should of euthanized the people that wouldn't leave her alone 🤬

I remember mentioning an article about euthanasia to a senior relative of mine who let’s say was a bit hard of hearing…the response.

” sure wasn’t your mother in China, what did she think ? “

• Registered Users Posts: 2,460 ✭✭✭Sgt Hartman

I let my OH cut my hair yesterday eve. I thought it would look good cut super tight at the sides with the top left alone. Unfortunately though my head looked like a chimney sweep brush afterwards. My OH thought I looked crazy so we decided to go and shave it all off. I'm unhappily bald now. Oh well, that's what I get for being too cheap to go to the barbers :(

The upper deck of the bus this morning utterly REEKED of stale BO. I think there was one main offender because the stench improved considerably when he got off the bus. He was quite dodgy looking also.

• Advertisement

People referring to foodstuffs as salad when they are clearly, demonstrably, not. A side of jewelled rice is not a rice "salad", it's rice. End of. Same goes for beans, quinoa, bulgar, pasta, etc. If there are no leaves in it, it's not a salad. And yes, I include potato "salad" and slaw in that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

My TA is when a co worker who suffers terrible BO leaves the office and someone enters office I always feel they think its me that stinks !

• Registered Users Posts: 30,491 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I've being tempted to grow a bit of a beard with ages. I've tried in the past but shaved fairly quickly. I went the longest ever this time and I shaved last night and now I'm so regretting it.

This is gross so be warned.

I remember entering a cubicle in a cork city pub one time.

The toilet was blocked and had water/excrement up to the rim.

If that wasn't bad enough some filthy animal had smeared excrement along the wall with their fingers.

I turned and exited and as I was opening the main door of the toilets someone was coming in against me.

Dilemma time.

Do I warn them?

Now that I'm conscious I may get the blame I'm worried if I say something I might look guilty.

I think I said nothing and just hoped I wouldn't be mistaken for the phantom sh*tter. 😰

Companies who do the whole "lunch and learn" thing. Eh, no. If you need me to do training then you can pay me to do it on company time, not on my lunch break.

What a swizz.

I worked for a pharma company in Sligo a while back where the site director would "invite" us to breakfast meetings. He would waffle on about the virtues of the company and look for feedback from us, which is okay in itself but I didn't want to listen to it on my break time. The same director also invited us to a laborious 4 hour morning lecture. He was talking pure waffle about the company, basically enjoying the sound of his own voice. This meant I didn't manage to finish that day until 9.30pm as we had to finish a protein residue analysis that had to be ready by the morning.

Also, people who use meeting rooms without booking them and then look at you askance when you arrive for your own properly-booked meeting and turf them out.

Yes, work is annoying me today.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭4Ad

Chipped my 2 front teeth at work..agh..my own fault too.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,941 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

For some reason I was convinced the Pool / utd game was on tonight. Next week cj you dumbo

Also I’m craving a burrito but there’s not kits in the local shop

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,357 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

Lads who think shouting "Run Forrest Run" in a train station where people are running for a train is top "banter"... wasn't funny the first time lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,491 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Gardai posting photos on social media wearing those terrible new uniforms!

Opposite side of our road experiencing a power cut since 12.15….three of the houses people are not home and their alarms going off as a result …. One works nights, other two sets of people… who knows… on holiday/working too…

should be a maximum that an alarm can be permitted to sound for… as I type one , the loudest one falls silent..thankfully 🫣😅

I do Wordle in the NYT and have always got it. But my stats say 96% and not 100%. I must have forgotten to do it one day. Incredibly trivial and slightly vain .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭Mundo7976

More than a TA. Was in portmarnock a couple of times over the last week. (I'm sure it's the same at most beaches) but the amount of self entitled pr!cks parking wherever the f(uk they like. Paths, double yellows, private verges & anywhere else they could think of. Absolutely disgusting practice & not one warden, guard, fine or clamp to be seen. Literally took me 15mins of patience and I was in a designated spot no bother

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,372 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

My wordle TA is that I was on a streak of 99 and then didn't get it so went back to zero. I am back at 76 now.

I am not sure I am even enjoying it anymore but I tend to be obsessive about these things

Pre-grated/sliced cheese. Utterly tasteless muck. It's literally a waste of money and calories, but for some reason it's all my parents buy. Have my own stash of the real stuff but I ran out yesterday and now my lunchtime omelette is bland AF.

My TA is I now crave and omelette but I dropped my last 2 eggs.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,326 Mod ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

When you are chopping iceberg lettuce, and a small sliver of it falls onto the floor (tiled floor), and you miss it, and then it 'dries in'...

Yeah that TA's me.

• Advertisement

When a piece falls that's too small to grasp because your nails are too short 😮‍💨

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement