Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I Love Punting , Providing Selections & Chatting Gibberish ; & I Intend To Do So On Hyah

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭Konny Rool

No Good El C Wells - finished mid-div or so,, going wide most way didn't help

10th he finished El C Wells, upon further checking,, no good anyhow,,

The muse aint striking atm :(

Went for Bob's Bar 4/1 ew 2plcs in 6,10 Ban

Rubbish Bob's Bar - beat ~1/2m out :( as leff would say: "fcuk punting!" 😒

Will go with a shorty here:

7.00 Roscommon MOE SEDWAY 11/8 win,, a v good 3rd lto,, will hope that this is far easier race 😊

#ineedawinna

Takes it up about 2f out, nd wins as he likes, by ~4/5lgths = BOOM ! 😁

• Advertisement

raining here & across pond..

#likely be going changes in the offing for the next few days,, #assuming it stays raining

will make things 'difficult' for studying purposes ,, for the minute me'll be tryna find a few dodgy short-priced looking ones to oppose methinks - esp ones with 'top of the ground form' heheh that mayn't like the going if things get soft,, easier to look for ones what might lose, as opposed to looking for winners 😃

meanwhile, j@utis will keep thread going with her regular, and not all w/o a modicum of knowledgability, insights 🤣 🤣

El Habeeb 4/9 gen & me fancy Cadmus a general 9/4 shot puts me plans into a cocked hat here [for now anyway] ,,, was expecting ~1/4 El Habeeb & ~4s for Cadmus - going on ye olde 'probables' (probable SP/s) ,, bit of a sickener that,,

,,, will need to look at this race again/see what prices are like tomorrow, and before the off etc, for to see if this race is still of interest

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,064 ✭✭✭j@utis

Me? I'm only messing here.

Two jumping off the (web)page today:

6:00 Wolves - Bankrupt

8:55 Wolves - Itsallaboutluck

Sums it all really 🤣

Ok, now I'm gonna look for a few more seriously.

Post edited by j@utis on

Did you see Lazyitis 14/1 is running in Hamilton today, 3:45 race? She's has tumbled down the weights and today she's fitted with "go faster" blinkers, a possible revival of the old form? maybe a small e/w...

A quick few to split up the housework:

Kempton

2:00 Dowally 9/1 - Johnson's only runner, surely he can get a newcomer ready

3:00 Moon Island 8/1 - CD winner last year, slight drop in class, useful claimer jockey to do the steering, small e/w

Hamilton 2:15 Mintnthat - only 3yo, could still be improving and beat Retirement Beckons once again ;)

Dowally 2nd, meh to that.

• Advertisement

6.00 Wolves

wide open this - no obvious winner/placers in this methinks,,

chance three each way here

SIR DUKE 22/1 Drawn low in stall one,, does be slow enough to stride and is a horse yet to win, but he came a close enough 4th over C/D in April, and that would give him claims here.

MISS TRIXIE 40/1 Out of form and very poor this last while, but has won before and the first time tonguestrap is the straw I'm grabbing here 😃

EDESSANN 14/1 More of a hunch this one - runs more poor races than half-decent ones. Can go close enough on the AW when on a going day..

gl

Rubbish in 6 o'c - not even a sniff i got there 😴

that started not too bad but wheels completely fell off after 😂

Let's try one mor - 8:55 Wolves Alwajd 4/1 to upset the prescott's favorite.

17th August

RED WALLS 3/1 is drawn low in box 2 here for 1.05 Wolverhampton - so is well primed for a make-all bid,, Looks as though today anyhow that frontrunners are very much favoured - at sprint trips at least,,, Street Life has a big weight but likes to make all an' all; will hope he don't annoy selection too much.. Red Walls aint a great price here but it's fair enough

gl

@Konny Rool's hopeful outsider:

PEDRO DE STYLES 50/1 EW 8.55 Wolverhampton

7.45 Wolves ROZALIA win 4/1

One more caught my eye and I can't let it go 8:05 Chelms - Semser 15/2, two small e/w's for this evening. now back to tiramisu cake prep.

• Advertisement

Rozalia nearly got up, really got rolling towards the line.

8.05 Chelly ELMEJOR 20s EW CD Winner,, good draw,, return to form?

rubbish - pure mule !

might come on for run and possible improvement may come from addition of money in races upcoming 😖

WD with Semser ! 😃

gd pickin there j@utisee 😆

no joy today :(

No luck in the last in Wolves but you can't win them all.

Street Life has a 7lb claimer on board to bring the weight down...

I like Amasova 6/1 for e/w purposes in this one, her CD record is quite good 1w, 3p out of 5 starts, she was given a little break to freshen up, and she's also a prominent runner. Overall this is quite competitive for cl6 event, so I'm not lumping on it 🤣

I backed Glasstrees unsuccessfully last time, she had some excuses for lto but I'm not convinced about her chances here.

• Advertisement

1:40 Wolves - Urban Terms 18/1 is interesting being dropped 2f in trip today, Haggas is sending out one runner to Wolves, small e/w in w/o fav market.

Advertisement